Science!

Currently installing Kali Linux. What do you recommend I download to hack things, for science only? Do you like Kali linux? If no, what's better? If yes, what do you like to do with it?

Attached: questionsordebate.png (720x375, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/pgubook/ProgrammingGroundUp-1-0-booksize.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>huur I am an edgy haxx0r because I run Linux hurr durr!
Fuck off back to r*ddit. No one gives a fuck about your Anonymoloouse wannabe bullshit. McFucking Kill Yourself, you cancerous shit stain.

By the way, I sincerely hope you fuck yourself by running everything as root, stupid nigger.

Attached: c3bb37bca7adf5191fef78e37e889afb.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>hacking

What did they mean by this?

im not that retarded you stupid cunt

OP meant that he's a huge faggot who likes the cock.

Yes you are, faggot.

kill yourself you fucking loser

>makes thread about kali linux and hacking on Jow Forums
>calls anyone else a loser
Hey fucker, your mom is so fat that when she haul's ass she rents a moving van takes three trips.

Attached: a56.png (709x748, 129K)

pssh... real hackers don't talk about hacking on the upperweb...

Attached: 1545292157810.jpg (326x273, 19K)

It already comes with a large set of sniffing and penetration tools. It's recommended you pick up a couple books about penetration and security testing, else these tools are worth shit to you.
Also learn to zero day.

Seriously tho, nowadays you need to get at least down to levels 5 or 6 of the deep web to actually have a good conversation about hacking.

pssh... you are like little baby...

Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1547029123871.jpg (300x300, 40K)

I'll look more into those. I've already been reading the "textbook" they have on their website

/thread

t. retards who have never used kali linux and thus are unaware everything is run as root on kali

well, they're both based on debian, so...

Start with reading "Programming from the Ground Up" its outdated but the principles are the same. Learn how memory and low level programming works. Becoming proficient with the tools on that meme distro wont make you a hacker. Maybe a pentester at best but that's just cringe.

Free PDF of it download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/pgubook/ProgrammingGroundUp-1-0-booksize.pdf
Seriously if you want to be a hacker this is where you start. You will never be a hacker if you don't understand how the computer works when you strip away all the abstraction.

Attached: 51TzV4gE41L._AC_UL320_SR262,320_.jpg (262x320, 16K)

>Kali
You have to be 18+ to post here OP

Attached: 1532486777713.jpg (249x242, 14K)

Fedora security lab. You get all the tools on a decent OS, not one of those hacked together FrankenDebians

he uses windowswith CyGWIN wtf you're talking about

>using system defaults

>this f*cking thread

Attached: c85.gif (250x243, 264K)

Use Black Arch because it comes with a duster and sunglasses

But that's fucking stupid.

Attached: 1531782530918.png (222x409, 109K)

>download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/pgubook/ProgrammingGroundUp-1-0-booksize.pdf

Dear user, do you have more like this?