I am so fucking tired of this headset

I am so fucking tired of this headset.
>Bricked during last update.
>Dongle is fried.
>Foam headband came off within months of purchase.
Recommend me some good headsets Jow Forums

Attached: g933-hero-desktop.png.imgw.2000.2000.png (2000x1497, 2.01M)

>buying gaming shit
Just get a decent pair of headphones (100-200$) and a table mic, if all you do is chat with people a 10$ mic will do.

Attached: 1465424024684.png (600x800, 85K)

>OP bought into the headset meme
>even more consumer chattle than the mechkeyboard meme
>OPs never change, do they?

>his headphones need software updates

Look how smart I am! Recommending le supreme audiophile headphones with le modmic is literally r*ddit.

delete your thread, newfag

The dude literally said to get a high quality pair of headphones and a microphone of your choosing?

You are very stupid.

How to buy a headset:
- If it has RGB it's shit
- If it comes with bloatware (like Logitech software) it's shit
- If it's marketed as "gaming" it's shit
- If it has a mic it's shit (few exceptions here)
- If it can be connected via USB it's shit
- If it has meme tech like surround/5.1/7.1 sound it's shit
- If it's wireless it's shit
- If the design appeals to Zoomers it's shit

>Bricked a pair of speakers
Haha what

see

modmic is garbage, but gaymen headsets are cancer

Have fun buying trash overpriced gaming headsets I guess.

I meant get a table mic and leave it on the table. Any budget mic will do just as good as any headphone integrated one.

>needing updates for a fucking headset
What the fuck

>le clip-on mic meme

fuck off retards the sound quality is never as good

Modmic is pretty fucking good though. If you're buying a fucking blue yeti for gaymen, you are the sucker, not me.

Just buy a good microphone and an interface user :)

My RIG 500s have lasted quite a while, and they're pretty good desu for the price.

Qpad QH-85/QH-90 if you can get your hands on it, or a HyperX Cloud. Don't bother with the Cloud II, it's the same thing but includes one of those bullshit "surround sound" USB dongles.

Gaming headsets are literally the worst

Do this

Just buy proper headphones and mic + mic arm, or a decent desktop mic.

This is the ultimate poorfag test, will you be a poorfag for life of will you realize being poor costs more money?

Buy a good pair of headphones, if they break? Replace them. They'll be made of good materials and have a good warranty.

Same goes for the mic. The chances are your mic will sound 10 times better, last way longer and be made of good materials, no shitty plastic bit that floats in front of your mouth.

headsets are pure shit. they used to be decent, before 'le gamerz' shit became standard across the board.

That said - plantronics makes some semi-decent offerings. I've used logitechs that failed after 6 months. the plantronics headset I had lasted about 2 years before one of the earpieces stopped working.

Nowadays, I use a pair of headphones that cost about $50, and a separate mic that cost about $100, plugged into a mixer that cost around $60. If one component fails, I don't have to replace all of it for $80-150, like I would if it were a gaming headset - at least

Maxell HP Pro Studio 6000, good price, good quality

What would you buy that fucking monstrosity you giant basedmale

I got the MMX 300s refurbed from Beyer for the same price as the 770s+modmic separately

Lmaoing if you pay full price for them tho

Attached: 81VV6gxq3KL._SY450_.jpg (416x450, 16K)

>headset
>if it has a mic its shit
TRUE

I had a pair. It shat itself in 6 months.
I then got a pair of Razer ManoWar wireless and itbshat itself in under a year.

I then got some Sony WH1000XM2 headphones and have never looked back. Fuck gaymer shit. Overpriced garbage.
The Sony's last for literal days, have much better sound, and much more precise positional audio than the gamer shit. Also I can touch my phone to them and it auto connects with NFC for when I'm in bed or out gardening.

I also don't have to deal with my wife talking to me because of the noise cancelling.

You bought trash. Go back to /v/.

I fucking hate you already WE CAN HEAR YOUR MOM YELLING AT YOU GO TO FUCKING DINNER ALREADY.

What do you recommend then? The $50 Sennheiser's you got for christmas?

They'd be better than any of that gamer trash but no, I recommend Beyerdynamics DT series because they sound good, they're built like a brick shithouse, and they're comfy enough to wear for days at a time.

You have issues.

he's not wrong though.

>>Foam headband came off within months of purchase.
This happened to me too but to me it was peeling off within days. I returned them because they clamped my big head too much. Besides that, I liked them.

Blue yeti is also shit