This kills the iPhone

This kills the iPhone.

Attached: Redmi-Note-7-Pricing.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/debloat
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/ads
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice notch
does it come with a no notch version?

iPhone users don't even think about it.

redmis have always existed
it's a different market

>IPS
>no NFC
>ads in the settings
>chink botnet
Whoa, so this the power of poor people?

you sure? my boss has always used iPhone, mostly because his partners at the agency uses iPhone as well. but then me and another coworker convinced him to buy a Mi A2 after he sold his iPhone 8 and he actually did it, and he's loving the phone.

Anyone have any idea when the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be coming out? And what the price differene will be?

>spending 10x more money on a phone just to show off
>without realizing that anyone with a job can save money and buy an iPhone if they want

Whoa, so this is the power of stupid people?

Here comes the Chang

Attached: 1546510049578.png (1400x586, 692K)

Is there any way to get rid of ads in the settings?

Good for them it's still not an iPhone.

custom ROMs.

Is that easy to do for a tech retard, without completely fucking things up?

>chinkshit

yes, there's nothing too complicated about it. the process involves a few steps but it's all basic stuff even a kid could do with someone explaining.

t. xdajeet

>PLA phones

Attached: 8snapshot_14.59.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Xiaomi said Redmi Note 7 Pro is coming after the Chinese spring festival, so in February the earliest.

But Redmis have shit ROM support. First you have to wait a month to finally unlock the bootloader. And most ROMs with official support and forks of major projects like Lineage or AOSPExtended.

Custom ROMs is one option, if you want to keep the stock ROM:
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/debloat
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/ads

>But Redmis have shit ROM support.
What are you on about? Redmi phones have an excellent custom ROM support, just have a look on XDA

>First you have to wait a month to finally unlock the bootloader.
It's 72 hours for models released in 2017, 360 hours (15 days) for models released in 2018.

>chinkshit
>ever
lolno.
The only government I trust to respect my privacy less than the US is China.

This. Taiwan is the real China btw.

They do have shit rom support
Redmi note 5 owner here
I waited a few months to buy it so that custom roms for it would already be nice and stable
It was nice for about 2 months and then they came out with the pocophone and gave free pocos to the redmi devs, so they would stop developing for redmi and start for poco
Im on lineage and theres been no updates in months, development essentially stopped over half a year ago
There isnt even a usable los android p, shit got abandoned while it was still in early alpha

The only way to get proper custom rom support for niche phones is when they support treble/android one. There is no way pajeets can write bug free wrappers for closed source driver modules.

Note 5 has treble

>Redmi note 5
Plenty of ROMs here have been updated in the past month so there is still active development happening:
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development

The earlier Note 3 and 4 also still getting ROMs developed for them. If you think the custom ROM support is shit then you should see the custom ROM communities for most of the non-Xiaomi phones, it's far worse.

>Im on lineage and theres been no updates in months, development essentially stopped over half a year ago
Yeah, the ROM maintainer stopped maintaining it, another dev already agreed to take over so updates should resume soon. In the meanwhile you've got the unofficial LOS 16.1 which is being updated.

wtf I regret buying my Xperia XZ3 now that I see all these chinkphones with a far lower pricetag.
I mean it's all Android anyway so the "botnet" shouldn't even be a factor when making a decision.

UK anons, where is the best place to buy this once it's released? Will it work with any UK SIM?