PRODUCT DESIGN BAD
COMPETITION BAD
PRIVACY BAD

SURVEILLANCE GOOD
ADS GOOD
MONOPOLY GOOD
VIDEO GAMES GOOD

I'M NOT THE UNQUESTIONING CONSUMER OF MASS-PRODUCED TRASH; YOU ARE

Attached: 1541867993382.jpg (230x270, 10K)

They're both garbage

>Apple
>privacy
lmao

Attached: acastro_180227_1777_0001.0.jpg (920x613, 99K)

>Hillary would've been just as bad as Trump!

You think you're making a smart comparison, but if you thought about it for more than a second, you'd see how retarded that comment is.

>apple
>privacy

ohohoho

Attached: 1466354052165.png (512x512, 92K)

>all my opinions must be like or dislike

>hey look at me i think everything is NPC speech, to the point of talking bullshit on a taiwanese anime board calling android culture NPC, even tho most of the engaged comunity act in counter culture manner, and looking like a nigger faggot because i think that everything that is mass produced and mass consumed is NPC. HEY LOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE
(you)

Yeah. Worse.

yah but googol does not get even half as hate as Apple why?

Google gets a lot of hate but it barely gets shilled, unlike Apple (see OP). Google is overall much worse, but to pretend that buying fruit merchandise is better is retarded. Sane people get something that isn't locked it and switch to a better ROM or OS.

>I’m too goddamned stupid to make an informed choice so I will instead mask my ignorance with feigned wisdom and glide through life on false equivalences

>Apple fagboy thinks that people using android are the same sort of fanboy sheep as they are with Apple
Have you ever tried stepping out of your hugbox?

Sheep follow blindly, like most Android users.

>I've reached miggate no gokui so all my decisions are reflex based and I don't even need to think before making them

>my opinion is better than yours
literally everyone ever including me

ORANGE PROCESSOR BRAND BAD

>my thread fun, me smart

THANKS BLURMFFFPHHHHH FOR MORE INDIANS AND NIGGERS

ONE

Attached: 1535655712025.jpg (1000x500, 189K)

that bullshit
every apple thread not even SINGLE one cant be discussed here without getting called ''shill'' meanwhile you can make 10k google threads every day and it not a problem hell people even praise google.

>call bullshit
>follow it up with bullshit

>truth is bullshit now
state of Jow Forums

I own zero (0) apple products but what they said is objectively true.
Regardless, both of them should fuck off. They're one of the reasons this board is just 90% consumer electronics garbage now.