Patreon automation tool programming?

Patreon automation tool programming?

Hi Jow Forums. I make a living on Patreon, drawing animu teddies and making games. Despite this already comfy achievement, I think I could make dramatically more money if I managed to automate certain processes. Now, I know enough C# to make a crappy game, and enough html to make a crappy website, but that's where my programming skills end, and app development is a very broad subject.

First question first: Is it even possible to develop a tool that allows me to automate posting on patreon? If 'yes, but': Is it very difficult and likely to be a waste of time to attempt? I'm a good self learner and willing to learn.

Ideally the tool would take a random image out of a designated folder, upload it on patreon, add a tag and a title and description, and then delete the file in that folder (to avoid reposting it in the future). The tool would do this once, every designated day (for instance at 19:00 mondays and fridays).

Can it be done?

Attached: 329185406.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.patreon.com/#welcome-to-the-patreon-api
lmgtfy.com/?q=patreon api
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It can be done, sure. It can be very easily done if patreon has a public API you can use. Idk if they do. If they do you can use that to access their site in a much easier way than having to automate clicks in a browser.

Fuck off Russian
Nice work using a platform that is at war with free speech

How can i learn to draw animu teddies? any recommended material?

>I make a living on patreon
Sorry, I'm not helping paywall parasites

docs.patreon.com/#welcome-to-the-patreon-api

apparently it does! Awesome. I mean, this will take a while to figure out and learn though, right? What programming language and development environment would I even resort to for this?

Post some teddies

Python would probably be easiest, given that they just offer a package for the api. If you're on Windows then PyCharm is probably the way to go, if on Linux then just use virtualenv / pip / whatever text editor you want.

The easy solution: Use doitagain / AutoHotkey / similar in a virtual machine. Just record you doing it once and include deleting the image in the macro and you're good to do. It's a bloated solution but it's can be set up in 10 minutes.

>Ideally the tool would take a random image out of a designated folder, upload it on patreon, add a tag and a title and description, and then delete the file in that folder (to avoid reposting it in the future). The tool would do this once, every designated day (for instance at 19:00 mondays and fridays).
lmgtfy.com/?q=patreon api

You sound like a shithead OP, I bet you get paid per post and want to automate that so you can get the system to cough up shekels whenever your bot posts.

Leave Patreon right now if you care about your right to profit from animu teddies.
Seriously.

Attached: 1543186554991.jpg (700x430, 65K)

>'muhhhh conservative conspiracies!'
>'we must boycott this platform, they hurt my fee fees!'
kek

Even if it only had a private API, is HAS to have some sort of API to let browsers use it, and I can't imagine a case where it would be simpler to automate a browser than just use that API. Even if they used websockets or something (extremely unlikely for just a website like patreon), there are tons of libraries for your language of choice for using websockets, same goes for anything else they might try.

There's literally nothing wrong with that
I wonder whether it's possible to train a neural network to make varied images of tiddies and have it just run the patreon by itself

t.libtard

The most NNs can do is upscale stuff or uncensor things, or at best find out how to color things. There's a long way to go until they start producing appealling art all by themselves from scratch and without the results looking like obvious tracing.

What kind of games do you make? Based on you writing c# I'm guessing Unity games?

Post your animu teddies.

anime teddies or gtfo

Any alternatives that actually allow you to make a living?

How about inking then colouring a sketch?

I think I already saw something like that. It filled mangas with colours, if I remember correctly. Forgot the name though. Just google it

they can color already yeah, in fact some drawing software like CSP already integrated the tech, you just need to point which colors to use and where
Inking would be harder because you'd probably have to feed the NN with thousand upon thousands of sketches with their inking result and I still doubt it would be able to do it all alone

Soon, but only if you clean your room.