Redmi Note 7

This will become the Nokia 3310 of smartphones

$150 for a flagship tier phone.

gizmochina.com/2019/01/11/xiaomi-redmi-note-7-corning-gorilla-glass-5-screen-smashed-severally-but-remains-unscathed/

Attached: Redmi-Note-7-Pricing.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-mi-max-2,xiaomi-redmi-note-5-global-64gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not remotely flagship tier unless you have brain damage, but it's still a good deal. I expect it to go for $200-$250 outside of China though, maybe higher initially.

ironically it is flagship tier. ever heard about google grandpa? google it

only cpu is not flagship in it

>$150
Huh?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-12-50-55-583_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (720x1280, 265K)

>1080 x 2340 IPS panel
>Midrange CPU/GPU
>Shitty camera
>No NFC
>Cheap build quality
>No wireless charging
What part of it is flagship tier? Do you not know what flagship is? It means a higher quality screen, far better camera and build quality that's not garbage. What exactly makes this a "flagship" their phone?

>google it
I prefer to Duck it, sorry.

>Cheap build quality
Oh, look who it is! A real happy owner of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7! You DO have one already, don't you? Otherwise you can't know anything about build quality.

let me throw you a bone gran; type www.google.com in the address bar and type name of phone

also open link in OP.

Literally every Redmi Note has has worse build quality than flagship phones, even in the high end the build quality of devices like the iPhone XS or the Note 9 shit on One Plus 6t build quality. There's more to build quality than what its made of.

>notch with a chin

No thanks, my Note 4 still works.

>notch
no thanks im just going to replace the battery in my xperia z2 and use it for another two years

So, you don't have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and, I guess, will never have one. Thanks for your very important opinion about things you don't really know.

If the camera is ass, it's not flagship tier.
iPhones, Pixels and Note phones are flagship tier.
This chinkphone is the flagship of budget phones at best.

>doesn't even respond to any of my other points other than one which he latches onto
As long as you understand it isn't a flagship.

I understand, it's not a flagship, and I didn't say it is. But it is SO good piece of technology for SUCH a little price! Not at this moment, of course, because if hypetrain...

Let's put aside this flagship bullshit argument for a moment. The point is this phone is a good deal if you're not using an iPhone.

Also, your "points" can do nothing about this exactly model we talking about. You/me/whoever can only make an assumption based on the past, and it doesn't always count.

And if you can't afford anything better, if course...

Most of my points are made using the spec sheet. The only thing that remains to be seen is the camera quality, but everyone with half a brain knows that it'll be garbage and only usable with GCam unless you enjoy your face being smoothed being recognition. Even then, it won't be near flagship quality. It's a good deal if you can get it for $150, an extremely good deal at that but let's not pretend its more than it actually is.

>let's not pretend its more than it actually is
I don't, at least because I'm extremely fine with my Mi Max 2. But if I get it right, you called Redmi Note 7 a shit, what is technically not true.

op here. i purchased the mimax1 instead of mimax 2 because of processor. i regret it. the build quality is horrendous on my mimax1 even tho is costed me 280euro. even the fuckin volume rocker broke

>280euro
Well, you fucked up. Mi Max 2 is $150 on AliExpress, battery lasts longer, the temperature is lower, not sure about build quality (it's simply good for me), and the only thing I'm tired of is "dual" speaker that is just wrong.

its cheap now but i got it about 2 years ago and online so i paid import tax....2 years ago xiaomi was not so spread in europe

for example your screen has oleophobic coating? mine dont...are buttons metal or plastic like mine? mimax has no screws at bottom and screen has no gorilla glass bullshit

Do you even know what the word flagship means?

It's a presell dumbass

Xiaomi haves one of the highest build quality phones
Also how the fuck a 48MP camera is shit tier?

>Xiaomi haves one of the highest build quality phones
Please don't tell me you're this stupid, their budget phones are not nearly the highest build quality unless you've never touched a flagship phone in your entire life.
>Also how the fuck a 48MP camera is shit tier?
Please don't tell me you're this stupid.

t. Samsung owner

I have a redmi note 5,it didn't take long to realize my next phone will also be xiaomi. With 180$ i have high end results, name another company tou does that for under 200$

>You don't own Samsung or Apple?
>Agh that so lame user
>My phone is the best fuck your argument

Attached: 637171.jpg (794x1023, 116K)

its a phone. who cares

Owns a

Attached: Blackberry For 4chan.jpg (600x345, 36K)

You seriously believe more megapixels = better?

Depends on the cpu, big numbers always appeal to normie users who hardly ever bother to look at the specs

it's the latest sony sensor (IMX586), I mean there isn't really extensive testing of it yet but it's a safe assumption that it's going to be better than their previous sensors.

Give it a month. It takes time till the sellers get their senses together.

Attached: 1519800366797.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Or maybe I can afford better but I don't want to waste my money ? Long time iPhone user here, purchased my first xiaomi in 2017, couldn't find myself a reason to upgrade my ageing iPhone anymore.

we probably should've bought two or three, I'm going to miss physical buttons when mine dies

implying that one+6t is flagship tier

galaxy a8 masterrace

>drop the phone on the floor
>drag it towards myself with my foot
>hear SCCRRRRCH
>Oh shit i'm scrating it
>OH WAIT
>I DONT CARE BECAUSE IT"S CHEAP

>Drop a flagship phome
>OH NOOOOOO
>Drop a chinkphone
>I don't give a fuck

Bought the 5 in August have no complaints but for 150 $ I'll be switching to this

Mi Max 2 vs Note 5

the Max2 is cheaper and has a bigger battery, whats the deal?

Why are Xiaomi phones so cheap? What's the catch? Is it a ploy from the chink government to start spying on a global scale?

Those are trannys right?

Gram doesn't work on the iPhone.

>it's the latest sony sensor (IMX586)
Wrong, it's a Samsung GM1 on the Note 7. Redmi Note 7 Pro will have the IMX586.

Weaker SoC, worse cameras:
kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-mi-max-2,xiaomi-redmi-note-5-global-64gb

they use cheap screens, cheap cameras and no NFC

also Xiaomi has their own factory so it cuts cost of production even more

if the Note 7 would come with Androind One it would be literally the perfect phone

Still no phone that is better value than my ZTE Axon 7.
Fuck sake, I'm still waiting.

Attached: .jpg (1600x900, 150K)

>flagship tier phone
LOLOLOLO i could buy 13 of these if i sold my iphone. get chinked fuckers

if your on a budged get Xiaomi

if you have money get a OnePlus

if you have even more money get a Samsung

if your breath smells like cum get Apple

if you really wanted PLA spying phone

Attached: snapshot_20.19_[2016.12.24_06.38.01].png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

>i could buy 13 of these if i sold my iphone
Exactly

How many drops should resist?

Most of their profit comes from their software solutions, other hardware, and sharing user data with marketing partners. Also with most of their phones they don't need to invest much into R&D or marketing. The primary goal is to offer cheap quality hardware and then drag you into their ecosystem, Apple-style. The second goal is to undercut the competition until they give way. They're already doing this to Oppo and Huawei, over time we'll see them throw punches at Samsung as well.

It was never a flagship. It's just the popular csg common sense phone, but you just won't get bragging rights with the camera or anything else.

Also, plan 2-4 extra weeks for unlocking it, its what Xiaomi has been doing recently.

The redmis and redmi notes I supplied to my close-ish family (started with the 1) seem to survive much, much better than the iPhones in our housekeeper's family.

Not doing maximum thinness and other things was probably a good idea.

You suck at your job, shill

mi max 3 or wait for mi max 4.

I believe the 4 will come with an SD660. Always buy the better orocessor if it doesn't break your bank.

>is 15

Attached: 1473281646910.jpg (597x620, 322K)

>Non-Removable battery

bye-bye

Are there any current flagship phones with removable battery?

It's a very large (for a smartphone) sensor. 1/2" size.
Modern flagships have 1/2.55" smaller sensors. Lens are f/1.8, same as pixel 2 and p20 pro.
I guess xiaomi processing software is bad, but you can shoot RAW or install google camera with HDR+.

no nfc is a dealbreaker desu

It will go down once the initial buys happen. One thing you have to remember is that china makes a LOT of phones. They have a massive population of buyers and the entire US population is literally 10% if theirs. The number phones to satisfy the US and EU is a rounding error in their production capacity.

>1080 x 2340 IPS panel
the difference between 1080 and 1440 or 4k on a phone is meme tier small.
>Midrange CPU/GPU
Unless you hardcore emulate game it makes no difference.
>Shitty camera
What kind of normy are you that you give a shit about your phone camera?
>No NFC
Literally who cares?
>Cheap build quality
Buy a new one every 3 months for 2 years and you still spend less then samsung or apple flagshit.
>No wireless charging
Wrong.

>What's the catch
Scale. They build a ton of them at low margin. Also they spend almost nothing on R&D since they basically just steal last years designs from other companies. What they don't steal is just purchased off the same source production lines at a lower price since they have already been running and it is still profitable to sell at a lower price rather then decommission the line.

So you're saying it will last 10+ years easily?

>the difference between 1080 and 1440 or 4k on a phone is meme tier small.
Point is that it's not flagship tier, as OP claimed.
>Unless you hardcore emulate game it makes no difference.
Wrong, it helps during switching between apps, which is things you do daily
>What kind of normy are you that you give a shit about your phone camera?
Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one else does, it's always useful to have a decent camera.
>Literally who cares?
People who use NFC obviously, like Android pay, etc.
>Buy a new one every 3 months for 2 years and you still spend less then samsung or apple flagshit.
Only apple shit cost that much, and no one is buying that. Why would you purposly buy a shit phone and having to replace it multiple times?
>Wrong.
Except that's not true, it doesn't.

No he is just a retard