Being a fat failure

Does anyone here know what it's like to be a fat failure? Pic related

Attached: wILKB66.png (974x878, 736K)

Jow Forums is fat failure land

Imagine being fat. How can you even live with yourself? How do you live day to day? I really wonder what its like to be fat. Being fat seems like a disease, where the human mind puts other activities such as food, gaymen, and other shit that makes you fat over your own personal health.

>how does addiction work
Found the underage

Yeah, once you reach the magical number of 300lbs, weight loss becomes a pipe dream because you can't even jog without getting winded after 10 seconds and you refuse to stop eating even though you could easily lose the first 100lbs in 10 months by "starving" yourself at a 1600 calories deficit. No exercise required.
It's not really starving, that's close to a normal days intake for most people.
But they're so fat and stupid that they will never lose the weight.

>Imagine being fat. How can you even live with yourself?
I wonder this as well. Being fat is a choice. Noone is born obese. Why do people choose to be fat?

Imagine being yourself but with enough money to afford food

Fucking hell.

Why hasn't Barnacule Nerdgasm (cringe name btw) killed himself yet?

I've lost 100lbs and kept it off for over 10 years. It's an addiction/boredom thing.

Barnaculese is not a failure, he is far smarter than you

Hi Barnacule. You're a fatfuck failure.

On the off chance this shit isn't b8, it's part genetics and part upbringing/environment.
Humans have evolved to pack on as many pounds as possible. For the millions of years since life began, there's never been a species with basically unlimited access to food. Therefore, fat evolved, so that you can chow down when the food is plentiful, store it, and not die when food is scarce.

Some people have a higher "food drive" than others. Not saying that it's an excuse for those people to be fat, but that if they're not careful, their bodies will naturally drive them to become fat. Additionally, almost everyone is addicted to refined sugars. Only in the past ~200 years have humans had access to tons of sugar, whenever they want. Your body tells you to consume it because it's fucking rare in nature, and it's pure energy. If you don't use that energy right away, it turns to fat.

Look at graphs of obesity, and you'll see that once the "fat free" fad started in the late 60s, obesity rates began to climb at a terrifying rate. It's now in the past 10 years or so become accepted that a high fat diet isn't a problem, but a high sugar one is horrible. Since sugar addiction works like any other addiction, it's fucking difficult to quit, and is secretly in all sorts of foods you'd never expect.

Basically, until we (as a species) limit the amount of refined sugar available, obesity rates are going to continue to climb.

No I'm skinny

based

Attached: 1547315910401.jpg (497x750, 46K)

yes was 250, and lost 62 lbs within a year.

Going for a normal weight comfy zone.

Every year or so I look at his view count and it gets lower and lower. Why doesn't this nigger just get a job. He worked at Microsoft he could work anywhere he wants.

I'm a pretty buff failure.

Attached: DwkcvthXcAA9GJt.jpg (1080x1190, 54K)

kys lardass

Excellent analysis!

kys lardass

I imagine it's the same as a regular failure with the added bonus of being fat.

Excellent analysis!