Why aren't you starting your own company Jow Forums...

Why aren't you starting your own company Jow Forums? Do you really want to be busting your ass to make someone else rich?

Attached: im12.jpg (387x259, 16K)

Technically once I incorporate being a freelance programmer will be my company

Because I have no money, ideas, or motivation. But things could be worse. I could be tens of thousands of dollars in debt from a failed business. At least I don't owe anyone money. That's literally the only thing I have going for myself right now.

I would if I had great idea

Just remember you dont need some new ground breaking idea , you just need to do something better than someone else or offer something a little more that someone else.

Only retard starts company without product/ idea and only idiot starts company with idea alone and tries to get funding and people to make it and that leads making investors rich. Only good way is that you have product ready to get money out off. Personally i have idea and middle of making product, so company? Somewhere in future...

because i don't know how to.
i mean, i know how to file articles of incorporation, i just don't know how to make what i do profitable.

this post is OP coping with the fact hes making a battle royale game or something equally shit

No motivation.

Im not op , but google was not the first search engine to the game , AMD was not the first chip maker.

I'm a resident, I have invested 14 years of education into this path so far, I have few transferable skills and I'm not a risk taker. Also I don't have a good business idea or any competitive edge I am aware of.

I'm sick right now because a patient sneezed directly into my face without holding their hand in front of it and I would like to do something that scales better and has less direct contact with customers.

It's not either one or the either.
There is a third way, such as being a freelancer. I've been one for almost a year and so far so good.
>good pay
>work where you want, whenever you want as long as you meet deadlines

All without the stress of managing a full blown company.

Why don't you wear a mask, or make patients wear masks?

Where the fuck do you get your product without a company, idiot?

>busting your ass
I do less than the minimum my dude

Sounds good, but requires some people skills to get customers.

I thought about the same thing yesterday. We only wear masks when a patient is likely infectious, but patients come in with all kinds of complaints while also having a common cold, and there really do exist people that while sick just kind of spit in the doctor's face because they are inconsiderate assholes.

Man that's disgusting. Have you ever scolded a patient for coughing like that? I sure would. Or maybe spray them with some bleach solution like a person does to train a cat.

You build it on your own, patent it, then go from there. You don’t need a company to build things you fucking brainlette

Scolding doesn't reverse the facial mucus. It's just one aspect of a job that also has all the other common downsides of dealing with customers.

id just love to, but im a frontend coder (past 8 years) and only thing i know is building websites. i have a friend whos also thinking about quitting his codemonkey fulltime job, but hes doing backend web dev.
I dont know what we could both do with just front and backend web dev. Without a designer and stuff...

>not understanding limited liability

I'm not complaining, making money is much easier when 99% of people don't even try