The first thing people do after installing windows is disable/remove a good chunk of it's features

>the first thing people do after installing windows is disable/remove a good chunk of it's features
really makes you think

Attached: 94PHtjakD3-14.png (300x250, 17K)

>The first thing people do after installing linux is tinker with it to get it actually working
Really makes you think

Attached: image.jpg (726x646, 126K)

>he didn't create a custom ISO with all the crap disabled by default
smdh

windows xp does not have this problem

not very good, might catch some zoomers, I'll give it a 2/10

No, most people then get to work, because it works out of the box.
People like you with bad Dunning-Kruger do, though, mostly in it's security system - making themselves an administrator, disabling UAC, disabling Defender, the firewall, TAKEOWNing random files...
>omg ive been hacked/taken over by malware/whatever EBIL M$ WINBLOWS SO INSECURE

Install ubuntu then faggot

>having a choice and your opinion is bad

>the first thing people do after installing MacOS is enjoying it :)

up the butt

How do you do this again? I remember making a custom win7 iso for my family back in the day, it was some program with gooey and you could untick a bunch of boxes and preinstall third party software.

You were probably using something like nlite.

>nlite
I don't know if it was this or just something similar but it looks good enough, thanks user. Is there a pastebin on exactly what to disable in win10? I'd bet all the telemetry shit has obscure names and is cleverly scattered around different categories and menus to make it more difficult to remove.

The hassle is worth it since you're getting a better experience than the trannyOS anyway.

The telemetry doesn't work the way you (or anybody else on Jow Forums) think it does, user.
It's not some central component that every part of Windows communicates when they want to send your hentai movies off to the CIA, and so disable it and you've disabled everything. No, it's built into nearly every part of Windows, usually the individual EXEs.
As such, there isn't some package that you throw away to make it stop. If you want it to completely stop, it's a combination of group policies and clever firewall rules (and despite what the tinfoil-hatters may tell you, the built-in Windows firewall happily destroys telemetry info if told to).
Having said this, there are services that don't do a whole lot more than send telemetry. There are a number of good overviews on My Digital Life if you want to peruse them.

haha

Attached: 1540821917085.jpg (640x480, 293K)

Or, as it will be called in 10 years, C:\Users\user\Pictures\Look Back and Laugh

Xd haha

Agreed, if Pottering is not dead in 10 years, sdX will probably be renamed to C:

>C:\Users\user\Pictures\Look Back and Laugh
and not
>C:\Users\user\Pictures\Look\\ Back\\ and\\ Laugh

do you even filepath

Attached: 1546311934782.gif (300x169, 1.34M)

I've been using the windows10debloater from github. But then again I dual boot and only play gayms on the window partition.

My main problem with telemetry is that it's fucking with my ping and pretty much always has my HDD maxed out since it's looking for things to (((shut down))). Right now I'm living out a sort of good goy digital persona and I realise I won't change anything by autistically trying to hide and secure my uninteresting data.
So I mainly want to get rid of cortana, superfetch, antimalware executable and maybe windows search depending on how big of a difference it makes. But beyond that anything that fucks with resources and/or does serious spying like keylogging or accessing peripherals like mics or cameras.

>antimalware executable
have fun with that one

>putting raw spaces in without accounting for them or quoting the dir string
system cannot find the path specified