$ 6,300.00

>$ 6,300.00

are you fucking serious?

Attached: shop-nvidia-quadro-6000-625-u@2x[1].jpg (1250x670, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1188369
gamespot.com/articles/silicon-graphics-sues-nvidia/1100-2463470/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. seething amdpoorfaggot

Attached: 1497642804318.png (802x799, 49K)

its like you kids never go to sleep

You pay for the support. Nvidia sends guys asap to fix your shit unlike amd.

>Big die
>24GB GDDR6
>another BOM like VRM Cap R IC
>probably 10+ layers PCB
why you fag complaining when intel sell small CPU die for $5000

are you fucking poor?

jk it's ridiculous. Graphics cards are now just pissing contests + crypto miners for china.

these are geared towards hollywood fgts with a large budget.
cgi cards.

You used to be able to flash gaming cards to their quadro counter parts. bios hacks or soldering shit on the pcb

gpu's are the same. consumer version is dumbed down

since the enterprise successfully locked themselves into CUDA, they now have to pay whatever Nvidia wants
you'd think the business people would see this kind of blunder from miles away, but no, we have to go through this painful lesson over and over again
spamming wojaks on Jow Forums is the new fortnite
t. someone who doesn't know how support contracts work
retard
hollywood uses software rendering on fuckhuge server farms for the best picture quality
this is literally a mid-range professional card for small to medium operations

>flagship Quadro
What's so surprising about that pricetag to you? You don't buy this card for your shitty gaming rig at home, your employer buys it for your very high-end CAD/rendering/big data workstation at work.

that's not even flagship, though
that would be RTX 8000

Eh, close enough. The only difference between the two is that RTX 8000 has twice the VRAM.

>GDDR6
That's why everyone should complain: HBM exists

>What's so surprising about that pricetag to you?

i wanted a more entry level point to developing DXR.

>wanting to use a Quadro for game development
You're not very smart, are you?

india is about 15 hours ahead

it's not for gamedev, but any type of lookdev where reraltime viewing of stuff under ambient lighting would be desirable.

So still not something you'd need Quadro's features such as double precision for. Got it, get an RTX 2080 Ti.

>quadro
don't bother. it's not optimized for fortnite or pubg anyway.

The TItan RTX is more fit for that job.

It's not a fucking toy fa.m If you need this thing you will probably earn it back in no time.

Go back to /v/

they're not used for rendering.

Graphic cards are both g and v related.

>since the enterprise successfully locked themselves into CUDA

Better than locking yourself into amd opencl implementation that doesn't work for anything complex, and now it's way better than when the cuda vs opencl fight started, back then it was mining bitcoins only implementation.

Why does all these threads boil down to "if Intel can't do it it must be impossible!" when comparing completely different designs? The whole POINT of chiplets is to alleviate the manufacturing issues associated with monolithic dies which allows for far more ganular binning (which translates to more "golden samples") once the economies of scale really start to kick in. AMD is going to be building these by the million and if the rejects end up in the consoles having high cores and clocks for the desktop (which isn't going to be power envelope constrained) is plausible - Intel does the same fucking thing!

silicon gfx inc. home of opengl
nvidia has been based around opengl.
quadro's are meant for cad/3d modeling/animation.

>locking yourself into amd opencl

Attached: 1529666105214.png (211x239, 6K)

Wrong thread, fool

eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1188369

Get a job you neet

gamespot.com/articles/silicon-graphics-sues-nvidia/1100-2463470/

It's like asking "wtf why are AMD FirePro cards so expensive"

These aren't geared towards your regular consumer.

Attached: 160502153809500701900043G.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

What I don't understand why Quatro drivers are so much faster in shit lite Solidworks. I'm talking double the speed on the same chip and that shit isn't even relying on double precision or anything. I was honestly considering the GP106 quadro over a 1080 because of how much faster it was in SW and Catia, which is all I use. And that's all just software difference.

It's because of driver magic that Nvidia doesn't want consumer cards to have.

How else are you gonna train your MNIST otherwise, user?
These cards are for datacenters and other professional, not consumers.
If I recall, NVidia has banned Amazon, Google and so on to use consumer GTX in their datacenters so they have to use those expensive cards instead. That's one of the reasons why GPU time on (((cloud))) is so expensive and the ROI of building your own machine for deep learning compare to renting GPU time is like 3 months or something,

My next card is definitely going to be a quadro. Sick of AMD's shit, never going to trick me again. You truly get what you paid for.

Redshift has been capable of delivering film quality work for awhile now. Quadros will get used for their larger frame buffers and vastly improved stability over Geforce.

The drivers are specifically written to handle accurate of drawing parametric surfaces and other things you never see in games. Just get the best workstation card you can afford user.

>Tfw the Radeon VII offers better fp64 for $700