A5 KNOWLEDGE GENERAL

This here is where you post any and all KB's and any related red pills.

But, before we get neck-deep in info, we need to go over a few questions.

>Hey, who is this A5 fellow anyway?
A5 is someone who is very good with power structures that releases snippets of information periodically. His KBs provide intel on several topics of covert operations and hidden knowledge, in an attempt to bring about a positive change. His plans of action range from supporting the American right, preventing the spread of terror organizations and weak immigration policies worldwide, bringing down evil globalist systems, revealing the lies in Mainstream Media, exposing the Feminism bioweapon, combating human trafficking worldwide, et cetera.

>And why is this important?
His information is crucial to spread not only in Jow Forums, but anywhere humanly possible. However, be wary of anti-A5 shill campaigns as you spread KB intel. A massive shill operation is going on against A5 as we speak.

>Interesting. Where can I find more of this KB information?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: pyramid.gif (400x400, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/egj4ewBV
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
pastebin.com/WR7brJzW
pastebin.com/hDWsm2Qw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/
archive.is/rnkd2
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
pastebin.com/P7JPPRvW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hold on! There are so many of these KB's! In which order do I read them in?
We gathered all KB's into Pastebin's, making the work much easier to read. Read them all start-to-finish, as they build upon themselves and expand in impact over time.

Visit the original thread links within each category for more in-depth discussion on specific topics.

>I. AMERICAN POLITICS: MAGA AND THE THREAT OF THE LEFT
pastebin.com/egj4ewBV

>II. INTERNATIONAL POLITICS: EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA
pastebin.com/pBbMLeni

>III. GLOBALIST INTEL AND AGENDAS
pastebin.com/eAxGstVQ

>IV. MEDIA, TERROR ATTACKS, COVER-UPS AND PSY-OPS
pastebin.com/Svu0Hzcf

>V. FEMINISM, BIOWEAPONS, HUMAN NATURE, AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING
pastebin.com/gyywRu8t

>VI. HUMAN TRAFFICKING, CELEBRITIES AND CULTS
pastebin.com/pP2Uz138

>VII. HISTORY, FUTURE HUMANITY AND HUMAN ORIGINS
pastebin.com/XnmFavJy

>VIII. MISCELLANEOUS, CONSPIRACIES AND PARANORMAL
pastebin.com/2TmDqpQh

>ALL ORIGINAL KB POSTS:
>EARLY KB's(Pre-trip)
archive.is/IhBcc#selection-9.1477-9.1533

Attached: 1535478684220.jpg (555x791, 65K)

[FEMINISM BIOWEAPON]

>Wait, a Feminist Bioweapon? What kind of drugs are you on?
I can assure you that I'm not on any drugs. Feminism is not just an ideology, but it is a deadly virus. Better yet, Feminism is a bioweapon specially designed to destroy humanity by poisoning and infecting the only thing capable of recreating humanity: Women.

> There are nine categories you have to consider when discussing the Femin Virus.

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: DMN9oKgUIAAls6N.jpg (747x747, 159K)

[/HATE/: HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES: CITY INVESTIGATIONS]

These generals are for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

>MAPPED OUT CITIES
pastebin.com/WR7brJzW
>COMPANIES UNDER INVESTIGATION
pastebin.com/hDWsm2Qw

>archive of past /hate/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/HUNTING ALL TRAFFICKING ENTERPRISES/
>archive of past threads when generals were known as /atg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: 1533348317291.png (1334x750, 569K)

We highly encourage anyone to continue creating /A5G/ threads and spreading KB content. This is a template so that anyone can do so.

pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW

We don't condone violence. Leave any plan of action to governing officials.

Attached: Cosmic Kek.jpg (499x499, 112K)

Got past my filter. Not for long

Attached: 1533250333707.png (673x994, 469K)

Attached: West Female IQ.png (673x994, 807K)

Attached: 5G and Femin.png (673x994, 598K)

Attached: WAR Abortion.png (673x994, 707K)

The “War” acronym is a nice touch. Bumping.

Attached: Trafficking Operations.png (673x994, 857K)

A5 is a schizo faggot - you too, OP

Cry harder. This info is interesting and always manages to produce quality discussions.

>OLD A5G THREADS
pastebin.com/P7JPPRvW

Attached: Trafficking Networks.png (673x994, 822K)

Nice new card, the feral cavewoman image is great

Attached: 4th_WaveFem.jpg (1643x852, 295K)

Yeah, the guy who does these is doing a fantastic job. Thanks for bumping.

Attached: MAGA Movement.png (673x994, 675K)

Attached: 2016 Election.png (673x994, 823K)

Attached: Pence-Ryan Betrayal.png (673x994, 769K)

Go away Frank

Attached: Hollywood Factions 1.png (673x994, 830K)

Attached: Hollywood Factions 2.png (673x994, 508K)

The shillgate has been opened.

He is indeed. The cards are easy to spread in other threads so I hope they keep coming

Attached: real_degeneracy.jpg (1057x724, 335K)

You're just mad PlanetSide is dead

This recent one is one of my favorite cards. Transhumanism is a cool topic.
Kek

Attached: Transhumanism.png (673x994, 757K)

Attached: Genetic Engineering.png (673x994, 702K)

Attached: Gamergate.png (673x994, 777K)

Attached: Gamergate Network.png (673x994, 807K)

Attached: World Peace.png (673x994, 828K)

Bump

>Transhumanism is a cool topic.
It is an interesting topic, I am a bit ambivalent about it in that I see the benefits it could have but I am doubtful we will be on the right path with it.
We would want a much more free, transparent, and aware society before transhumanism became popular, as right now I think it will end up mainly being used for control and the benefit of elite and social engineers.
There will always be people attempting to use it to lord over others, but most of the population is so docile and unaware that it will be very effective against them.
But maybe this is the same way it happened with previous cycles and they overcame it (at least for a while).

Attached: Gloria_Giger.jpg (2492x1098, 1.01M)

Attached: Female Human Evolution.png (673x994, 507K)

put your trip back on frank

It's interesting because of just how much imagery and social engineering there is to support it. I agree that it could be totally used as a method of control. It is terrifying and that makes it a total trip to dive into. I believe that it is inevitable that transhumanism and AI enter public life, and we need to start preparing ourselves for how it will happen and for what purpose.

>it is inevitable that transhumanism and AI enter public life
Yes it is, the cycle of organic life creating artificial life and back again will continue
At least keeping up with public research, and asking people like A5 what they know about it behind the curtain, and even listening to people like Alex Jones making crazy predictions is still another way to look at it from different perspectives just to be aware of anything they could possible pull off.
Everyone talks about the "morality of playing God" when BBP and Chinese don't care and are developing whatever they think they need or want. Not that we can't expose certain inventions or plots, but people need a balance of what to fear and what to embrace.

Attached: FV_tldr.png (2880x3932, 1.04M)

bump

Attached: medusa.png (1232x1486, 3.4M)

Attached: Contagion2.png (1170x650, 706K)

Attached: Fighting2.png (989x1320, 2.49M)

>37 replies
>8 posters
Incredible...

Attached: 1528870122597.png (620x581, 16K)

how does it feel to be so overshadowed by the whole Q larp, Frank?

This theory is baseless and retarded. It is just a bunch of bitches who got greenlighted by society to go full bitch mode. That oxytocin deficit is something they were born with and got amplified.

Let's try something

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: china_stupidity_4.png (1266x354, 25K)

>huff glue
>make a thread right after

I’m surprised that this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

You clearly have done no research on this or you’d know lifestyle choices can heavily influence the oxytocin deficiency.

It’s not like China’s AI can’t read English.

It's not the AI I'm using that for, will know the results when the thread is done.

Attached: IMG_1045.png (719x562, 517K)

A victim of DIY Nipple Bleaching?

Ah I see.

>That oxytocin deficit is something they were born with and got amplified.
Do you know how retroviruses work? Because this is how retroviruses work.
If you get a provirus inherited from your parents, or if you catch it and it gets in your DNA later, you'll have the same expression patterns and amplification as we're seeing with the outbreaks of feminism and cycles of women ruining families and creating more women who ruin families.

Attached: FemVirus_Exps2.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

Hi Canadian satan

this is a larp that was made by a guy called Alan, he was doing something called knowledge bombs and you can still find them in the archive. quite fun stuff until he went full retard and blew it

what is the point of these threads?

you throw up 100 different issues so no one can see the forest through the trees. No focus, no specific topic to discuss, just a bunch of nonsense that no one could care about since there is too many things to choose from.

it produces frank asking questions to himself and people mocking frank for being a retard

>100 different issues so no one can see the forest through the trees
To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand how the world actually works.

Attached: 1538630046516.jpg (852x480, 26K)

Attached: Weaponized Wombs.png (673x994, 688K)

Almost 2019.
Frank's still at it.

Yikes.

Attached: IMG_20181108_184003.png (520x351, 312K)

Surely, one topic here peaks your interest (unless you're a shill). Any topic you want to delve into?

>jews are really the good goys

Yeah stopped reading there also this is less fact and info than some dumb faggots opinion blog

Attached: 796CC693-BB84-457D-AB0F-5985E49D04E5.jpg (673x1024, 105K)

Who keeps Frank posting as Frank? Is it Frank or someone even more committed?

based thread

I used to hate on him, but his persistence may eventually lead to something.

never underestimate the power of schizoautism.

Attached: frankposts.jpg (800x736, 182K)

Are you just realizing that not all the KB posters are Frank?

What is the overlay from the sealed indictments versus this map? I'm a brain let and can't do it myself but curious if a relation to this

I didn't even know this thread was up!
Nice!
Have a bump user.

Attached: IMG_3332.jpg (1656x1412, 1.08M)

The sealed indictments are bullshit user.

FRAAAANK

Seriously Frank this is pathetic. What happened to you? Were you ignored as a kid? Did you not get your ass beat enough?

Thanks!
Thanks user!

>muh Frank

Thanks! Yes they will, inwant to make all of the KBs.
It does make them easy to post and Shills hate them.

Attached: IMG_3333.jpg (1280x1136, 554K)

sloppy larp, but its conspiracy theories are fun to read.

I agree and would rather go the genetic route and unlock the potential we already have, and mesh with AI that way

Ask Frank about clonazepam

Attached: 1533455977189.png (227x286, 98K)

Did you see these recent AI posts from an user?
They were great/informative and in-line with A5s A.I. info. The user shitted it up with Q at the last second but the rest of the info is still valid

Attached: IMG_3256.png (1333x3393, 1.14M)

Attached: IMG_3257.png (1333x3601, 1.14M)

>Hey, who is this A5 fellow anyway?

>He's the person who thinks women are literally 50 average IQ currently, and falling rapidly to (literally 0)
>He's the person who thinks he's "really old", hence how he was literally present during WW1
>He's the person who thinks the western population is literally being infiltrated by literal sexbots
And that's not even mentioning his fictional virus!

Jesus wept frank, get a life.
Worst. Larper. EVER...

Attached: IMG_3258.png (1333x4099, 1.23M)

Attached: IMG_3259.png (1333x4099, 1.08M)

Can you do me a favor Nigel?
Can you "REEEEEEE" for me?
Just one post please, just respond to this post with "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

It would make my day Britbong

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

Attached: IMG_3260.png (1333x4671, 1.24M)

>all US flags

Attached: make soy great again.jpg (250x215, 7K)

Bump.

Attached: IMG_3261.png (1333x6573, 2.18M)

Forgot

Attached: IMG_3263.png (1333x5724, 1.89M)

Attached: IMG_3264.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

Thanks Soros!

Bump for upset shills
>This just happened

Shills can't cope

Attached: IMG_3348.jpg (1181x1193, 288K)

Did any of you shills stop to think we got inside your Riot room?
And backed up all your messages/calls?

Fucking Cope!
Whodunit

Jow Forums > discord
Jow Forums > slack
Jow Forums > Riot/matrix
Fags BTFO

Do you hear the pants shitting?

Attached: IMG_3068.gif (128x150, 77K)

is this the Q fella *siiiiiiip*

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Typing style on these is interesting.

I told you to say "REEEEEEEE" faggot

Attached: IMG_2626.gif (245x182, 284K)

Thread dies.
Kek, just fuckin with ya ;)
No one got in but two of you idiots clicked a link from there and apparently riot.im/app is a referrer when you shills clicked it.

Just wanted to see you sweat ;)
But it's nice to know you guys are actual shills and that's probably why you kept talking about discord so much is because you were communicating on this thing.

I don't have your room or link but I wish I did. You shills are a bunch of fags.
I guess this is what the rooms look like

Attached: IMG_3350.jpg (1024x736, 82K)

Kek, shills still scrambling and thinking I was serious.

I really just wanted to make you sweat don't worry

Attached: IMG_2260.png (673x994, 583K)

Spooky shit, wonder how many Als and AGls are considered "world players" at this point or if they all just serve masters with logic blocks to prevent them from knowing they serve anyone (not so free will). They all seem to be behind the curtains for now.

>honeypotting the honeypotters
really makes me think.

Attached: cuteie thinkie.png (283x314, 104K)

Attached: anxious kek.jpg (696x796, 90K)