I bought this pan

I bought this pan
amazon.com/gp/product/B00BK89AYS/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza
Do I have to use oil or butter when I cook with it? Or "season" the pan?
When I lived with my parents, I never used sprays or oils on nonstick pans, and would just handwash the pan.
But I don't know if my mom was doing stuff like that with the pans unbeknown to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-18 Amazon com 10 Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO PFOA-Free Stone- (616x388, 181K)

virgin olive oil
butter
vegetable spray( if you want )
Depends on the food

depends on what you're cooking

egge
I'd just go out and buy virgin olive oil, but I'm looking for any excuse to not walk to the store rn.

Ok, just toss in some butter and make scrambled eggs

tfw dont have butter rn.
I guess I'll just go to the store.

I mean, you could try making the eggs without butter etc. but mine always end up sticking to the pan

i think you after you have cleaned it you should put a small amount of (olive) oil in it and rub it in a bit

probably for the best.
a german commenting on a german pan, I think we have our answer. Close the thread mods.

This

oh shit nigger did you really just pay $30 for a teflon pan

why

i learned how to cook on stainless steel recently after using nonstick all my life and its based and redpilled. can make some yummy steaks and bacon and other goodies. might cop a cast iron next

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

is how a pan works not basic knowledge

I hope this works.

Attached: op delivers.jpg (1078x1200, 232K)

butter, don't put on high heat for too long otherwise you will burn the butter up, thus making shit stick.

your kitchen looks nice. wish mine looked that nice.

I'm renting out a bedroom in my coworkers house, and i hate my life. I'll definitely be taking the compliment, tho. :)

it looks nice. both the room and pan.

(TRIPS)
It's pretty heckin' good. Just wish I lived alone.

first you have to prep the pan for general cooking.
put the dry pan on the stove. turn the heat to high, and wait 45 minutes.
then, take a mixture of 5 cups canola oil, 1 tbsp baking SODA (not powder!), 1/4 cup of vodka (family secret), and a dash of salt. make sure it's mixed up real nice, so all the ingredients are dissolved, then pour it in the pan. wait ten minutes, then turn off the stove and take the pan with mixture off the heat. fill the sink with cold water, and pour the mixture into the sink. mix it around, and dip the pan inside. do this (maybe) five times before placing on a towel and letting dry overnight.
my brother taught me this trick and now all my food tastes like the organic shit you find in stores for $4 more than it should be priced at.

What do the instructions recommend?