Chairs are technology

>chairs are technology
I bought this hon nucleus for 90 bucks, is this a good chair?

Attached: 3AF4764D-B302-47FC-BDAB-9265D0BBE5CF.png (828x1792, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Homall-Recliner-Leather-Theater-Seating/dp/B07GXP3TDK/
eraofficechairs.com/galaxy.html
amazon.com/dp/B00IMBU2KC/ref=twister_B06WRWSN66?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>90
expensive and bloated

Attached: c0tmudxr-900.jpg (900x900, 71K)

this is the only choice

Attached: hermanmillercosms.png (526x305, 170K)

I've never once bought a computer chair. People throw them out all the time, usually because one wheel has broken. Just replace and good to go.

enjoy your back pain

Uh, ok?

What about this one? Adjustable headrest and armrest. Reclines 180. Plus an footrest.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-050458.jpg (1080x2160, 534K)

>Flat back
>"adjustable headrest" is a pillow
>uses shitty tension adjustment for recline
>probably only locks in upright
>fake leather
>probably made from chinesium
>looks tacky

I'd rather just pull a seat from a junkyard and a shitty thrift store chair and jury rig it together with some 2x4 pieces and some nuts and bolts.

>gaming chair
No.
Buy an office chair, any around that price is going to be better than a "gaming" chair.

I've used one that looks exactly like that, impossible to tell for sure because all the Chinese gaymer chairs look the same. The footrest is embarrassingly bad, the lumbar support pillow is bad, and the entire thing will probably be broken in 9 months.

But you can't game in an office chair

Spend money and get a real chair, The Ikea Markus is a good starting point and will easily last you 10+ years while cheap Chinese shit will fall apart after a year.

The same model in other colors is still selling for 450 bucks, some with mesh back and some with the same upholstered back, just different color. From my last desk job I remember the HON ignition being alright, but I really just want to know if this chair is a good one.

Why don't you find a warehouse full of barely used Steelcase Leap v2 chairs for $100 bucks each?

Attached: IMG_4488.png (640x1136, 596K)

Mine barely lasted 8. Also the arm rests are terrible.

Because I live in northeast arkansas. Last thing I'd want to do is drive to Memphis and deal with the hellhole that is that city.

*moves toward his standing desk*
Nothing personnel, kid.

So return it for a free replacement, it comes with a 10 year guarantee.

Can never get truly comfy in these chairs because the pentagonal wheels can't stay still and always knock into something when trying to move. And the seat bases always dig into my hamstrings. Also desks are to shallow to truly strech out my legs

Spending more than 100$ on a chair is retarded unless you're a fatass.

Get a 36 inch deep desk and mount a foot hammock under it.

Better than spending tens of thousands later in life trying to fix your back, or just living with back pain.

I have the Markus going on 7 years now. It's terribly overrated. The seats are very deep, so pretty bad for your lumbar once you start to slouch. Non adjustable arm rest is low and pretty much useless. Only good thing is the vented, mesh back.

here ya go senpai
amazon.com/Homall-Recliner-Leather-Theater-Seating/dp/B07GXP3TDK/

lol look how wide it is. Fucking burgers.

excuse me?

Attached: sayl-1013344.jpg (800x800, 135K)

How do I search for chairs by seat height on Amazon? I'm fucking tall and my knees are usually way higher than the rest of my legs and it hurts to sit like that.
On Amazon the dimensions are given as one text information and I can't figure out how to search for that alone.

I like how the "design" is a drawing of the chair.

>imagine paying hundreds of dollars just to end your backpain
lul

>chairs

I'm yuropoor and those cost like 300 euros in second hand web stores

>(((second hand web stores)))
ftfy

just get the ikea markus you dumb little shits
150 monopolybucks and worth every eurocent

>using a used chair
someone fapped and farted on it

Pic Related is a good chair.

What you bought was a fashion accessory for cheap.

Attached: 7581590_2.jpg (235x362, 12K)

>He said the brand name as if it mattered
Bruh Amazon brand names might as well be eBay brand names. Nobody cares about the brand name. it's a cloned piece of shit for cheap. Buy it and literally expect nothing more than garbage and you'll be happy.

what is it

eraofficechairs.com/galaxy.html

I bought a reupholstered Kinnarps 6000 from a used office furniture store a few years ago. The chair was made in 2003, but it still works perfectly. It’s built like a tank.

Ive enjoyed my KAB ACS Executive for about 5 years now

its great

Attached: Kab-Executive_ACS-600.jpg (600x600, 118K)

i should be getting a herman miller embody next week. hopefully its not the worst purchase of my life

SECRETLAB OMEGA FAGGOTS

imagine spending $150+ on a chair unironically

>No lumbar support
Trash. Enjoy your blown-out spine. Any mid level Steelcases will be 10x better than this garbage.

Attached: 1541467008826.jpg (512x512, 86K)

There is zero evidence to support the use of a chair lumbar support for primary prevention of low back pain tbf.

ITT: shit-tier chairs

all the chairs mentioned in this thread are shit. absolute fucking shit.

God-tier chairs go $1k tops. Between $1,000-$2,500.

>$1,000-$2,500
>for a chair

Attached: 7b4.jpg (200x199, 8K)

serf

Chump.

All a matter of priorities. Some are spending that much on desktops & smartphones. Others on car accessories or weird home decor. Realistically spending a grand on a device designed to cradle your body every day is not a bad idea if you can afford it, just gotta dodge the gaming snake oil.

>currently using an Ikea Markus. It's OK

Enjoy your crippled body.

The DXRacer memes are actually pretty good.

Not that comfy but that is a great thing, telling you to take breaks when you need to.

but ya butt will get pimples on that steelcase chair.

my hm will keep my bum aired.

I love sitting in car bucket chairs but I hate gamer aesthetic. Is there an all black one of those

I just got a chinese knockoff racer. It's pretty comfy. My only complaint is the armrests aren't adjustable and they're slightly farther apart then I'm used to

What's your budget?

>imagine paying next to nothing to prevent obscene costs on physical therapy/surgery to fix poor posture induced medical conditions/prevent outright death
lul

>asking if a product is good after purchasing it
Why do retards do this?

$30 on amazon

Attached: 61JUN6mW9YL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

mesh-backed chairs are simply to increase profit margins by lowering manufacturing costs and shipping weight costs. My back is killing me with my no-support mesh shit.

I am sweating all over the leather ones, mesh is god tier.

well hey, if it's working out for you, that's great. I guess people just have to weigh the pros and cons.

What about my hammies though? If i wasn't so lazy maybe i'd do a Top Gear and use some comfy car seats instead

>sweating all over

fat fuck

Based. I got one of these on ebay for £125. If you are a burger it probably costs that just for the doctor to lift your shirt to look at your back, how can people not see the value of investing in yourself.

I like neither leatehr or mesh ones, so I hear you.
Top tier is a thick wool quality. Wool is so breathable and nice.

are these meme chairs actually good?

No. Snake oil for fatasses.

>chairs without headrest

Enjoy your neck pains and bad neck posture.

>I WANT THIS, ANONS

Attached: Hyken Mesh Task Chair.png (231x405, 97K)

these look uncomfortable

amazon.com/dp/B00IMBU2KC/ref=twister_B06WRWSN66?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
That's the black one, they also got mesh ones too if that's your thing

how to fuck your back

How are people sweating all over their chairs? Is it constantly 30c+ where you live with no AC?

Stand aside.
>Spends 1-2k on his PC
>Won't spend the same on a top quality chair that will last him 10-15 years and directly affects his health and comfort
Retard.

Attached: 1517754983947.jpg (1200x900, 88K)

Are you all fucking morons? Shop your local thrift stores and find a good comfy chair for 10 bucks max. There are always many different sizes and models, unlike Ikea or furniture stores where everything is exactly the fucking same and cost $100+

It's incredibly important to be able to test out a chair in person. Buying a chair online is fucking stupid.

I have one, as well as one at work. I got it through the same company that supplies all our office furniture for $700 at $900, $16 for shipping. Pretty sweet.

See

leather for long sessions is cancer. I won't buy anything except mesh now

I can tell you've never had back pain before.

It's one of the most comfortable chairs i've sat in, sadly the price never drops under $100

I bought an amazon basic chairs, it was alright but it lasted pretty much exactly 1 year then it broke. I just receive a secretlab titan and so far it's great.

>not buying a thronos
you're not poor are you, user?

Attached: 1541711574375.jpg (770x578, 67K)

My firs pc chair, u dunno anything about chairs honestly
Did I fuk up?

Attached: 99994F87-5708-4E53-9583-C6FFA380511A.png (1242x2208, 606K)

I dunno*

I mean reviews indicate that it’s likely to be good quality, but idk about the warranty because other high end mattress brand chairs only have 1-2 year warranties for chairs just lower in price compared to proper office chair options

That and if you haven’t sat in a chair, there’s no guarantee that it’ll work for you, that’s why I’m asking if anyone has experience with the one I ordered.

Anyone have pic related, an Autonomous OsmoChair?

I've seen almost no reviews but it checks almost all of my boxes.

Attached: osmochair.png (2392x1348, 420K)

It's funny how nerds have spent this much on stupid shit like lights and liquid cooling for their PC when they could have had something functional like this instead. Future PC chads will own this sort of thing.

Could just buy it and return it if you don't like it.

What about this? Mesh, reclines, foot and head rest. Only doesn't have armrest adjustment. Worth it to take a gamble?

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-054002.jpg (1080x2160, 558K)

What's a good chair for supporting fat-asses that isn't ugly as sin? (Asking for a friend.)

You can probably look at chairs with a weight capacity about 50 pounds above your weight.

You can also get a gf by worrying less about what people on an image board think of your weight.

But I don't want a gf...

Attached: buck toothed pepe.png (240x232, 51K)

Validation

1k chairs last longer than 15 years people still sell launch edition HM chairs from 1993-1994 for half retail price 500$ and that's like 25 years and they will last even longer than that .

IMO a modern HM will last literally 40years so that's like 25$ a year for a 1k chair

Attached: file.png (550x601, 169K)