Year 2019 of our lord

>year 2019 of our lord
>still wearing cotton

Attached: 1539946327405.jpg (1481x2181, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirokiya_Department_Store_fire
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wearing clothes
we both know you don't go outside

what's wrong with cotton

i fucking hate anime.

nothing as long as you are dry.

I love Japan

I hate girugamesh and DDR

Wool master race.

>hates anime
>on an anime imageboard

Attached: 7cb84b8736923dc26ea3024e8d204314.jpg (340x340, 18K)

Cute cloths. Why did Japan westernized their cloths when it seems they had superior stuff? Whitu piggu here.

Because western clothes as we know them are variants of military uniforms (mostly male) or heavily influenced by the utilitarianism of military clothes (many female clothes and some male clothes). They're made for utility so they're much easier to put on. The kimono might as well be the equivalent of a victorian dress or some ridiculously fashion dress that's a hassle to take off and put on.

And military style clothing around the civilized world tended to converge toward similar ideas, so adopting western style trousers, under shirts, and coats wasn't actually as radical as people think.

I hate japan Period

>year 2019 of your lord
>wearing something that's not cotton

>it's dificult to put on REEEEEE
Stfu. It looks comfy

you obviously never worn one. It's a fucking torture

Well I certainly wouldn't wear anything that produces microplastics.
Cotton is very nice. Wool and linen too. Silk obviously is top shelf stuff as well.

Good luck caring your cigs, phone, wallet and stuff on that abomination, I'll stick with a cargo pants

You proved you are new. That's all.

btw I can recommend getting a gi top to use as a robe around the house.
Needs a little breaking in but then it's so dang comfy.

Attached: kyra.jpg (300x400, 17K)

So we can safely run away when there's a fire.

I was feeling lazy but changed my mind and looked up source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirokiya_Department_Store_fire
>It is believed that this fire changed fashion customs among Japanese women, who discarded the traditional kimono since kimono-clad women did not wear panties. News spread that during the fire, saleswomen in kimono refused to jump from the roof into safety nets because they were ashamed to be seen from below, and as a result died.[2][3] This news attracted attention from as far away as Europe. It has been alleged that in the aftermath of the fire, department store management ordered saleswomen to wear panties or other short underwear under their kimono, and the trend spread.[2][3]
Although in college we learned that women died because they couldn't run in the tight kimonos. Either there was another fire or my feminist professor lied to us.

>my feminist professor lied
She wouldn't! Surely!

Attached: 1284572554222.gif (251x189, 743K)

Seconded. Heavy gi's (like the ones they use in judo and jiujitsu, meant for throwing people) are the best. Make sure that it's a bit too big though, they tend to be short legged.

I love how with a choice between modesty or physical weakness the feminist choses both modesty and physical weakness. Physical weakness from being unable to run in clothing, and modesty in choosing death over disrobing to escape. Rather than just modesty in being unwilling to flash your vagoo to escape.

Retard weebs. Kill yourself
My man. I like anime/manga and don't really have an opinion on Japan but your bait is decent since weebs can't handle criticism of a place that doesn't like them and isn't their ancestoral homeland. They are all pretty pathetic

> store management ordered saleswomen to wear panties
Imagine the world where this is a possibility.
> order to wear pantsu
> regular checks to enforce the policy
> prosecutions

Sounds like one of my hentais.

It's very middle of the road for physical properties as far as strength, durability, and breathability when taking into account natural fibers and synthetics, except that it soaks up water very well (sometimes this is bad). Certain kinds of people dislike it because it is common.

Depending on where you live and whether cotton is grown locally, it can be an environmental disaster.
Hemp > Cotton.
That said, I'd rather wear cotton than any Poly material, they're hot stuffy and shit.

Japanese women can hardly be called feminist, though. They're so docile and submissive even japanese men are assertive compared to them.

This is why femdom is my favorite JAV genre

Some of them, even though they're docile, can claim sekuhara after a kiss, for which she didn't say "no" because too submissive.

I live somewhere pretty humid (70-80% all year) so I prefer to wear cotton because otherwise I'll get really sticky above 70F. Are there any other nice fabrics with good breathability for such a place?

You can tell who has lived in Japan and who hasn't. It's like people who think India is an amazing place.

>haha they're so submissive
>hands over your salary to your Japanese waifu because you dont need to worry about silly things like money
>get allowance from your waifu
>haha just the way God intended
>gets cucked every time you go out to the office
>get frigid sex once a month
>haha this is perfect
>dies of Japanese cold from being overworked and never see your mutant kids who grow up hating your guts and go herbivore or mgtkw or whatever

I don't think Japanese women are especially attractive.

>claim sekuhara after a kiss, for which she didn't say "no" because too submissive.
Will that stand up in court though?

>Japanese court as a foreigner
>Ghosn
good luck with that

>ghosn
wat

Get som inspiration from

Hey, shut the fuck up.

Your newfag is showing.
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

>cigs
jesus christ