Jow Forums reputation

Jow Forums has a reputation outside of Jow Forums for being a cesspool of idiots who regurgate threads regularly, with no knowledge of the subject matter.

user, why don't you leave the imageboards and actually learn something about systems development instead of posting about how you finally learned what a for loop is while feeling like an elite programmer for posting to Jow Forums

Attached: 8En4179.jpg (1018x911, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8sXQ6JsNu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every big website is awful to discuss technology. That's what small dedicated forums are for.

OP has a reputation on Jow Forums for being an idiot who regurgitates threads regularly, with no knowledge of the subject matter.

OP, why don't you leave the imageboards and actually learn something about systems development instead of posting about how you finally learned what a for loop is while feeling like an elite programmer for posting to Jow Forums

I've learned a lot from this website, though. Plenty of knowledge here.

>autistic people are egocentric and ignorant with false feeling of grandeur
WHO THE FUCK KNEW?

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

fuck you I learned how to install and rice arch.

I don't really think Jow Forums has a rather big reputation outside of Jow Forums. Most normalfags doesn't even know what Jow Forums is. Those who do, but haven't visited the site just think of the whole site as a big forum with funny greentext stories. Those who know about the boards only really know about /b/ and Jow Forums. At least that's what I've noticed.

Forgot about Jow Forums

I'm only here for the memes. Aside from that this place isn't good for shit.

Jow Forums may be full of idiots who regurgitate threads regularly but it was what piqued my interest in programming, linux, etc. The amount of autism here is just what i needed in my life

Attached: 1545211747044.jpg (607x537, 92K)

They're not wrong but every other community has an even lower intellectual level, other than HN, but HN has the shitty silicon valley startup scam culture

>Not even the gif

Jow Forums is Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and maybe /v/ to the average person. Fuck, for most users that's all they know.

Suck my dick I'll get your mother to eat my ass then kiss you before you go to get more unemployment bitch nigga.

I've never gone to college and over Christmas held a 1hr conversation with my friend's brother who's a sophomore as a CS major; I felt like my knowledge, which was entirely gained from the internet and primarily from here, was comparable to or even greater than his..

I might regurgitate threads but at least i dont watch anime you fucking homo

Of course only the big boards have a mainstream reputation, but among tech forums and communities Jow Forums probably has a bigger influence

>Most normalfags doesn't even know what Jow Forums is.
>2014+5
>He still think that Jow Forums is a secret club
At least I have heard my college classmates talk about Jow Forums before. Jow Forums or imageboard culture as a whole is not "muh secret club" anymore. Maybe you think normalfags only here for Jow Forums or Jow Forums lel funny greentext stories, but look at how Jow Forums is leaking to other boards, do you think they only care about 2 or 3 boards when they know about the site?
And saying Jow Forums doesn't have a big reputation outside of Jow Forums is wrong. E-celebs like LTT or Louis Rossmann has mentioned Jow Forums in their videos before, HN has quite a few threads where they discuss about Jow Forums, even Stallman knows about this place.
Accept it, this is not your secret club, or at least not anymore.

I know Rossmann used to browse here 10 years ago, but when and why did Linus mention us?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8sXQ6JsNu8
20:30

Look at this dude, being a fag

Wow, the creator of linux knows about us?