So these shit is on my street. how tear down for battery or just hack it to make my own free scooter?

so these shit is on my street. how tear down for battery or just hack it to make my own free scooter?

Attached: lime.jpg (960x642, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u-blox.com/sites/default/files/SARA-U2_DataSheet_(UBX-13005287).pdf
boingboing.net/2018/12/08/flipping-a-bird.html
scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=962
aliexpress.com/item/Finger-Thumb-Throttle-Electric-Scooter-with-Power-Switch-LED-display-Switch-Handlebar-Grips-For-Electric-Bike/32944900680.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.1f891a2eyCz3Pd
aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V-350W-Electric-Bicycle-E-bike-Scooter-Brushless-DC-Motor-Controller/32837049755.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.7d6c8f12Gi1fLm
scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=962&start=20
imgur.com/a/j4wh2HF#OA2nBHF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gut the electronics, and replace with rpi, and/or arduinos.

Give it back Jamal

> niggers

>cucks

Are you a nigger perchance?

>Gut the electronics
there is any manual how gently get this electronic out without breaking anything? and disconnect batterry before it will know its stealing?

shut up whiteknight, its abandoned on fuckin street.

yeah just look it up on wikihow

Attached: 623f2c16.png (258x287, 42K)

>shut up whiteknight, its abandoned on fuckin street.

lol, that's a 'yes' then

can't you block it from phoning home with a faraday cage?

Get a car, put the thing in a faraday cage, drive off

Only niggers don't respect the propriety of others

Tbh in my city it's legal to "steal" these. They're considered abandon property. I guess the owners just make enough that the losses to theft are worth it.

i dont have one. this is no problem with GPS, my guess is that it will be loud when scooter detect "stealing"

you are funny one

this is abandoned shit on street. blocking streets. abandoned. if you find dolar on street its not stealing

No you're encouraged to take them home. How do you think they keep them charged? You can get credits on the app from bringing it home and charging it.

Attached: dag5trpvaaafj6m.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>No you're encouraged to take them home. How do you think they keep them charged? You can get credits on the app from bringing it home and charging it.

but its not like "scan qr code, next grab it to home and charge"? if you not scan it (and register as charger it will be propably loud.

also i saw that, lime looks diffrent, it will be harder to get into this.

Probably no single manual, but you can learn how to use raspberry Pi's, and arduinos, and then apply some critical thinking to get it working.
Other than that you could probably try to reflash the firmware with a custom one with a little reverse engineering.

Do they use the same chips?
u-blox.com/sites/default/files/SARA-U2_DataSheet_(UBX-13005287).pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-100420_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 127K)

> left for next user to pick up and use
> "abandoned on the fucking street"
Is that how you justify breaking into cars for nickels and dimes you filthy broke-ass nigger? They're just sitting on the street right?

i dont know, that i say - gps can work all time and "localize this". only trouble is loud speaker.

diffrence with this is cars not parking there.

this is corporate shit, they think they can just put it on pavement and block it? lol, i guarantee you in long term this will disappear

Attached: bird.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Give it back jamal

Attached: daddy-long-neck.jpg (480x360, 7K)

nope

Volunteers, cleaning trash off the streets.

There's a $30 kit for bird according to boingboing.net/2018/12/08/flipping-a-bird.html
I assume there's something similar for Lime.

Getting a car really seems like it would help here, maybe even renting or borrowing it from someone, you could muffle the sound with some crap, maybe even a sound proof blanket or something, plus the car itself, could even fire up the stereo for extra noise, then bring it somewhere away from people and rip the battery out.

Nobody has one, make your own. J7st takes some foil really

thanks for advice, ill try.

this is propably what i looking for.
scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=962

This

Depending on the amount of time it takes to get to the battery, it's probably a good idea to block it from phoning home, might as well be safe than sorry

>someone trying to look for it reports it missing in the app
>it gets bricked and Lime employees show up at your door that night
Yea, go ahead and do it

>block it from phoning home with faraday cage
>no EM signals reach it or leave it
>it doesn't get bricked
>nobody knows where it is except you

you are funny. yeah, thats work like that

OH GPS WILL LEAD THEM TO MY HOUSE lol

Attached: block.jpg (750x563, 92K)

>going through all that trouble to give up in the end

Learn English you dumb nigger

>being poor

>Lime employees show up at your door that night
Trespassing is a crime, and is a bad idea.

learn english you dumb polack
fucking niggers of europe

Kids should use these things to trick or treat.

Attached: south-park-s22e05c02-dont-want-to-scoot_16x9.jpg (960x540, 101K)

>all that trouble
>literally just have to make a thick aluminium foil blanket and test to see if it's working

>what is reading comprehension
I didn't realize this site had so many literal brainlet retards on it

>lime and bird employees desperate enough to shill on Jow Forums
lol@u

So these eScooters just lie in city streets, then you put 1 euro in and it allows you to drive?
What prevents you from putting 1 euro in and driving it into a lake?

They would charge you for the cost of the scooter since they know you were the one to drive it into the lake.
Are Europeons really not capable of critical thought?

I think they have some sort of phone app, so they'll have some info on you. Honestly though, they are litter. Pick them up and throw them in the nearest dumpster.

How do they know it was you when you just put 1 euro in? Do they record the user with a camera?

The built in GPS tracks the scooter every minute, so if your account paid for the scooter and was linked with it up until it drove into the lake, they have probable cause to charge you for the cost of the scooter. You agree to this when you create an account.

That was a good episode

I went to oxford a couple of months ago and bicycle versions of these were just everywhere like a plague. Just left in the middle of the street.

I really think the bare minimum these companies can do is employ people to go around the city at night and put them in central locations, maybe install bike racks at popular locations for people to leave them. Not just in the goddamn street.

How are they going to take the coins out of the scooters?

Leave it where you found it Jamal

You don't put coins in it, you scan a QR code with your phone and pay through your phone.

What if you just pick it up without riding one, and then dump it into a lake?

Oh, sweetie, bless your heart.
It's phone-based. You pay in the app.

>employee flys out from sanfrancisco to recover a fucking scooter
Dont ever start a business user

Lime gang, fuck Bird.

Better question: why doesn't the city already have bicycle racks?

Fucking kek

Please don't try and act smug when you know literally nothing about the topic, retard.
Lime has a base in every city that they operate in and their employees drive around in vans every night to pick up scooters that need to be charged, repaired, or were marked missing.

>I really think the bare minimum these companies can do is employ people to go around the city at night and put them in central locations
They do, though.

>Unlock scooter with phone
>Ride to lake
>Park it
>Lock it
>Fuck off
>Come back after 10 minutes and throw it in the fucking lake
>Come back in three days to recover it, strip the guts, rebuild it

They’re doing a shitty job in my city then, I fucking love running these stupid shits over, I live in a college town with niggers so they are ALWAYS in the street, I’ve run over atleast 5 now and it’s EXTREMELY satisfying, would recommend

>maybe install bike racks at popular locations for people to leave them.
I believe that most cities find these scooters as more of a nuisance than a legitimate service, so they won't let them install racks, or even give a shit if they're destroyed.

>Are Europeons really not capable of critical thought?
We are, which is why this trash is banned in my country.

The twist here is that you're actually one of the niggers

They are a nuisance. The riders ignore racks. The business model revolves around littering in the streets. Just throw them in dumpsters.

You've run over 5 Basketball Americans?

it has an alarm if you try to manipulate with it without unlocking it first

I wonder what's stopping the cities from fining them?

fucking parasites
can't you be a good member of our society for once
this is why we can't have nice things

The companies get licenses to operate
In my city, Lime gives $1 per day per scooter to the city, thus securing the city's (and police department's) support

Lime is a parasite of an organization, agreed.

>Public nuisance, and liability
>Nice

They aren't licensed to operate in my city. But their trash still ends up on our streets.

>Public nuisance, and liability
wrong

Just because it's left on the street, it doesn't mean it's yours. Why can't you just leave it alone?

I’m a nigger for running something over that is in the middle of the street? I’m not going out of my way to do this the niggers will leave them everywhere, not just sidewalks but in the middle of major streets. These scooters are like emojis: Nigger Technology.

you cant even speak proper english fuck off

people illegally park all the time though, maybe not on some corner curb.

why so

I wish. They’re scum, anyone who defends them hasn’t had to live with them as a culture/group. Individually some can be ok but goddamn the CIA did a great job destroying their family unit with the crack epidemic. They will never recover.

>The companies get licenses to operate
All businesses do this. The way I see it is that lime, and bird operate legally, but are unwanted, so even though everyone hates them nobody can legally do anything to stop them, so they just deface, and damage them instead.

Yes, destroying someone else's property puts you on the same level as niggers.
And they're not nigger technology since niggers are too cheap to use them.
Retard.

T. Lime CEO

so electric scooter cost only 16 dolar. if you are esthete 3d-print cover.

aliexpress.com/item/Finger-Thumb-Throttle-Electric-Scooter-with-Power-Switch-LED-display-Switch-Handlebar-Grips-For-Electric-Bike/32944900680.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.1f891a2eyCz3Pd

aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V-350W-Electric-Bicycle-E-bike-Scooter-Brushless-DC-Motor-Controller/32837049755.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.7d6c8f12Gi1fLm

scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=962&start=20

imgur.com/a/j4wh2HF#OA2nBHF

thread can be closed now

>intentionally running over metallic lumps with potentially flammable material in them.

you're a massive retard. enjoy having to get a brake line replaced when the handlebar wraps around it and rips it out, or god knows what other damage you're doing to your automobile.

>destroying property
>in the middle of the street
>oftentimes unavoidable
Roads are for cars Tyrone stop leaving your little toys on the road if you don’t want them run over.

>Yes, destroying someone else's property puts you on the same level as niggers.
Seems like lime, and bird just abandons their property everywhere, and abandoned property is owned by whom?

he is right you fucking nigger
it's a nice, convenient and ecological way of transport

Found the Prius driver

DUDE
LIME
LMAO

Because their business model involves leaving garbage on the sidewalk. It's unsightly, inconvenient, and really fucks over old people and cripples who suck at moving.

Many police departments have explicitly stated they will not investigate destruction of Bird scooters. So you can do what you want to them

It's not abandoned.

>Caring about old people and cripples
If they want to get around easier they can pay to use the scooters

I care more about my community than some San Francisco tech company, yes.

Found the nigger who invested in Bird and Lime. Face it these things will be gone by summer, just like the e bikes.

>It's not abandoned.
What do you call leaving your property on public property without losing it, and with the intention of just leaving it there?

its more etical to get this lime for your own and use as personal scooter. at least you take responsibility to this and dont leave at center sidewalk

pic rel

Attached: lime.jpg (3072x1728, 852K)

honestly this, if any company thinks it's okay to litter public property with their products, they should be cleaned up

>garbage
it's useful
>unsightly
they aremok looking imo but you can ignore them
>inconvenient
how so? cheap, easy and a faster way to go to your destination than a bus
>old people
are you really saying that there are people walking on the streets and can't go around a small scooter

>how so? cheap, easy and a faster way to go to your destination than a bus
That's one slow bus.