The most productive OS today

Winshitters can't compete. Linuxcucks are jelly.

Attached: 1541547179739.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brawersoftware.com/products/ubar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too many distractions. If you want productivity, you need an OS that can do the bare minimum only (that is, you need linux)

>Most productive OS
R I P P E N
I
P
P
E
N

Attached: 1526961479199(1).jpg (584x433, 289K)

'productive' is relative to what one wants to produce.

You’re stupid.

One motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.
They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

>mac
No thanks, iam not gay.

>Productive
>Not a tiling wm
YIKES

You're mean.

I don't work with computers or code. I use computers strictly for gaming and shitposting. Let's see you do that on your overpriced fag machine.

>macOS
>implying an emacs bootloader has any impact on my productivity
I shiggy diggy

Attached: 1546252935747.png (500x544, 114K)

>gaming and shitposting. Let's see you do that on your overpriced fag machine.
He said productive

Nice omitting the first part of my comment. Computers for me are about entertainment not productivity. Wouldn't have it any other way

Linux is fine as an OS but it has zero productivity software so it cannot be used

Lets return to the subject when MacOS softwares start appear on Linux

>OP: It's good for productivity
>(You): I don't do anything productive
It doesn't mean the OS is bad, it's just not for you

But adults don't play games.

cope

Contrarian vir/g/ins cannot accept the fact that OS X is far more user friendly than any Linux distro.
The main reason they shit their adult-diapers in anger every time OS X is mentioned is because it’s popular among normies while their Arch bloatware is the pinnacle of operative systems

User friendly =\= productive.

>=\=

?

I agree but those new Marzipan apps ported from iOS are a fucking travesty.

So why does Jow Forums equates productivity with coding? Most commercial software (inb4 muh FOSS) is either windows only or with shitty and limited ports for Mac and Linux. Using either of them as an engineer is like waddling through a sea of shit. If you are a "creator" (kek) then Mac may be good for your gay snowflake ass. Both Mac and Linux are good for programming, but windows is ok too i guess

Windows for gaming (and absolutely nothing else)
Mac for multimedia and graphics
Linux for engineering

Computer engineering sure, electrical too maybe, but for anything else windows is better simply because it supports relevant software

That's not what your dad says.

Reminder to report Apple advertisement threads.

Software like Adobe is the only thing that would prohibit faggots like you from using Linux.
For the price of a new Mac I'd rather get two laptops, one for Windows and one for Linux.

gay

Attached: macGat.png (51x37, 4K)

Looks sweet but it's way too expensive

The best part is if you could buy a top of the line macbook for $900 everybody on this site would buy it and swear by it, but because it costs adult money they'd rather complain about the OS without ever using it when it's clear, to any tech literate person who's spent time with it, that it's far superior to Windows and mostly superior to all forms of Linux.

>Apple shit
>Adult money
>The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: you deserve rape.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

The thing I like most about macOS is the gestures. If every computer had magic pad tier gestures, and support for them in the OS, the world would be a better, more productive place.

It's like finding out about alt-tab for the first time all over again.

does putting the dock on the left immediately makes you more productive? otherwise i don't understand you desu

Silly op forgot to post which OS he is talking about

They get reported less when they don't outright say it's macOS.

macOS is unusable without uBar
brawersoftware.com/products/ubar

Can you still not maximize windows all the way in OSX? And disable suspend on lid close? How does it work with a trackpoint?

chatting with gay guys is not productive

this is something i will do before i die

t. soiboi

Can I do a drop down terminal with Mac?
No
So no

Dafuq

What is that?

You mean that computers that shit themselves if you try to render movies and you have to shove em into fridges to get a fraction of performance from an actual workstation?

did you not have a childhood?

Attached: 28951358964_ede0e43859_b.jpg (1024x604, 443K)

Gravitron

A Graviton, basically something that you ride, then it starts spinning fast
Basically, do this and you will fly a few miles

I'm really considering buying a used iMac or Mac mini.

I haven't played games in a long time, which was the main reason I last bought a PC. A brand new Mac of any sorts is overpriced for me, but they have a long lifespan and hold their value really well, which is why I'm considering a pre-owned one. The only game I'm interested in is WoW Classic whenever that launches and I'm sure that will run fine.

The iPod Classic served me really well back in the day, and every iPhone I've had has been very reliable and is miles ahead of any Android phone I've owned in terms of OS quality. Same goes for my iPad.

I want to hate Apple, and I agree it's terribly overpriced, but their products are honestly just better.

desu I would recommend Windows over Mac for MM/graphics due to superior hardware options. Film editing on Mac is very restrictive because you have very limited hardware even at the Mac Pro level.

I see. I am from a small country so I never even heard about those.

>Can you still not maximize windows all the way in OSX?

If you're referring to the Zoom button's size-to-fit functionality, you're about a decade behind. For one thing, macOS has had a proper full-screen mode since 2011 (which Windows still lacks because it sucks shit at multitasking) and the Zoom button remains as a secondary function that now blows up a window to fill the entire desktop, regardless of how much space it actually needs.

>And disable suspend on lid close?

There are multiple third-party tools that can do this. (Spoiler: The vast majority of people don't use a laptop as a headless server)

>How does it work with a trackpoint?

It doesn't, because the Lenovo nipple is a cruel joke compared to an Apple trackpad.

>Arch bloatware

Attached: 1512569793913.jpg (637x603, 45K)

>throwing your paycheck away on a shit computer because "mmmm shynee :)"

Attached: 0_INT.png (247x311, 144K)

>everyone is american on the internet

What makes it the most productive?

>Apple Basedbook Pro
>Superior to CloverOS
I think differently.

Attached: Meme.png (1200x675, 801K)

The best computing experience, guaranteed.

Attached: 84ad612860b489d55679c6eb1077ba80eeefffb026d96a9a9bbad5fb630e2726.jpg (191x255, 14K)

>everyone is a fucking retarded redneck north american on the internet

Attached: rippen.gif (584x433, 1.04M)

For the record it doesn't, but my Thinkpad T440 I hackintoshed macOS onto does...and it works alright.

i forgot Jow Forums is filled with small souled silicon valley hipsters and pajeets from mumbai