It's a weapon

see pic for info < topic of this thread.
previous threads:
GPX Fusion
Big Tek Dictatorship

Attached: 1597.jpg (596x423, 74K)

I said, it's a weapon.

yeah i'm in Australia, how does that change the fact, that it's a weapon.

did you know that.

apparently it's an invisible weapon.

super invisible...

I've been reading about the history of computers and why they were built, boss...

artillery shells, code breaking, nuclear weapons,

taxes.

some guy has an idea and needs funding and who is right there for him?

Attached: 1598.jpg (705x523, 65K)

instead of destroying a weapon of mass destruction, you stole it

I shed a small tear for you when I read about IBM charging you 12K a month to rent their crap, in the 50s...

do they still hold you for ransom that way or do you pay them outright in 2019

german technology.

water under the bridge?

"adding just one or two extra links triggers an instantaneous switch to uber-connectivity. all the large clusters combine at once in a single violent merger"

is this something to place bets on

what the fuck is going on in this thread??

Attached: 1546984210230.jpg (378x378, 83K)

Only 2 posters, meaning your post was the first one that wasn't OP. He's probably making a funny meme

Attached: 1547154367305.png (246x349, 6K)

a conversation about the weapon

do you think it civil and friendly to put a weapon of this magnitude in the hands of the general public

they why did you allow it

an 'uncontrollable' weapon

based

is every death that results from it just

Collateral damage is a general term for deaths, injuries, or other damage inflicted on an unintended target. In American military terminology, it is used for the incidental killing or wounding of non-combatants or damage to non-combatant property during an attack on a legitimate military target. In US military terminology, the unintentional destruction of allied or neutral targets is called friendly fire.

to you.

since august 6 1991 thousands of people have been killed

your news, in spite of this, is that Verizon went 5G in October.

you put your politics and your military in a public space

Well, OP is pretty much drunk, schizo, or both.

The article is about research into complex network behavior, "network" being loosely applied to any system of connected elements which interact in some way. Ad campaigns, political movements, power grids, viruses, matter itself... There's implications, but the research itself is pretty abstractly oriented around promoting stable networks.

"Phase transitions have fascinated physicists and mathematicians alike for decades, so why has this explosive behavior been found only now? D’Souza thinks it’s because the breakthrough required the merging of ideas from several fields, most notably Achlioptas’ idea to blend algorithms and statistical physics, thereby creating an exciting new modeling phenomenon. “It really is a new paradigm of percolation,” Ziff said."

Is this the guy who posted a Jow Forums header pic and kept making links up between random numbers and letters ?

the aliens are here...

big tek

and the aliens knew it was a weapon all along...

ever since the 1950's

Does nobody see the truth?

>Ad campaigns, political movements, power grids, viruses, matter itself... There's implications
>it was a weapon all along...
>ever since the 1950's
>Does nobody see the truth?

mm.

everyone knows

the internet

computers used to be a person doing calculations, but you needed something bigger and faster to count other people and their money.