What's the best vape. Does this go in Jow Forums I don't even know

What's the best vape. Does this go in Jow Forums I don't even know

Attached: black-completekit_2.png (1092x1243, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arizer.com/air/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I first discovered Dynavap here, so it's definetly takes place here.

Also, would shill for Dynavap if not for their entirely capitalistic approach to their pricing policy.

Simple design change should've not made the 2018 M cost 10$ more, not even talking about the shadow m.

Fumakilla

Attached: fumakilla.jpg (640x853, 79K)

>sucking proprietary robot cock
take your pick

Any refillable pod system with nicotine salts should werk fine, i guess.

Apparantly PAX is pretty shit. I personally use pic related. It was pretty cheap, plus it's really good.

Attached: 15510-Vaporizer-HealthyRips-FURY-2-main-vapo.jpg (500x500, 10K)

just smoke cigs like a white man kek

anything that's more modular is generally good, don't get one of those ones with the sealed pods you can only buy from the company. i'd reccomend using an RTA (install coils and wicks yourself) for cheaper upkeep but you might find it easier to use an RBA (just screw in a prefab coil+cotton unit) like a lot of Smok's cheaper tanks.
if you're coming from heavy smoking you should look into salt nic to start, it's available in high potencies and has better absorption through your lungs, then step it down to freebase nic juices slowly (if you even want to)

>vaping
No thank you popcorn lung man

if i'm going to get lung cancer i'd rather not pay $10 for a pack of smokes that lasts me 4 days as opposed to a $20 bottle of fag juice that lasts me 2-3 weeks.

Or you could not fucking smoke. Is it that hard for you to do? Not suck on someones product cock? Or does your obsession with nicotine leads to you begging for any way of getting that hit, even if that means killing yourself?

Isn't the vape OP posted for herbs?

>t. future COPD sufferer

vapor tends to sticks to moist lung tissue better than smoke, and there are still no studies regarding long term health effects of vaping.
Have fun with that bubblegum flavoured turbocancer, you cocksmoker.

Attached: 1486681652307.jpg (376x376, 34K)

I have pax. I like that it's discreet, but pretty much all other vapes I've tried are better

Nice meme. There are studies that suggest vaping marijuana benefits people with COPD.
>b...but those aren't conclusive
Neither are studies suggesting vaping is bad.

Fake news, faggot

Attached: 2019-01-14 08_35_52-Vaping and COPD_ Is it okay or can it cause more problems_.png (1604x400, 45K)

>nicotine
Dropped.

Nobody is talking about your WEED DOOD LOL.
Either way, sucking the robot cock is going to kill you.

Attached: 2019-01-14 08_39_31-Is It Okay to Vape with COPD_ _ Lung Institute.png (1544x622, 105K)

Except the vape OP posted is a dry herb vape you fucking retard.

I hate smokers so much. You get literally nothing out of it except throwing your money in a fire and health issues.

>ctrl+f
>herb, mj, any other terms
>3 results, only you
>ctrl+f
>nicotine, smoking, ect
>tons more results from multiple people
Literally only you

Is it really that weird I'd talk about dry herb vaping if the OP image is a dry herb vape? Also if you really want me to say it: Anything containing nicotine is fucking shit that'll cause you to die. I don't get why people smoke that shit. It literally has zero positive effects.

It's nice to vape when programming, im normally using a Lost Vapes Paranormal 250c with a Geekvape Creed on top.

Call me fag, or what ever. But i feel much better than when I was smoking normal cigarettes.

>proprietary
>not running Arctic Fox firmware on your mod

Isn't it a nic salt vape akin to a jool?

As for OP's question: I'm using pic related with a dead rabbit RDA. I'm not a heavy vaper though, I rarely use it outside of my own home, there's snus for that.

Forgot the fucking picture

Attached: wismec-x-jaybo-reuleaux-rx2-200w-tc-box-mod_600x.png (500x500, 397K)

Pretty sure it's a PAX 3, which only allows extracts and herbs.

I like my pax 2, really does a good job vaporizing the whole compartment. I wish it didn't use a proprietary cable to charge though.

Just dip dude
>better buzz
>no lung cancer (only oral)
>lasts forever

Do you want portable or desktop? I recently got my first one. I decided on Arizer Argo because they have a good rep, and it uses removable 18650s. Seriously, do not get one with an internal battery. It's so convenient to just swap them out when needed. You smoke weed. You will forget to charge at some point.

Anyways, I love it. Has completely replaced combustion for me. I smoked a joint a few weeks ago and it tasted like fucking ass.

Attached: Argo_productPage_main-image_alpha-8bit.png (1100x850, 201K)

PAX is not shit at all

Overpriced as fuck though.

Since OP posted a dry-herb vape and not a nicotine vape, I may as well ask this here: I've never smoked weed before but it's legal now (leaf land) so I want to try it. I don't want to get fucking cancer though and it sounds like besides edibles (which aren't legal until later this year), vaping is basically the safest way to do it. Is this true? If so, what would user recommend for a starter dry-herb vape?

I'd rather have a disease that isn't visible to anybody I talk to, thanks.

>I don't want to get fucking cancer
You're not gonna get cancer from just smoking weed user. But yeah, vaping would be your best bet. Look into

vaporizes are a meme dont fuck up your first time smoking weed with them

See my post here Argo is a bit expensive, but I'd stick to the removable battery advice at least. Arizer also make the Air which is cheaper and not as portable:

arizer.com/air/

Don't listen to these retard who probably tried some shitty chink vape.

They are definitely not a meme.
>more convenient
>uses less weed
>clearer high
But on the other hand I do agree. Smoke a joint for your first time.

Thanks, I'll make note of these.

Maybe I'll light a joint first just to see if I even enjoy it. No use wasting money on something I won't use

I actually have a PAX somewhere that I used for a week. I hated how I couldn't tell if the weed was actually used up or not.

Cigarettes still cause oral cancer bruh

DUDE

It takes time. If you had stuck to it, you eventually know from the taste and vapor production. Plus, you can reuse the AVB for edibles anyways, so you shouldn't worry about it too much.

>No use wasting money on something I won't use
Exactly. Just sit back and relax. Make sure you have something to drink, something to eat and something to keep you busy. IF you start to feel like shit for some reason, just remember it's temporary and do something to keep your mind of things.

Pretty sure there aren't any vapes that say if you've gone through your weed. Just open it up and look at it. If it's brown or the taste is gone you can probably throw it out. But if you're trying to conserve your shit, I'm pretty sure you can keep going until it's actually black. I've gotten some pretty good highs from leftover stuff in there.

if you wanna try it, see if you know anybody with a vaporizer or just buy weed and make edibles yourself.
personally I hate smoking so any time I tried a joint I just ended up coughing and didn't manage to get high. got a cheap chink vape and didn't like it. then I bought a vapcap M and I love it. edibles are still best best thing thought, just don't overdo it.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Maybe I'll give it a try this weekend.

log vapes are more efficient than anything else posted here, fuck portables

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>log vapes
>not using quadratic vapes

Attached: 1517974857843.jpg (601x601, 156K)

Wow look at this fucking math nerd, why don't you go smoke some weed and do some math or something you big fucking nerd

If you want cancer, atleast get it like a real man

Yeah, by eating pussy like Michael Douglas.

>not using quantum vapes

Attached: quantum vape.jpg (1500x1000, 272K)

>all the glow in the dark tobacco nigger disinfo ITT

The sad thing is I don't even think you're shills, you retards just actually bought into big tobacco's advertising campaigns.

Attached: 1370010410612.jpg (251x189, 5K)