Underwear does not cause rape!

Underwear does not cause rape!

Why it is hard for men to understand?

If you think wearing a lacy thong means consent then please never talk to women again.

My underwear means nothing, my words mean everything.

#ThisIsNotConsent

Attached: 1542436299164.jpg (1440x1381, 215K)

who fucking cares

Attached: 8FD7D972-DB72-4E29-96A3-52776A73122C.jpg (402x301, 37K)

Attached: DsUKz6CX4AAmHjg.jpg (938x1200, 92K)

Attached: DsTeTZbWwAAmjuy.jpg (744x752, 32K)

Attached: DsTevv3WoAEdn_h.jpg (1080x624, 98K)

Who are you talking to? There's no one here that agrees with the whole underwear thing. No one cares, go to Tumblr and argue there.

Post nudes

so this is actually real?
it's not a prank by some chan?
Seriously?!

get a real job

is this bait?

Just an excuse for weird thots to show everyone that they wear thongs. Like who the fuck cares, I’d rather see you in jeans

Attached: EA88B9C1-0E30-45BA-BDAF-C1C395A2FBD2.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

Attached: DsNW9wiXQAAYS5s.jpg (1200x982, 152K)

Excuse me but what exactly does constitute consent. Do I need you to sign documents or what?

This was on pol a minute ago. I was arguing that a skimpy lacy little thong always means I want sex, but my wife hates me wearing it, then the thread was deleted. I appreciate it wasn’t funny then either.

>there of
Their eyebrows aren't exactly an invitation either

Attached: 1525131130905.png (232x196, 21K)

People that get raped

Saying yes isn't always consent with though

Oily slags

Its probably bait, but the issue is so fucking stupid it makes me pissy to even here about it.

Signing consent documents don't count as consent.

Consent is when a person allows you to have sex with them under certain circumstances.
-the person of question is of age
-the person of question was not pressured into giving it to you (so you can't keep bothering her and asking her, or say you'll dump her if she doesn't have sex ect.)
-the person in question is not under the influence of drugs
-the person in question is informed on what is going to happen ( for instance it wouldn't be consent if you said you were gonna wear a condom but didn't or if you asked for vaginal sex but shoved it in her pooper.)
-the person has to be enthusiastic (so if she says yes but then just plays dead fish it isn't consent)
-specific(if she says yes cuddling and it doesn't mean she has said yes to sex)

Your telling me that I can ask a women "do you declare now that you are of sound body and mind, and that you femanon herby agree to and consent to have sex with me" she can say yes and it still be rape. I don't understand.

Those Jean's say that she wants to be fucked in the asshole right now, by any man.

Yes.
If she changes her mind half way through and tries to stop but you keep doing it then it can become rape. Maybe if you had her sign a consent form before and then a consent form after saying any objection she made during sex wad not ignored. It might work

Attached: (1042).jpg (640x640, 37K)

You would also have to show that said document wasn't signed under duress

Ok what if I just move to the other side of the globe and the send her a dildo modeled after my own dick, then kill myself so that there is no possiblity of coersion. Then she uses that dildo to pleasure herself. Is that consent.

No you rapist

She can change her mind the next day or at some other point in the future if she feels ashamed, embarassed, etc. Then you've raped her.

someone with a twitter account should tweet an image of their men's briefs with deep skid marks and post it under that hashtag

Mine is.
Whats their problem?

reddit spacing