RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Attached: 1547337914930.gif (350x409, 437K)

i have an rgb keyboard

PC Gay-Men

Attached: gay-mer.jpg (418x418, 19K)

rgb doesnt have to mean flashing rainbows. you can set it to certain colors to help match your case aesthetic or turn them off

t.zoomer

This triggers boomers

Attached: xi97wfeiio201.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

I have a Tower 900 with tinted glass, red AMD Wraith spire cooler, blue Sapphire Vega 64 and flashing rainbow GSKILL RGB Trident RAM. The tinted glass dulls everything out so you can only see the actual light sources and it actually looks pretty fucking aesthetic. Runs hotter than shit though because it's meant to be a watercooling case.

Jow Forums is an Aryan board leave

Attached: whiteMasterrace.jpg (1199x886, 138K)

Pls take this to either /v/ or Jow Forums

so a decade ago 1337 gamer boomers didn't have similar gaudy lights in their cases?

L[RGB]TQ

Attached: Rainbow Drag Queen.jpg (1300x956, 162K)

Not a boomer but I am triggered by that disgusting rat nest. Whats the point of spending so much money on rgb if your whole build looks like shit.

Good, except that PC master race rebbit logo.

I put electrical tape over the side of my case because I prefer darkness of light, especially blue light.
Apparently I'd be able to configure my graphics card to use a specific light or even turn it off, but any time I attempt to install their control/monitor software it bluescreens my computer. I think it probably has to do with my system locale being Japanese.

That would look like shit with or without RGB. Why buy a case covered in tempered glass if you're too lazy and stupid to route a few cables?

>thermaltake (((aio)))
>thermaltake psu
>no cable mangament
>pci brackets all gone
>wifi card
I would have to agree with It looks like shit

they were specialty parts rather than saturating the market to the point where there isn't anything else

Most of the people who hate RGB are closeted homos who only bash it to help suppress their desires.

Only people who went out of their way to put LED strips in their case. Motherboards, RAM, graphics cards and even fucking PSUs simply didn't have lighting a decade ago, much less RGB lighting.

so you argree that rgb is for homos

Attached: 1546535534272.png (330x422, 36K)

They're people who like to control what color they want inside of their case. The people who *keyword here, please follow along* HATE RGB are closeted homos because they think of rainbow colors (it reminds them of the rainbow flag) when someone mentions or shows off RGB. So they have to bash it to suppress their desires.

Sort of like most anti gay politicians and priests. They say no to the homo on tv but behind closed doors they're no stranger to the ways of the gays.

Based and redpilled. Tape all the leds

Attached: tape.jpg (1200x400, 115K)

Attached: gneckbeard.png (648x615, 285K)

Isn't that autistic or spergs? Sensory overload to lights? Seems kind of 'tistic bud.

This. It is good to be able to change the color at will.

Do you not realize how fucking bright some of these LEDs are?
I have a USB mic that has a blue LED that can single handily light up the entire room where you don't even need to turn on the light at night to see where you are going

Autist confirmed.
>muh lights are too bright
>where's my black tape
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone who doesn't have RGB is a plebian tier faggot masking their insecurity by shitting on people with computer lights.

prove me wrong (right)

Attached: 49949289_314127902541197_8990561762617065472_n.jpg (4074x3056, 517K)

It's one thing to have RGB because your motherboard, GPU or what have you happens to have it but to actively go out and get shit like RGB strips or RGB fans is another thing.
Seriously why buy $30 for a single RGB fan when literally any other high end fan like Noctua iPPC, Gentle Typhoons, or even EK Vardar is cheaper?