What email does Jow Forums use? Is protonmail good or is it a meme?

What email does Jow Forums use? Is protonmail good or is it a meme?

Attached: email.jpg (498x295, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html#FastMail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tutanota is better.

Gmail

protonmail is a meme. If you want good email, use tutanota.

make your own

>protonmail
its a meme, its already hacked a couple of times

Fastmail

yandex

Tutanota is better.

cockli

Wasn't that a hoax?

Why exactly is protonmail a meme?

Outlook
Fuckin' corporate forced me into it

Posteo

my dude

>protonmail
>tutanota
3rd party people who read your emails

>javascript
this is dungerous for privacy

what then?

postfix, dovecot and rspamd.

because some retards think because they use an israel based ddos-filter it's part of the mossad botnet. in fact, protonmail is perfectly fine. i use it since 2016 with not the slightest problem.

>Fastmail
this

Gmail is based.

Attached: 20190110030245_3840x2160_scrot.jpg (3840x2160, 3.04M)

Postfix + Dovecot

same

Some nazi (actual gas-the-jews-racewar-now nazi and not just someone who is merely conservative) was blocked from Protonmail because antisemitism and holocaust denial is a federal offense in Switzerland (where Protonmail has its servers), which forced them to do it.
Naturally, this resulted in Jow Forums going mental over it, faking a data breach and starting some /x/-tier conspiracy theories based on retards and boomers not understanding how technology works (no, Protonmail staff being able to read your subject lines for account ownership verification purposes does not imply an encryption backdoor, it's how the fucking protocol works, if subject lines were encrypted recipients wouldn't be able to read them).
I've been using it for a while now and it's a perfectly fine service and probably your best option unless you want to host a mail server yourself.

>Australia
enjoy feds reading your emails

Cock.li

As much as it pains me to say it...
You should actively avoid using anything created in Australia.
Encryption is now effectively useless thanks to our dumb ass fucking government.

Attached: 1547286867239.jpg (272x272, 19K)

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html#FastMail

Attached: Capture.png (1589x953, 141K)

>100 % green energy usage for servers
>happy workers
>everything is encryptable
>anonymous payments, no personal details needed for registration
>server software is open-source
>strict no-advertisment policy
>no ads, no investors, self-financed and debt free constantly growing business
>ethical

all that and a beautiful @posteo mail-adress for just 1 € per month. Why have you not subscribed yet, user?

Attached: posteo.png (803x432, 48K)

I'm not happy about it, but I use gmail.
Many people advocate for self hosting an email server, but I don't want to pay for a VPS and I've only got am extra laptop that is over 10 years old I'd be able to use as a server. I don't really want to take my chances running an email server off something so old with such a (relatively) high rate of failure. Additionally, many company managed email services send incoming emails from irregular domains directly into spam, which doesn't really make me want to go the self hosting route.
Protonmail seems pretty cool, but I think last year or in 2017 they were DDOS'd for a few days and no one could access their email during that time. Again, that's not a risk I'm willing to take, so I have to stick with gmail.

>service that provides email, calendar and notes stores email, calendar and notes
WTF I HATE FASTMAIL NOW

enjoy your nsa compromised botnet

>horrilbe web gui
>no spam folder
>autistic domain name
>weird calender

Just use protonmail

I wanted an alternative to Gmail because hospitals and insurance companies and so forth send sensitive stuff via e-mail instead of real mail these days, and I'm not convinced Google treats my e-mail with the same level of privacy and respect that the mail company does. I'm also not sure e-mail is covered by the secrecy of correspondence law. I've been using Protonmail with my own domain for about a year and a half and I'm happy with it.

1337.no

autism