Can you name a more pretentious tech company?

Can you name a more pretentious tech company?

Attached: apple.png (302x302, 10K)

IBM

GNU

Probably not.

IBM

Any German company.

Lenovo

google for being an apple wannabe the last few years

Attached: pixel-products.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

No

just about any audiophile shit

Attached: i posted it again.png (1024x768, 25K)

Apple was fucking based in 2011 look at this fucking line up i have owned:

mac pro tower : based
macbook air : based
mac mini: based
macbook pro: based
shuffle: based
iphone 4s: based
ipod classic 6th gen: based

They are joke now but with based steve jobs at the helm they made products that are still desirable and perfectly usuable 8 years in the FUTURE

Attached: home-products.jpg (833x234, 40K)

Apple was always shit user. Steve Jobs was just good at telling you that they weren't.

like obama

Can't argue with that.

Jow Forums

If i gave you all that stuff and you didnt have to pay for it you would fucking love it

For me its always been what they cost and the software / OS they run. If you pick up their hardware dirt cheap and run Linux it suddenly stops sucking dick.

Attached: IMG_6083.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

>If i gave you all that stuff and you didnt have to pay for it you would fucking love it
Sure, but if I had a choice in what products I got for free then I would pick other hardware instead.

/thread

/thread

Attached: 1546975721624.jpg (858x721, 130K)

itoddlers BTFO

Attached: btfo.png (300x250, 40K)

>everything i owned was good and based because i'm smart
>i immediately saw when they went to shit and straightaway stopped buying it
sounds more like you just grew up desu

Attached: m.png (228x221, 10K)

spbp

still using them desu

t. 2011 macbook air with new battery and 512 ssd

i take back what i said about growing up desu :^)

also kys namefag

No... Not at all. I've used mac books and iphones since my educational institution in the past had them in the library, and it was shit. Iphone 4 at the time was great but once I got exposed to android I never looked back. Sd card slot, multisim, removable batteries, not having to use iTunes, not having a file manager etc, the list goes on. No normal person let alone a professional should have to stand this level of shit from a company that charges more than most of their competitors. Apple had it coming.

Yea, but if you got them for free then you could sell, or trade them for better hardware.

>Own dirt cheap MacBook Air
>Run Manjaro Gnome
Similar UI to macOS but a lot better OS on some of the best hardware money can buy

Attached: Macbook_Air.jpg (1200x946, 60K)

Can confirm, all of this hardware was based, I still own a MacBook Air and iPod Nano and they are both awesome, besides the shit that is iTunes