Why is Jow Forums so unreasonable towards watercooling?

Why is Jow Forums so unreasonable towards watercooling?

Attached: watercooling.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

falconcomputers.co.uk/media/product/74400///xspc-d5-photon-270-reservoir--pump-combo-v2-sata-power.jpg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=xNAMxZgvves
youtube.com/watch?v=W5cYCKnq-g4&feature=youtu.be&t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watercoding.
Maybe changing the name so that it represents the high intelligence required to extract the utmost performance from technology will help.

tough love is not unreasonable, it is the natural way on this cambodian chalupa cookbook to show appreciation by encouraging each other to stop being fucking pleb

btw, with that much fucking EMPTY SPACE in your rig, you could've installed a non-ugly hard loop

just sayin'

Attached: watercoding.jpg (1868x1512, 514K)

those stickers

I'm dyslexic

I read degrees in colors and radians in beethoven's 9th symphony

Because unless you're either
A). Running everything completely passively cooled with zero fans
Or
B). Have all your hardware clocked to their absolute limit

Open loops are fucking worthless. I had open loops in the past. Have done small and large loops where I've spent $1.5k on plumbing alone. In the past I ran an FX-9590 @ 5.6GHz and 3x Radeon 7970's @ 1400MHz using LN2 modded BIOS. It was all fun then, but I got over it. These days performance at stock clocks is still amazing on hardware, and if you're after quiet, there are plenty of options from the air cooling side of things.

It's practically retarded but I think custom waterloops are pretty cool and I completely understand the appeal of them. AIO's on the other hand are fucking lame and retarded

Are you able to see all 12 dots at the same Time?

Attached: Dyslexia test.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Not at first, but yes eventually.
Different user btw. What do I win?

>not using liquid hydrogen vacuum cooling system
Poorfags are insufferable

If you look really close and right at the middle you can

AIO's are fine if not optimal as long as you can use the radiator as a front intake to keep the CPU isolated from hot GPU case exhaust. However using them as an exhaust fan is self defeating to the point that you might as well use air.

I'd rather have a slightly warmer CPU than a warmer GPU

Tests have shown that the increased temperature from radiator inflow is so negligible it raises gpu temp by about 1 degree. meanwhile using a radiator as an exhaust fan raises CPU temp by about 6.

Explain. Because it sounds like you're saying intaking cool air from the room and immediately making the hot with the aio rad before it can even touch the gpu is somehow better than intaking cool air and letting the cool air cycle through the case/gpu before finally exhausting out the top through the rad.

>Making it hot
lol it won't be "hot" from running through an AIO radiator.

High quality air coolers perform just as well and look nicer

Attached: IMG_3413.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Because it's placebo.
Just get an AIO and call it a day.

indeed

Attached: gts19.jpg (1200x1156, 397K)

I have an H100i used as intake
It probably has so much dust in the rad that it's worse than air

is this ok to do this pic related
building my loop right now

the res/pump is photon d5 270
falconcomputers.co.uk/media/product/74400///xspc-d5-photon-270-reservoir--pump-combo-v2-sata-power.jpg.jpg

the case is a lian li pc 011 air
the reason i ask is i have to make the holes in the bracket a little bigger to fit the fatter fan screw.

Attached: res problem.png (814x757, 15K)

Yes, the fans will keep the water cool.

Because proper watercooling cost upwards of thousands.

Could you imagine Jow Forums spending that much on watercooling when most people here fight tooth and nail about a $350 component?

>1000w psu
well meme'ed friend.

will they hold this giant res and is it worth ruining the bracket for anything else other than this?

Pic is the patrician choice.

Attached: 4cpaKi9.jpg (2448x1836, 524K)

Because they only use PCs for games and shitposting.

What's cooling the oil, or how is the oil being cooled?

nothing
its old meme but a good one

The fans will be fine holding that up. My case has a three 120 mm fans holding up a thick 360 mm radiator and the pump/res combo.

This isn't the aftermarket mineral oil case is it.

its like getting a cold air intake on a civic

It's also infinitively more reliable

>PSU stickers
Your corsair sticker is peeling, user.

Attached: 2019-01-12_cm_e130_pc.png (1280x960, 1.84M)

I did it for the epeen
And because someone said a 180mm psu wouldn't fit in the raijintek metis

youtube.com/watch?v=xNAMxZgvves

How about a fucking CPU cooler manufacturer makes a CPU heatsink with a "hollow core" and seals some fucking liquid nitrogen in there so that the cooler always stays @ ambient even during Prime95 small FFT

Attached: EFAF3F56-1BAA-4531-A481-8681FED265DC.jpg (385x385, 27K)

(smiles). Sorry guy. Nothing in particular. However, you now know that you have dyslexia. A rather high level version of it. And with it, you have the potential to solve problems in non-conventional ways non-dyslexics will never think of. By any chance, do you code?

And here's an example of your ability being showcased. Watch until the 1:59 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5cYCKnq-g4&feature=youtu.be&t=79

I'll be honest with you. With your method, at most I can see almost 2 of them. Like I can see the 2 in the middle, however one of them will be unstable. As if it's almost flickering outta existence itself. I have dyslexia. However, it was always an entry-level version. Plus I accidentally started to cure it in recent years.

Dyslexia isn't something you "cure", it's something you manage. It isn't a disease and you clearly don't have it

it's overhyped
it's not any quieter than decent air cooling, if anything it could be louder because of the pump
It might have better cooling capacity, but if a twin tower cooler is not enough for your CPU, the problem is the CPU and not the cooler.

It's unnecessary.