Redpill me on this guy

Redpill me on this guy

Attached: linux torvald.jpg (842x575, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbCmkFVCs5I&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwe2V5XMm7mncNGnEqBbfXg
youtube.com/watch?v=_EMhR6cUN8Y&list=PLeqeovpiyN1RcksQmka4kzqP8F3XBO-Z3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes a fruity ass motherfucker. But still pumps out great content

creator of the Linux kernel and still manages to find time to create great YouTube content. mad respect for this dude.

He's a dumb faggot retard that makes content for Reddit tier tech enthutiasts. Everyone in his company has only a high level understanding (if any) of the tech they talk about.
PCPer is better in every regard, but their content is less because they actually research what they talk about about.

Attached: 1464643135186.webm (720x404, 2.46M)

He's gay

shill

I think that extremely obese guy could know a thing or two.

>Worked at a tech retailer called NCIX as a system integrator (he build their prebuilt gaming machines).
>Was eventually tasked to make videos about the products that they sold to put on their store page.
>The videos were hosted on YouTube and people started subscribing.
>Eventually starting branching out to other tech-related videos on a channel called NCIX Tech Tips where he'd cover more comparisons and opinion pieces.
>Got really popular and decided to leave the company and start his own brand.
>Now does half-decent YouTube videos related to (primarily) tech and PC building but now has a team large enough that his scripts are written for him and more and more is being sort of "outsourced" to employees.
>His videos attract kids due to his sort of cringy humor, so his meetups are a bunch of 30-year-old fat dudes and a sea of 12-year-olds, really looks like a pedophile ring.

Good enough?

It's so obvious. His wife clearly is a ladyboy.

are Americans really this sensitive?

That's a man who has installed gentoo.

Interesting theory. I didn't think she was very attractive, but if it's a lady boy then I'd suck her dick.

Only the college campus dwelling twats who do these god awful protests over fucking everything.

Tear gas.

Attached: Linus-sabastian-and-wife(male).jpg (800x532, 74K)

Used to work for a prebuilt company building rigs.

Married some Chinese woman.

Has a fairly little known about past, is actually a convicted child molester in 2 Canadian provinces, Ontario, and Alberta. He molested two young children, one 8, the other was only 5. This was back in 1995. He's spent a lot of money making this disappear from the internet.

installing gentoo isn't really hard though

Got a source on the pedo shit?

He used to have useful information, but ever since he got hired, he's just a paid shill.
Buildzoid and that other guy with the long curly hair are better.

AAAAYYYYYYYYÝYYYYYYÝYYÝÝYÝ

Attached: 1506075861551.gif (398x384, 268K)

One of his most recent videos had him shilling for some Chinese phone company. idk if I can trust him anymore.

i used to know he is a registered sex offender(child molestation) on canada

>molested two kids in 1995
>born in 1986
I'm impressed.

Attached: 1546327475513.png (394x297, 57K)

Attached: Momo-920x584.jpg (920x584, 50K)

She's hot 2bh. I don't care that she looks a bit like an alien.

>anymore
you fool... he was always a tech illiterate shill, time only made him more efficient

Nerve gas

He made linux.

He manhandled Asus' new water cooled GPUs

His cats look like stuffed animals, and there's something wrong with Linus'es skin, like if he was a reptilian wearing human skin i'd tell him to return that one and buy one size smaller next time, and his wife is just...an alien frog

Attached: 1547349704723.jpg (842x575, 64K)

He's not technigger

Attached: d30.jpg (810x1080, 143K)

looks like the balloon hit her directly in the eye. that shit stings real bad.

Is it some kind of cultural phenomenon that Asian and women are blind to how dorky white dudes look? I mean Linus on paper is reasonably attractive other than his indescribable dork quality. That seems like a common theme where dorky white dudes date hot Asian women. Or is it just that dorky white dudes are weebs who chase Asians?

>hot

in the west there's a stigma that being a smart or a nerd or into computers is unattractive when it's almost the opposite in asia

He wrote a kernel

Great content.... its just his voice....

based af

Attached: fast erection switch.jpg (680x1209, 104K)

>TerraFromMars.jpg

his one plus 6 factory tour video convinced me to buy my first smartphone from them.

desu not disappointed but i know he was just paid to shill. was happy after seeing how fucking limited options are on the s9, literally retarded how many options there are in comparison for oneplus, plus android p is easily installed.

Those roach aliens. You now wish Asians should have sticker with squnity small eyes.

You know how you make a good comment on Jow Forums? Nobody touches it.

>so his meetups are a bunch of 30-year-old fat dudes and a sea of 12-year-olds, really looks like a pedophile ring
AYY LMAO

Attached: 1471148391326.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

You don't actually believe this bullshit, do you?

You didn't actually fall for the bait, did you?

Just for entertainment...

the future looks like him

>His videos attract kids due to his sort of cringy humor, so his meetups are a bunch of 30-year-old fat dudes and a sea of 12-year-olds, really looks like a pedophile ring.
looks like you're speaking from personal experience

This gif is from France (the badges on the cop's jacket says "Police Nationale")

But considering how fat the guy is that was an honest mistake ;)

looks an awful lot like the police sketch of the guy who pushed Terry in front of the train

But those are french police...

big if true

underrated

The best videos he does is his server stuff.
I kinda like how unorganized it is but how he still gets stuff going. just entertaining nothing else.
Its also fun watching him working with his crew to do stuff like cleaning up at their offices and desperately try to organize stuff and the moving vlogs are fun as well!
Perhaps i like it just because i want to start my own company someday...

Serverstuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=fbCmkFVCs5I&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwe2V5XMm7mncNGnEqBbfXg

Moving Vlog + Organization:
youtube.com/watch?v=_EMhR6cUN8Y&list=PLeqeovpiyN1RcksQmka4kzqP8F3XBO-Z3

Attached: 1545004194828.png (742x540, 81K)

Braindead

Attached: 220px-Ecussoncrs.jpg (220x265, 17K)

First of all she isn't hot. Linus is the one settling for less than he could get. Secondly, holy shit are you oblivious to how much chink chicks want white dick.

Attached: 1545924393488.jpg (4096x3552, 1.14M)

It's quite true

Attached: 1543692333768.png (866x615, 841K)

That's a good looking kid.

his mother shout tell him not to wear sandals and socks

man that dude looks like he's on a list for sure

She may not be a looker but she's rich and helped support him when he was starting out in his youtube channel and promised to do so when Linus was starting out. When he eventually hit it big, it's no surprise he married her seeing how supportive she is. It's hard for a guy to find a girl that supports him in his dreams.

Attached: pdydsnybelm01.jpg (1740x1220, 593K)

clueless marketing youtuber

his vids on RED cameras... then watching other peoples vids on red cams....

he doesnt know shit

Maybe if you like unintentional comedy where the host has to yell everything because he doesn't understand microphones.

more like his 10 editors don't know red cams

his asian wife is actually a monster cock shemale and they stole a kid to show as their own

He married some ugly ass chink because her parents had the money to build his new HQ

In the west, people know that being in IT or overly into vidya isn't attractive.

that explains a lot

Didn't know Obelix was a cop

I really really like this dude and his OS

Moar

>failed calculus
>therefore knows nothing about STEM
>Professional "Loook how slim and small bezels; that's good rite?" youtuber

Kys linus stop shilling your retarded channel for children on Jow Forums

Attached: 1503335774154.jpg (800x723, 53K)

There are no more Romans to beat up but he's got to get his kicks somehow.

one of the best programmers alive.

powerful

Fuck that posing, pallete and composition is golden it almost looks renaissance if it was populated by Boomers and Zoomers.

Looks like it hit her and then popped right on her brow or eye.

That shit'll sting like a motherfucker.

still remember when he as jacked af.
then he went from chad to virgin.
good guy chad linus was. in the gym we called him "Chadbastian".

>"hey dude, can I get a stick of gum?"

still remember when he was jacked af.
then he went from chad to virgin.
good guy chad linus was. in the gym we called him "Chadbastian".

Attached: scott-herman-profile-pic-with-kettlebell.jpg (600x793, 49K)

there needs to be a concerted effort to prune threads + ban/flag IPs of people that shill LTT like this on a daily basis

Says the guy using chinese cartoons as memes...

anyone who watches any of these youtube fuckheads should be culled

The ironing is that Linus is terrified of Linux / command line.

>Linus on paper is reasonably attractive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's white so you automatically think he's attractive. He's not. His face is basic af.

Close enough , he cut his balls off

Your bait would work better if the image name didnt say "scott herman"

she's cute. CUTE.

her face looks so fucking terrifying in the thumbnail

>molested 2 kids
>when he was 9
how does one achieve this power

he's basically a definition of "entry level", an entry level tech channel, and there's nothing really wrong with that
he does a good job getting normies into tech, increasing tech awareness and shit, but after a while you will likely start to appreciate other channels that are somewhat more in depth

Attached: 127194613743.jpg (393x480, 30K)

That's gotta be one of the roachiest looking chinks I've ever seen.

Attached: Screenshot_55.png (640x640, 256K)