Buy iPhone

>buy iPhone
>get fired by company

Attached: 1536587920419.png (821x931, 670K)

Incoming Satania

And it's beautiful

βασεδ

>suddenly Jow Forums is full of china dickriders

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: tumblr_oo3mpxNeKT1ridyfoo1_640.gif (543x533, 415K)

I'M GONNA SAY THE i WORD

Attached: laughing satan.gif (403x500, 142K)

i 幼儿 销毁了

Attached: 1536784157911.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Based

Based chinks

based Chinooks. always liked them

Cringe? Cringe.

How the hell does your employer know what kind of phone you have? Cuz they can't keep it in their pants at work?

Based to the max

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-20-14-00-883_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg (1080x1145, 211K)

haha le nbased fuggin lmaod at this shit based animeposter

China is ruled by Satania.
based

>he doesn't play Fortnite on his mobile gaming device while at work

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1535186117016.png (813x1402, 369K)

umm, sir, i am agreed with the bosed satanposter

based

hopefully this will wake libucks up and prevent their further coziness and collusion with the chinese govornment

I thought gay people were accepted in china

Honestly thought that chinks bought iPhones outside of china in countries like Singapore, and Japan.

>China ends up saving the world

Completely unexpected

The Ford plant I know friends who work at makes non-ford drivers park in a far off parking lot

Why would this open up anyone's eyes? Apple has been cheating the US over money for the past decade, and manufacture out of the US with non us materials. If anything it hurts the chink factories who make ishits since they profit from making them.

Does your spic friend from a Mexican assembly plant force people to park in the us, because he's actually doing g them a favor if he is.

I have no spic friends
thanks though

You thought wrong.

>the absolute state of applel when even bugs won't use their shit

What's next? Niggers boycott AyyPhone?

Attached: 1545240678165.png (633x772, 17K)

iJeet BTFO

Attached: 1545253255417 - Copy.jpg (1920x1280, 858K)

based

FINALLY someone standing up to (((America))). Fucking ameritards deserve to be rekt.

>force citizens to choose between making sound financial choices or being punished
US should do the same desu.

Using iPhone in china is good though because they can't force you to install spying .apks like they're doing to Uyghurs.

Accepted into forced labour camps.

Do chinks actually like Huawei? I had a mate9 because my Nexus 6, it looked nice at first, but felt like a proper chinkshit knock off after a day of use. Poor design and horrid software, was so stuttery. I played with my gfs pixel 2xl then couldn't stand my m9, went and bought a pixel 3xl straight away.

Huawei have notoriously bad batteries, like 1 year in and you're looking at a replacement.
Xiaomi works a ton better in the long run.

Obviously reviewers don't give a shit because they use each phone for 2 weeks max, and let the poor saps deal with the shit longevity of Huawei products.

this is trumps fault

>this is what ipajeets actually believe

Attached: 1517578420973.png (945x1078, 576K)

>FINALLY someone standing up to (((America))). Fucking ameritards deserve to be rekt.
lelele
>Apple cheats the US out of taxes for at least a decade
>Apple hires nothing but foreign fags, trannies, Lesbos, and malcontents.
>Manufactures hardware with Chinese raw materials
>Manufactures hardware in China
>Manufactures hardware with Chines labor
Actually seems like China is shooting themselves in the foot with this one desu.
The most that will happen is that they lose a major manufacturing contract to India forever.
Something tells me that the chinks didn't think this through properly.

China makes like $2 profit off each iphone, 99% of the profit goes to Applel when they market it at $1000 and sell it to brain dead amerifats. China gains far more by banning Apple and promoting their own brands.

Why would you buy apple when you have easy access to huawei anywei? It's the same shit but huawei actually charges an appropriate price.

>trusting pajeets for manufacturing
it is like the escape from dragon belly to be eaten by TIGERS

this is going to backfire spectacularly.
having an iphone is going to mean you're powerful/rich enough (ie. not a wageslave) to not have to worry about these threats, or being able to afford lack of bonus.

>t. iPajeet

Attached: 1519615022322.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

>having an iphone is going to mean you're powerful/rich enough (ie. not a wageslave) to not have to worry about these threats, or being able to afford lack of bonus.

Except the poorfags in China buy Apple to be be "pretend-rich" while actually wealthy people buy Huawei. Google it.

t. 不会讲华语

>get forced by your country to use a terrible mobile OS
this is why communism fails

>$2 per phone that they couldn't have had without them
>at $1000 and sell it to brain dead amerifats.
Jokes on you pal. Non Americans happily pay more than that just to pretend that they aren't from a shithole.
>China gains far more by banning Apple and promoting their own brands
Yea because people are lining up all over the world just to buy chinkshit Apple knock offs at premium prices, right?
Nah people are still just going to buy Samsung, lg, sony, and apple without China's help.
I don't even care about apple, but dealing with the poos would ironically be a step up for any manufacturer.

BASED

they want ppl to join their botnet thats why

This, every Android phone manufactured in China are injected with backdoor and spywares but I don't care as China don't have as much power as the US and couldn't nab me in my sleep like those CIA niggers could.

>WE CAN DO IT TOO WE CAN DO IT TOO
The absolute infantile state of chinkland

Ugh... Yea this seems like a great idea xi.

Of course not, I'm not a virgin.

redpilled
based

Looks like the trade war really screwed with apple.
The image/values apple tries to attach to their products doesn't match to the Chinese nationalism.

It's just kinda weird when foreigners utilizes your slave labor and tries to resell shit back to you at 100x the cost all while arresting your people aboard.

They're supposed to take it quietly but it comes as a shock and makes headlines when they don't

If you look at the data more carefully it's more like the women prefer iphones and men prefer androids
And in china the women earn much less than men
Not sure where they got the "pretend-rich" thing when it's just their capitalist society that somehow failed to put gender equality protections to balance the wage disparity between sexes.

Attached: us-iphone-5-princess-of-china-dress-up-games.jpg (406x228, 23K)

that's because in china to get actually rich you have to be a CPC member, always under constant scrutiny for any sign that you're not towing the party line. how's that sound?

t. 一个人不可以说中文。

ishills mad memes make their shilling useless

And to be successful in the west you need to be patriotic and can't hold any controversial opinions, as a single one can disgrace your entire life's work.

That's only if you say the word nigger on TV unironically

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

fuck, u jus got me banned! fuck u white devi-

based

>buy iPhone
>get bombed

Attached: iphone xs meltdown.jpg (1000x600, 248K)

Deret this, gweiro

i'm pretty sure Jow Forums is banned in chinkland. if someone is resourceful enough to browse it there they're probably resourceful enough to bypass that filter.

Captca is but Jow Forums isn't.

I wish our companies did the same. iToddlers always disrupt the work.

If you're an iToddler you must tell everyone.

Whoa, so this is the power of ant people?