The hole punch camera is good

The hole punch is better than the notch. Because it sits inside the edges of the screen it feels more like it's on the screen instead of cutting off the screen. Some versions of the hole punch may take up as much usable space as a notch or more, but it is still superior because it feels more good.

Attached: samsung-a8s.jpg (728x555, 75K)

Meh. They just need to hurry up and do the camera behind the screen thing. You know it's just a matter of time, and then all this notch/hole punch shit will seem horribly quaint and outdated.

The oneplus 6T notch looks better

>it feels more good
Nice try samsung PR

My Mi Mix 2 looks like the exact same thing except it has no hole punch, and I've had this phone for 16 months already, for half the price.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-mix2-new.jpg (160x212, 16K)

It has huge fucking bezel in the bottom tho. God, can someone for fuck sake do something right for once

Removing the bottom bezel would be too expensive for their budget.

seriously who the fuck cares, you retard? that is where your palm goes anyway

The bottom bezel is for the selfie cam.

it's less bad than a notch, but just give me a quality phone without the thot cam.

i'm thinking of getting one of these.how are you enjoying it?

Attached: 1544650652576.jpg (3119x1397, 808K)

They could just get rid of the front camera entirely.
The world could use a little less narcissism, anyhow.

I don’t understand what’s happening in the last picture after he’s bought the bread.

>who the fuck cares. It's X anyways
This logic can be applied to anything.
I'm taking a wild guess here. I think they decided to have sex before eating that bread.

It's great, I have zero reason to replace it and probably won't for a long time. I had a redmi note 3 pro before this so I decided to go all the way on this thing when it came out. For it's time it did everything the best for me, I would buy a mix 3 in a heartbeat if I had to buy a new phone.

my whole family is using Xiaomi phones. MIUI actually restricts them a bit like iOS so things stay usable for retards. My sisters' other Android phone on Nova launcher ended up with 7 home screens and some icons on each and "I don't know how the fuck it got like this", MIUI she just has 2 and is very happy. Their phones are from 2015 and just got updated to the new UI.

>thot cam.
Front camera is useful for video calling when you need to speak to the office while doing a job outside you dumb neet.

It's garbage. Phones need no fucking selfie cam.

You seriously telling me you never video chat with someone you care about?

Hello! Fuck off shill!
Have a nice day!

It's not all about cams, it's about having SLIM LOVELY BEZELS that can house cameras and front firing speakers. Fuck everything else.

/thread

No. I call my folks all the time and send them pics of my exploits, but we never feel a necessity to video chat.

>actually defending this shit
How about no camera at all? It would also get rid of those insta selfie thots. It's a win win situation.

SO CONTRARIAN HOOWWWAAAAH
I use the front cam to record myself fucking girls, it's a useful thing, also for when girls want pics of me with them so they can show off
Of course, an INCEL such as yourself wouldn't get it.

the fuck do you need to transmit a video of your face while speaking to the office?

iPhone is better

fuck off.

>status bar extends LOWER than a regular notch
kys

I agree. Apple defending fuck boys with their face ID can learn what a real phone is like

So they know he is there for sure.

Mi mix 3 slider Master race. You only have a front cam when you fucking need it.
>And you don't have to worry if you're not being spied on that side

Pajeet shill tier thread.

What's wrong with the slider design?

Just give me a tiny slider phone with no front facing camera running Linux.

Why does it still have a chin?

>Yes, master, put more shit in my mouth, I dare you

It hinders the aesthetics more, makes more of the screen unusable than a tiny notch would and pushes the notification bar downwards to further waste space, all because the gooks had to be morons and make fun of Apple so now they can't backpedal on it.

Attached: d7cc46b4566bc0d1640fd6bd23d4532e.jpg (800x600, 56K)

this is your phone retard
lmao fuckin thrashed

Attached: Paul_Ryan_official_portrait.jpg (2046x2557, 2.03M)

what kind of nonsense job is this where they can't tell if you were there unless you send a thot-cam video?