Why does this keep happening

>be American
>Get shot

Attached: 1541539590311.jpg (720x720, 115K)

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw some guy giving throwing gang signs. I walked up to him and said "Hey asshole, stop throwing gang sings you fricken stupid idiot. Or else you'll have to deal with me". He stabbed me in the gut and walked away and left the store and the entire building was ringing with applause. This is Trump's America.

I an truly disgusted by this Reich, I just walked into a KZ and saw some Guards throwing Zyklon cans. I walked up to him and said, hey Sturmbandführer, stop throwing Zyklon you fricking stupid Wehrkraftszersetzer. Or else you‘ll have to deal with Herrn Himmler.“ He saluted and walked away and left the barracks and the entire building was filled with gas. This is Hitlers Germany.

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw some Jew adjusting all the prices up. I walked up to him and said "Hey Kike, stop being a kike stupid idiot. Or else you'll have to deal with me". He cowered away and left the store and entered the oven. The entire building was ringing with Sieg Heil. This is Trump's America.

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw Trump with two scoops. I walked up to him and said "Hey asshole, stop eating more scoops than everybody else you fricken stupid idiot. Or else you'll have to deal with me". He just smiled and continued eating the ice cream and the entire building didn't give a shit. This is Trump's America.

It's because of all the mentally ill guns
You should let the government take your guns to therapy

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw some nigger robbing it. I walked up to him and said "Hey asshole, stop robbing the store you fricken stupid nigger. Or else you'll have to deal with me". He cowered away and left the store and the entire building was ringing with applause. This is Trump's America.

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw some guy forging ballots. I walked up to him and said "Hey asshole, stop meddling with the election you fricken stupid idiot. Or else you'll have to deal with me". He cowered away and left the store and the entire building was ringing with applause. This is Trump's America.

I am truly disgusted by this country. I just walked into a grocery store and saw some guy giving black power salutes. I walked up to him and said "Hey nigger, stop giving black power salutes you fricken stupid idiot. Or else you'll hang from a rope". He cowered away and left the store and the entire building was ringing with applause. This is Trump's America.

What's wrong honey, can't take the banter

Attached: pepeshart.jpg (600x601, 59K)

Trips confirm Americans can't handle the bants

Wew lad, calm down.

Look
if you had
one shart
one opportunity
to smear every pair of pants you ever wanted
in one mart
would you hold it
or just let it rip?

yo,
his ass is sweaty, sphincter's weak, bowels are heavy
there's diarrhoea in his pants already, mom's spaghetti
he's nervous, but in walmart he looks calm and ready
to drop turds, but he keeps on shitting
what he ate at burgertown
his pants from the waist down turn so brown but the shit won't come out
he's constipated now, everybody's sharting now
ass is out, shitting times over. blaow

Attached: 1535065088718.jpg (750x1662, 666K)

Stop sharting yourselves en masse and I may consider it

Attached: 1529279522_DfMplnWWsAIzmto.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Wasn't telling you to calm down, was telling that spamming burger to calm down.
Which, he seems to have.

why does this keep happening?
>be American
>trigger Europeans just by existing

>Get shot just for existing*
We don't hate you, we just think you're really funny

Attached: 1535798103255.jpg (925x711, 84K)

get shot fat mcdonalds oil trump mutt dumb shart mart
/thread

Attached: B7279EA7-D326-48FC-8274-27681203E4AB.jpg (1044x1525, 165K)

also burger

Trump isn't needed to laugh at you guys you've been funny since forever

Attached: image0_1.gif (216x160, 823K)

saving that gif

Attached: C00A1A35-CEDD-4F47-8A7E-FA023DE4E824.gif (364x339, 768K)

Name one time this has happened.

Saved

Ha, faggots

Attached: 0353b616cc596711a6ba4643fa0d376f47e2731eebbbf630f0aa019f6a04e459.gif (500x500, 234K)

Fuck you.