Lenovo is overpriced

What other brand is Jow Forums-approved? Dell?

I am looking for a good 14" laptop. Budget around 1.3K.

Attached: lenovo-thinkpad-t480-20l50004mz-notebook.jpg (720x540, 26K)

acer

>budget around 1.3k
>"Lenovo is overpriced!"
Fuck off

Prestigio

Dell XPS if you want a Linux friendly laptop, otherway Lenovo.

>thousand dollar laptop
buy last years laptop used for a quarter of the price

Hello

Thank you for your very constructive comment.
The lenovo I was considering was 1.5K, but still overpriced.

I have Dell Latitude E7450, that I got for about 370$ few months ago and it's best laptop I ever had. Great display, lightweight, great battery life, quiet, Linux just werks on it

>1.3k budget
>lenovo is overpriced

Attached: wtf.jpg (460x518, 96K)

I have a e7250 I bought for 270 USD used, aethetic damage on the lip, it's a great laptop. I also recommend this OP

Any experience?

HP's "Elite" series of hardware is good. An EliteBook 840 is a good match (or 1040 if you want "thin" and less upgradable). Look for it open-box on eBay and you can save money (otherwise they cost $1500-2000).

>buying thinkpads new
you do realise that a t410 is like pocket money nowdays, right?

I like Dell but only because you're able to easily install Loonix on it. Had bad experiences with Acer and HP in that regard.

What is the most affordable laptop with IPS screen?

that's not how it works moron

Get an x1 carbon with perks discount

The Thinkpad E380 with 512GB SSD, FHD screen, 8GB Ram and i5-7200U is $800. Pretty sure you can spec a T480 well under $1.5k

>no argument
nice job incel
enjoy wasting your arby's paycheck on lights and spinning wheels

>All the people ITT not shitting on nu-pads
what happened to the Jow Forums i know and love

got jobs

Any EOMA68 standard laptop

All laptops are shit and overpriced.
The only solution is to buy refurb or second hand ones that are business class and repairable, so you can fix the problems that come with it and get a decent machine for cheap, or upgrade part(s) of it easily.

Example: Buy a refurb laptop that comes with a 500gb HDD, replace the HDD with an nvme drive.

At $1300 you can find a good laptop from a lot of companies. People here shilling thinkpads buy used ones and typically aren't aware of what the market is like for Ultrabooks and other modern laptops

>aren't aware of what the market is like
Or they're not part of the market shiy toy market

Dell is based and redpilled

Attached: foto_no_exif-min.jpg (4096x3072, 2.84M)

>paying more for chinkshit
thinkpads are all about build quality and durability. Now these are non-existent. The only thing not changed significantly is IO