/csg/ - Chinese Shopping General

/csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chinese Shopping Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chinese Shopping Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chinese Shopping Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user gets a Mi Band 3 user gets an Anime girl to sit on from Toreba user gets an SD adaptor kit for his iPod Classic A fag in denial's Last 11.11. package for user arrives & its Lingerie Some Gibberish about sunglasses /csg/ FAQ user gets a shirt & some stickers Lots of things arrive for this user (including lube, some stuff for shaving & a 3d printer kit I think) Previous Thread

Attached: 1543372796146.jpg (845x845, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwiemk1pG_k
alipic.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't use my waifu and her gf in your shitpost threads

>t. seething safe-chatter
lmao

>A fag in denial's Last 11.11. package for user arrives & its Lingerie
kek, made it into the OP. But you missed the most important post:

I saw it but leaving it out was funnier.

Attached: 1540316030678.gif (300x330, 1.8M)

You mean chink shit general right?
Surely you’re not a cuccboi thinking of the advertisers right?

Attached: image.jpg (500x430, 207K)

Sir please delete this RACIST thread, the Chinese are NOT the only ones selling goods to the rest of the world, the rest of Asia also sells and ships goods!

Attached: 1507614349914.jpg (960x675, 49K)

Notice how Asians aren't even on that list? The rest of earth is full of beasts.

now do this for the average income

this literally is not about race but about poverty you absolute mongoloids

>niggers are being kept down by some invisible force that is stealing all their money, not the fact that niggers are a self destructive creature who keeps themselves in poverty because they have no concept of the future and spend all their money on drugs.

Attached: nigger generations.jpg (530x970, 161K)

Gotta love the review photos from 50 year old men wearing it.

What's the current tablet recommendation? Should I just go for the mi pad 4?

wow who would have guessed that these two groups of people with completely different history and starting position would go different ways, especially in a society where racism (chiefly against blacks and mexicans) is still prevalent

just delete this, mods

>Should I just go for the mi pad 4?
Yes

Ahaha what fucking crybaby, gets BTFO by facts and then cries to the mods. That's grade A asshurt right there.

have you actually read what I wrote?
also - this shit belongs to Jow Forums so fuck off

How do you deal with packaging and shipping papers containing your personal data? Just throw it into the trash, burn it, feed to hungry pigs?
Am I paranoid autist if I recently bought paper shredder for all that shit?
The shredder is chinkshit but locally it was way cheaper than anything similar on ali - $30 for 4x40mm blades that can handle plastic cards.

Attached: p-35c.jpg (940x1500, 122K)

Friendly reminder that all this chink shit has keyloggers.

how come there's only 1 breast on her?

guys what's the best basic flux and soldering iron combo?
I need something for a fairly simple job, I want to change the micro usb port charging port on a jbl pulse speaker.

pic non related

Attached: KdXkbnR.jpg (1534x2048, 534K)

>micro usb
get a hot air station instead (some yihua have both air and iron). not saying its impossible to do with an iron, but its a lot faster and cleaner (and less change of a rookie ruining the pcb) with a hor air station and some chink flux

If they put a keylogger into my sunglasses I would be impressed.

how to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: 1536200099999.jpg (484x471, 82K)

>Bought a Chink watch during 11.11
>Stops charging after 3 weeks of use

how hard did i get chinked?

this has gone too far

Dumb meme, but if you really have anxiety, just watch some anime while you wait for your packages, time will fly. When I got nothing to do I try to clear my backlog.

Attached: 1537682942974.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>watch some anime while you wait

but jojo is once a week

What's the site for the review lewds? I forgot

aliexpress.com

Attached: UTB8oAxFj__IXKJkSalUq6yBzVXa3.jpg (528x704, 54K)

So I disputed the fake Samsung SD card and the chink only has 2 days left to react, is he just going to let his time expire or is he buying himself some time?

Attached: IMG_20190111_142629301-01.jpg (3792x2119, 729K)

buy more shit so you forget about the thing you were anxiety about in the first place

nice one

Nobody is going to dig through the trash to steal your identity in 2019

Nice

Based chinks

Attached: SmartSelect_20190113112704_Brave_1547404175851.jpg (1072x1508, 710K)

>go to xx street ##
>dig through trash
>find chink packaging
>holy shit
>faggot user lives here
>the address is called xx street ##
>doxxed hard
>this was worth the time and getting my hands dirty

Attached: 1491412243196.jpg (294x325, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mwiemk1pG_k

The shipment service used was different from the advertised, the buyer protection is three days away from expiring.
How should I go about disputing it, what is the best way to handle this?

Attached: 1547348054000.png (1153x1446, 149K)

I only had if for the first few shipments, it will go away.

can you link me with your recommendation

What's the best site for cheap prescription glasses?

Zenni

So far my list of shit that's actually worth buying is:

>i10 TWS airpods

>xiaomi electric scooter

>mi pad 4

>claim $3 coupon for getting diamond membership, coupon expires in 7 days
>claim $1 store coupon, coupon expires in 3 days
>seller has discount of $3 when you spend $80
>get ready to place an order
>seller changes the discount to $4 when you spend $100
>i wanted to get some samples so i could spend a few bucks extra but the order is near 2kg and this particular seller only does singapore post or way expensive EMS/DHL
fuckk

also
>sale expires in a few hours
>not sure if the sale will get renewed before my coupons expire

>Didn't include Xiaomi smart panties

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-23-06-32-190_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2160, 499K)

Any good smart thermostats?

battery of my redmi note 4 just shat itself, it had a good run of about 2 years though
thoughts on "eglobal central eu" to buy shit?

>eglobal central eu
They're decent, though check on kimovil.com If you can find a cheaper price.

my 4 is still running strong also after 2 years and then some.
Rhe 7 looks really nice, but I made a promise that I won't leave my 4 until it completely dies on me.

if your anxiety is that bad go to a doctor and get some xanax or something

I got the Lenovo Watch 9.
After about a week of use I wouldn't recommend it.
>the software is shit, incredibly fiddly to connect the watch to it and breaks bluetooth connection easily
>after pressing the button to find your phone it disconnects every time
>adjusting time takes forever, which wouldnt be too bad if you didnt have to do it every time it disconnects
>You can only really see the 12, 3, 6 and 9 hour notches. no other notches or the dots you see around the edge are visible (theyre dark grey and thin, and not white like in the photo)
>the rubber band on the inside has this texture that seems to keep dead skin cells trapped, making it have these white (if you're white, I guess) "stains"

Attached: lenovowatch9.jpg (500x500, 22K)

use gadgetbridge

> he has never ordered bulk drugs

what a girly man

Are there any good bluetooth earbuds or IEMs besides the i10 TWS? What about the cheaper i9s or TWS MAX?

Any good chink clear lockpicking practice locks?

The order will auto confirm, you can then open a dispute saying the item was never received within the allotted time. Receive refund and maybe also the item at a later time.

How about T2s or V80s or ZSNs with a BT20 cable?

But...why?
For what purpose do you need *smart* underwear?

Any good digital audio players? Seen the benjie t6 mentioned a ton, but qc is "bad" supposedly, so I was curious if any anons knew of any under, say, $60?

I have need for some 4 gb and 8 gb micro sd cards. Are sharks still the way to go?

>4GB
I don't think you can get anything under 16GB from Mixza, nor should you want to. At that point you're paying for 80% plastic housing and processing, definitely go for at least a 16GB.

Yeah, I found some 8 gb mixza cards but they were super expensive. The 16 gb and up seemed to be priced appropriately.
I just don't need 16 gb is all. I already have 32 gb cards that I'm using but I'd rather use them for something else since I'm only using like 2-3 gb on each card.

I'll probably just take the chance on these $2.50 cards I found. Fuck it.

benjie t6

Fuck chinks

>Are sharks still the way to go?
They never was.

nah

yeah

>still pushing this meme from like 2016

I'd say the same, with gadgetbridge it's actually decent

Not worth the risk, If you have the need to have a mad ricing device then just use your phone.
Regarding DAPs, in the infographic it lists the xDuoo X3 for $75, but anywhere else $110, whatever happened?

Trench coats on sale!

Attached: serveimage(22).jpg (541x406, 41K)

it's also some russian deals finder, I guess, but it'll probably do:
alipic.net/

>not chink shit general
oh well i thought this was going to be good

Attached: 1546125823027.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

>Chinese Shopping General
That's not the preferred nomenclature.

Attached: ws.jpg (750x563, 67K)

Recommend me a chink shit ebike conversion kit csg.

Where's the chink shit thread?

I bought a body measuring tape ($0.30) on 11.13. The seller kept extending the buyer's protection. In 1.12 I opened a dispute because I didn't receive anything and it was already 2 months since I ordered the item. In the tracking page it shows "Order complete". The tracking number the seller provided never shows in any tracking page (17track)
The seller replied with this
>dear friend, so sorry that due to peak season r these days ,the shipping time to your country was delayed. Could you wait another 15 days? We will keep tracking the shipping status and keep you posted of any update. Sorry for keep you waiting and appreciate for your patience. Best Regards
Can I just reject his offer and wait for Aliexpress to resolve the dispute?

Attached: 1519373377782.png (640x640, 808K)

>tfw seller doesn't react in dispute
2 more days and the money is mine, lads

What bluetooth headphones should I get?
Currently looking at the i10 tws and xiaomi airdots, but can't decide which to get.
Maybe I should consider something else entirely?

Attached: 3b9.png (500x500, 124K)

winter sale!!
time to blow some money on shit i don't actually need

>3.100% TPR,Medical Materials.CE Certification.
>4.Silicone made by edible silicone oil,odorless and innocuous.Absolutely safe for health with the authorized material inspection report
Looking at buying an "ass pussy", but not sure what TPR is. From a search, it's fine, but having never used one before, and I only own a single silicone dildo, I don't know how TPR would be.
Anyone with personal experience got any in mind?
I'm looking at either a plain pussy & ass, medium-sized one, OR, a gay multi-use dick & ass one, no homo

How likely are they to keep their word on this? I don't want to spoil the gift and it just have "sex products" or something on the box.
Buying a few, cheaper, smaller dildos as a a gag gift for a friends' (room mate) birthday, and the seller lists this in all of their items descriptions.
I live in Australia, so customs will likely crack it open anyway to give a look, maybe a feel too ;) - however, I'm mostly just worried about whether it'll be obvious on the box as to what's inside.

Attached: safe.png (773x699, 319K)

>silicone toy
>rubber toy

You get a notification in your phone when U shit yourself, in case you didnt notice

Wait, really? That seems fairly obvious what it is, if that's the case...
Would they be willing to honour my suggestion if I ask them to put the description as something like just "toy"? Because at least that way, if she questions why I'm buying toys, I can bullshit about it being an early birthday present for my sister or something, which should be believable, since her birthday is similarly coming up soon.
I know they're not all the same, and not all would be willing to do shit the same way for you, but in general do they honour recommendations for the description, as long as it isn't something completely different to what the item is?

BT headphones are for retards who fell for the dumbest meme in human history

topping d3x pro 157e should i?

hey guys
$ (inxi -M && lspci -nn | grep 8260)
Machine: Device: laptop System: LENOVO product: 4286CTO v: ThinkPad X220 serial: N/A
Mobo: LENOVO model: 4286CTO v: ThinkPad X220 serial: N/A
BIOS: coreboot v: CBET4000 lmao date: 11/09/2018
02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 [8086:24f3] (rev 3a)
yep
the chink 8260 mini pcie card works on thinkpads.
its cheaper and newer than 7260.
Its currently the best mini pcie wifi card you can get because of this.

no pictures for you, I forgot to take them. but yeah. they good.

here's your (you)

>Can I just reject his offer and wait for Aliexpress to resolve the dispute?
Bumping
What would happen if I accepted the seller's offer and waited 15 more days?

It's 30 cents, does it really matter either way?

Looking for cheap BT IEMs. How's the TRN BT20 adapter? I can't find any reviews about it

I don't want the chink to get free money from me

Then just reject the offer and let AliExpress resolve it.

Fucking chink thinks I'm going to return his fake SD card for a €0,00 refund or what?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-144729.png (1080x1920, 209K)

the truth hurts sometimes

Attached: kerosan.png (921x861, 1.8M)