ITX builds

how are the temperatures with these things?

Attached: cooler-master-elite-110.jpg (1920x1500, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLD_-POVYG0
pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&f=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on what you put into it and heavily depends on the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=zLD_-POVYG0
Overall not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Not as good as you'd think. Plus they look fucking gay (no window to see hardware).

Attached: gneckbeard.png (648x615, 304K)

If you're going itx, go all the way and try to stay under 8L. Otherwise no point

I have decent temperatures on a R5 2600 and a full-size old GTX 760 in pic related despite it having no fans whatsoever besides what the PSU, CPU cooler and video card have inside themselves arleady. It's really quiet, too.

Most small ITX cases should have no problem with cooling unless you're going to be overclocking shit a lot.

Attached: ml08-34right.jpg (560x560, 29K)

Acceptable. It largely dependent on size of heatsinks.

Saw this video, really made me want a mini amd build.
Then I found out that ITX AMD boards don't exist.

Ahem, don't exist in the format I'd like them to.

Not op, but on a similar note, has anyone here had any experience with the low profile Noctua coolers? (L9x65 preferably but I'm also curious about the NH-L9i too) I'm thinking of using that in a Silverstone SG-13 for a tiny workstation build once the Zen 2 parts drop in summer.

>but I don't like case windows!
>LEDs ARE NOT GNU/GPL!!!!

Attached: I'm going to say it.jpg (800x960, 64K)

>SG13
Just use an AIO.

Depends on what cooler you use, your ambient room temps, and if you bother with cable management or just shove everything in there.

I'd rather not

120mm AIOs were made for those builds. Keeps it as cool as watercooling would.

I'm using an ID-cooling IS-60 heatsink with a Noctua's NF-A12x15 PWM fan on my setup. It was the only option I had with 60mm max for a CPU cooler. Noctua had only one at that range, and it was the tiniest one. Works well enough. The fan makes a surprisingly noticeable difference.

go back to /tv/ please

In the video he uses an Intel Mini ITX board with a socketed CPU.

>ITX AMD board don't exist

pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&f=8

There are tons of AM4 (AMD) ITX boards. What are you talking about?

Attached: unknown (12).png (916x910, 82K)

excellent if you fit a front fan.

I have that exact case which I used for my server. Now I want to use it for desktop in a new build in the near future, but I can't see any newer high-end GPU cards fitting inside.

Shame.

if you get an sfx psu you can fit a bunch of coolers on par with 212 evo performance. I had a raijintek pallas in mine.

Attached: IMG_20170616_183006077.jpg (4160x3120, 1.3M)

zotac, gigabyte, and msi make a bunch of mini cards. Also picrelated if you want freesync.

Attached: v56 nano.jpg (1280x960, 111K)

How much do you sacrifice on these cards?

They have worse cooling than dual/triple fan slot GPUs, but it's not enough to the point where you start GPU throttling. It only really matters if you're trying to OC.

ooh seems pretty nice, what sort of CPU/GPU setup are you running on that 600w unit?