Things you would never guess

things you would never guess

>having to get rid of your mechanical keyboard because it's so loud and fucking gay it wakes up your wife and baby

makes me think of the people who actually own these still, knowing what a retarded loser I used to be when I frequented this website.

later idiots

Attached: 1475753311076.jpg (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2014/dec/16/cognitive-benefits-handwriting-decline-typing?CMP=fb_gu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> apples chiclet keyboard feels amazing compared to mechanical shit, and it looks better

One with Red switches would probably be better wouldn't it? I like the clicky feeling but sometimes I want keys yo be easier to activate.

>he fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
>he fell for the wife and baby meme
Imagine being this fucking stupid

People just don't realize how preposterously loud those things are.

mx browns with o-rings are as loud as regular memebrain keyboards

>throwing away your belongings because of the wifecuck and childcuck memes

Attached: 1545283710112.png (644x800, 15K)

This. I'm married with kids. It's 6AM and I'm still using my mechanical keyboard. I just go in my office or in my workshop in the basement and get on one of the computers in there if I feel like clickity clacking in the early morning hours.

>People still fall for the mechanical meme

Fucking lel. Membrane > shitanical

>not getting brown switches

Lol fuck no. I just switched to a mechanical memeboard after using fairly decent rubber domes for more than a decade. I should've switched sooner. I'm never going back. I actually just ordered two more of the same model keyboard to use with my other machines.

So I have a co-worker with a chiclet keyboard. Everytime she types something, the sound is just so damn awful, to can't even describe it but it's like shitty squishy. Meanwhile when I type my mechanicalâ„¢ keyboard makes so beautiful sound that I could hear it all day.

These fucking mechanical keyboards are memes. My typing speed and accuracy measures consistently better when not using them and I don't have to wake up my fucking neighbors when I type.

> Too poor to rent two room flat, but splurges money on mechanical keyboard which he later has to throw away...
I hope the kid got better genes than you did.

*CLICK CLICK* "DAD, IT'S SATURDAY MORNING!!!"

>>having to get rid of your mechanical keyboard because it's so loud and fucking gay it wakes up your wife and chad's baby

Fixed for accuracy.

Just wait for it, fag

>Still using a keyboard
Pleb
theguardian.com/science/2014/dec/16/cognitive-benefits-handwriting-decline-typing?CMP=fb_gu

Attached: manupgoyim.png (1200x800, 523K)

Imagine being the wife.

Attached: Keynotes announced for LibrePlanet 2019 free software conference — Free Software Foundation ___.jp (548x551, 220K)

Someone needs to make one of those boomer comics with a mechanical keyboard instead of a lawn mower.