Holy shit

Holy shit

Attached: D75E26A6-490F-46FF-A05F-40FD835EC1E6.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

Brave fags being Brave fags.
Hide thread, move along.

it's hard to believe that a browser can suck that much, but brave pulls it off. not only is it based on google's botnet, it also contains a botnet of their own.

Brave Is shit for faggots, just use Firefox and be done with it

It's shit dude.

Let this meme die.

>Mfw using brave unironically on my phone for the past year.
>Mfw nothing I do in brave ever shows up anywhere else like personalized ads/Google News stories, as opposed to all the other fucking browsers

Emm what's wrong with it you collosal faggots

>posts >mfw
>doesn't post hfw
Die newfag

Literally nothing, people just love to hate it

Here u go
PS: only newfags call newfags

I even went ahead to replace firefox with brave on my desktop PC a couple of weeks ago, but the centered bar and no ability to keep the bookmarks bar stickied to the side trigger my autism to much

Attached: 1513440190005.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Great for phones, but on the desktop I use Chromium with uBlock and uMatrix.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html

I know there's an option to expand the centered URL bar to encompass the entire width of the space between the controls area and extension area. Not sure about the bookmarks since I just launch a new page to get my bookmarks.

Attached: file.png (804x622, 40K)

>50+ people team
>in SF and London
>to make a reskin of chromium
How do these guys even make money? Who finance them?

(((they)))

I use it in on my phone and all computers. Very minimal problems so far, but being an early adopter always has its downsides.

Hi there, Brave devs.

literally Chromium with an ad blocker

It is great on mobile, good for desktop too, literally no reason to use Chromium over it since Brave these days is just ungoogled Chromium with Brave add-ons, unless you use Google botnet sync

>Emm

I use brave on my mobile with adaway. I've tried using the various Firefox apps but they all lack basic web functionality like being able to save a damn image.

Attached: veikeä.jpg (1203x1072, 107K)

didn't they make millions selling their meme coin already
yep
and if their tipping/ads take off they have a good source of revenue in the future but who knows maybe it'll die off

Attached: file.png (683x353, 25K)

>mfw you're fucking retarted

>BAT is and has always been opt-in
>still shitpost about it every time and every chance you get
And for the thousandth time - what are the alternatives for desktop browsing when Iridium, Inox and Ungoogled-chromium don't compile half of the time on Linux or need months to get updated? For mobile, Fennec F-Droid is a better choice because of full extension support.

>stop shitposting our paid shillposts
if you stop shilling brave

Newfag detected

Double Botnet?

God I want to fuck Kuro so badly.

Haven’t tried it on desktop ( why would I? It’s chromium crap and ubo exists) but on mobile it’s a godsend!
Not only because of the tracking protection but because it’s the only mobile browser that has a somewhat sane ui.

>take chrome
>change icon
>get millions in VC funding
I'm just mad I didn't think of it

Not once did I mention the BAT and i'm very aware of how it works. Piss of retard. Brave is shit.

Who doesn't?

Attached: c0cb918bfc45c8556575472c23e2867f.jpg (722x1024, 211K)

The trick with that spyware neocities site is to do the opposite of what it recommends

>uuh u shill bro
>dat Brave shit is shit brah
Valid points. I can clearly see why you prefer other browsers.

What do you mean?

>It's great for phones but...
>Literally Chromium with an ad blocker!
>It's shit dude!

Remember switching to Chrome? Remember how reluctant people were to switch from Mozilla? Remember telling people about Chrome, but not bothering trying to convince them to switch because you knew they would end up switching anyways 4 years later?

I do. You fucking zoomers probably don't though. Looked a lot like this thread though.

Lol. I remember netscape and trying to switch people from netscape to firefox.

Same. People detest change. They resist it and criticize it until they feel comfortable with it, largely due to influences from their peers/community.

Being using it for three months or so now both on pc and phone and I like it. As long as they don't pull some bullshit stunt it's gonna be fine

It's shit.
Been here since 4channel started. :^)
Yes, irony = automatically funny

Not to mention that Firefox has telemetry too.