Hello Jow Forums...

Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Winter Cup is one month away and it's time to do a board poll in order for the team roster to reflect Jow Forums as it is now. I am the current manager for the Jow Forums team.
Poll Link: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNwgcpYXAUzV2h4PImblQMvOTYirM9_U3LjxpiRWDwYhb-cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
>What is this
The 4CC is a competition run on modified version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 using free software between different Jow Forums boards.
For details please check the wiki here implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>Previously in the last participated cup
On our latest match Jow Forums reached the quarter finals and lost against /w/ 0-0 (4-5 PK) on a Penalty Shootout with Terry choking the his penalty kick.
But at least we got 5th place, best placement ranking we had in a babby cup, and got promoted to Winter 19.
Archives of other matches can be found here:
archive.klaxa.eu/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/g/
Currently Jow Forums is an elite team.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow Forums_Winter_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Attached: G_logo.png (945x1002, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This time with no jewgle account required to log in the form because fuck creating burner accounts
I had an alternative method to poll with no botnet but it had security issues related to unrigging votes

Attached: 1439764221309.jpg (1024x768, 294K)

tapris in the team when?

Attached: 1849205262.png (720x405, 275K)

Reminder we have a IRC channel where we can talk about the team and/or ask something you don't understand
#Jow Forums on implyingrigged.info/6667

Attached: linus_hentai.jpg (600x400, 76K)

never ever, because she doesn't get suggested much :^)

Satania/iToddlers BTFO on the team please

this

after how much apple is (finally) shitting the bed and how many satania posters are present today i'm considering it

okee

Attached: reallymakesyathink.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

This shit is gay and confused me every time

what did confuse you?
ask and i can give you answers

what if two thinkpads...

▲ (in) Louis Rossmann

I've just sacked everything but Steve Ballmer.

Attached: 1544531785333.jpg (983x876, 118K)

REDMEME NOTE 5

I nominate Do The Needful

Attached: 1533667017162.gif (849x458, 153K)

I vote for this.

Rossman, Amada, Satanichia IN
Poettering, Old Jow Forums Memes OUT

Nth for Mommy Su

Attached: Lisa-Su-AMD-MIT-00_0.jpg (639x426, 144K)

for rossmann if there's enough space he will maybe be in as well
based

Another reminder is that you can run PES on your gnu/linux distribution if you want
you only need to run this winetricks command to have all packages ready for running for PES15 and newer in wine with, of course, capable hardware (a dx11 gpu is recommended for future proof)
winetricks allfonts dotnet472 dxvk vcrun2017 xinput
i recommend to create a separate wineprefix to not screw around with the default one
don't forget to have your superior graphics drivers installed in order to not run like shit *cough* nouveau and intel *cough*
if you have issues with graphic memory use the following command: winetricks videomemorysize=2048
put the VRAM value that you have after the equals in MB

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-13 05-49-19.png (1288x758, 753K)

Welp it's time for me to sleep see you in a few hours

Attached: 1536094249800.jpg (1280x960, 226K)

Lain in the team when?

Attached: lain.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Think she's already on some board's team.

Sent ;)

Okay I've returned after some sleep
Yeah she is on /c/

Attached: tidal art.jpg (750x500, 85K)

First for add Vincent from cock.li

>what was nvidia's biggest flop?
>with the exception of RTX
How strict is your verification, because my mind is fucking blanking right now. Nvidia has always made meme cards like the titan blacked, but also in recent times has had a pretty consistently solid lineup for enthusiasts - up until RTX.
Are you talking about like that mining card that was a thing a while back? I don't even remember if that ever came out. Or their prices rising? Their stock prices falling? I'm genuinely lost as fuck.
If it's about something before the time of the GTX480 or so then I'm not old enough to remember. And if you call me a newfag fair enough but I usually think that's not the point of these 4cc verification questions, they're to weed out off-board riggers and literal month-old newfags.

same here, just made a guess and hope it's right
better give the right answer after the poll is done

if you name any nvidia flop which is not RTX because >muh newfags
it's fine, majority of the votes got the verification question right

Attached: 1533667164510.jpg (3264x2448, 771K)

>off by 2

Attached: 1534881252001.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

if we get a gnew stadium, can we have a bsod for one of the intro camera angles?

Attached: 1361100054018.jpg (768x1024, 563K)

it could work for the intro when players are coming on the pitch
or it could be a custom adboard

Attached: 1533668902996.png (2560x1600, 68K)

The FX5800 newfags

+1 For our girls in red

>no goyforce
>no novideo
>no CIA niggers
Pretty good otherwise

terry is fighting to keep the cia niggers away from the roster that's why he's there
also IT JUST WORKS is a perfect representation of novideo and goyforce if it gets in

>7AM

Why so fucking early?

3.5GB? Woodscrews?

Would the various stuff I listed qualify?

can't say because the people who want to rig the votes will use it as a response to the verification question
if you didn't put a meme response and listed a nvidia flop (with the exception of RTX) you're fine

Pretty based of you to ask a question like that

>not a meme response
Tfw listed nvidia house fire

i meant meme responses which aren't related to nvidia's flops that don't include RTX

Attached: aaaa.png (796x317, 17K)

reminder if you want to help the team tactically and don't want to be a manager or namefag about it, you can always become a tester and have your anonymity respected without being shit on if you screw up

top kek, buy high sell low

Attached: Join us.png (258x310, 124K)

Nominating Patrick Volkerding

Tapris > Satania
change my mind

Attached: tapris.png (414x723, 136K)

Welp since the thread is dying (>page 10) and there are already around 50 votes the results will be posted on probably after a new /4ccg/ thread will be created (since the current one is near bump limit)
You can as well look at implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums to check what position/medals will the players get

Attached: unknown-3.png (767x1440, 617K)