Plot Twist

Her ugly ass could have done better.

Attached: 1407658187450.jpg (800x532, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

>earrings
Closet faggot.

What a waste of digits

I think she lucked out more than he did...

She supported Linus financially and emotionaly when he was burnt out at his old job. She helped him achieve his dream. Sure she lucked out, but she took a risk out of love. She could have left him ages ago when he was depressed and broke.

damn not even lying but those cats are worth 2000 to 3000usd each.

why are there people who know the lore behind LTT

RICED

God those eyes. She really freaks me out.

Linus is the most obviously homosexual man with a beard wife I have ever seen.

I dare anyone to present an example of someone who is more obviously gay yet closeted with a fake wife. You literally cannot do this.

what compels a white man to want to race mix?

Reddit I guess

Linus is awesome. I don't think he is gay desu, I can see why people would say that. However he doesn't strike me the type. I learned a lot about computers thank to him.

Love

BEFORE YOU SEE THE LIGHT YOU MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1514659611943.png (193x190, 80K)

He talked about it before in videos. Not everything is reddit because you don't like it.

I was referring to looks more than money.

>implying
Jow Forums almost never discusses stuff like that, reddit would most likely do post of e-celebs

ayy lmao

Have you been in a coma the last 5 years? This site is filled with stupid e-drama and e-celebs. On all fucking boards. Literal whos on twitter screenshots is like 50% of the content on this shitty website.

> linus
> white
did you even look at the man? come on

Attached: 1540767035286.png (754x692, 1.1M)

What breed are they?

Bengal cats. Just google "bengal cat price" its somewhere between 1k to 3k. I know someone who bought one for 2.5k. Ridiculous if you ask me but he said they act smarter like dogs.

top kek, thanks for getting that based song stuck in my head

It's just a standard bengal. Only show cats are really expensive; a normal bengal will just be a couple hundred, similar to most other mildly uncommon breeds. The only really expensive breeds are wild-domesticated hybrids like savannah cats or oddities like those hairless ones.

why does this happen to almost every succesful white man?

THE WHITES ARE BEING ERASED by yellow fever

Nah , women see potential in weak faggots like him and he caters to similar fags in his work. He's basically the king of retards. Same reason y'all retards make a daily thread about him plus she's the typical Asian that is into white cock.

Tobias Fünke. If you mean a real person then no. Linus always does sexual innuendo with the dudes in his videos, it's so obvious.

how much would a devon rex be in murica? I never had a pet before but really like those qts

I actually saw it here in one of the shill threads.

Linus.
The only person admitting Vega VII is actually a good thing.
I feel like I'm eating my teeth here but that the truth.
The man does have a soul.

Stop projecting your insecurity user and try to become someone instead.

Why do you bully others, Jow Forums? Were you hurt too?

I used to think this about ultra-camp men but over the past few years I've met several ultra-camp men with women and children who no obvious reason to be closeted (they are not religious and don't try to pass as homophobic). I have a hard time coming to terms with it but there might just be straight men who are really, really camp.

I paid 150 eur for my baby. Not US though.

Yes.

> He talked about it before in videos.
You watch LTT videos? Do you really listen to his squeaky voice? LMAO!

Attached: chink.png (300x250, 8K)

Her eye shape is weird

without going all Jow Forums and shit.. she mixed, no? she fairly qt. Hes an ugly cunt who got lucky in the personality stakes. If he'd been born at any other time, he'd be screwed.

He'd be a lot less uglier if he stopped wearing those fucking sandals.

I hope wonderful things will happen to their race mixed offspring. God forbid some day of the rope happens *wink.wink*

Alot don't give a shit about this stuff like you guys do, especially with asians.

Asian women are notorious race traitors

They deserve each other

>Imagine being this naive.

Attached: Fag pride.jpg (517x345, 58K)

how do get a jap gf? or korean

>korean
Hang outside plastic surgeon offices

By not being a loser

Jap: Go to Japan
Korean: Go to the hood

At least he created an amazing kernel.

So if she wasn´t around, he wouldn´t be around. Still, looks like they both got lucky with eachother. something like that is precious.

>based rooftop Koreans defending family honor from user threat

Attached: 7ad[1].jpg (600x400, 40K)

>he said they act smarter like dogs.
Dogs aren't that smart, they're just more obedient herd animals

I'm a fag and I have an extremely accurate gaydar.

Linus has always been gay, I was shocked to hear he has a wife. It's so obvious.

Yea in Korea
>implying they trust dirty white slackers with their faces

Theres a reason literally everyone in the world goes to Korea for facial surgery. If Brianna Wu went there you'd all want to smash

Try southern california

I always assumed he was just openly gay. He's got the earrings and he's always saying and doing blatantly gay af shit.

Attached: 1479791955512.png (792x839, 754K)

Who the fuck are those and why is this shit gets posted on Jow Forums?

newfag

I mean why can't he be bisexual and just wanted kids. Who says he has to be straight gay

autistic nigger

That's the scariest looking face i've even seen on a woman.
Imagine getting haunted by her when she goes under... fml.

Attached: ghost.png (206x214, 112K)

Unfortunately it is hard to find "better" in Canada, where all males are either beta cucks, liberals, or zionist shills.

>That's the scariest looking face i've even seen on a woman.
You need to get out more

ITT: incels

So now she has a fulfilling relationship with a closet homosexual? Nice. Good thing she already has her crazy, lonely cat lady cats.

Attached: get_shit_on.gif (100x100, 41K)

aint' that bad, you'd get used to her odd looks and eventually see something beautiful, love and shit does that to you.

she is not that ugly, and Linus isn't particularly attractive. I don't see what the problem is OP. this post was a waste of repeating digits

>she is not () ugly
FTFY. have the distinct impression, some of the 'shes a dog' proponents here are less than familiar with the subject matter in general, but, w/e

Family gatherings must be awkward. One of the reason I'd never racemix.

I seriously think that what it is. I can't explain it but there is something incredibility off putting about her eyes.

become a pro in some shitty esport game

there were much uglier girls in my uni's EE department

would you ever religionmix?
my gf's family is in the 'the devil buried dino bones to test your belief' category

standard bengal still costs 1k

that was before Jow Forums

can't blame him.

Hot take: they're both ugly people

Hot take: Everything on Jow Forums is a hot take, so calling out one is completely redundant

gf is a gf and all, not to be sniffed at (see wot, etc) - but, I'd be a bit wary of the fundamentalists tbqh. They got 'mentalists' in their name for a reason, I only hope shes qt

7 hours and this thread is still up. What the fuck mods? Jesus.

its a tranny and a faggot

Yeah you can hear it in his voice, too.

Theres a literal shit-ton of cute asians out there, he goes and fucks what seems to be a very mongrelized cambodian that spent her summer vacations in chernobyl.

funny thing is he had a shot with her hot sister and still went for this ayy lmao

also got a vasectomy

source?

Attached: 1546782868029.jpg (600x600, 124K)

the sister
youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI

>sniffed at
I'd sniff at a gf if I had one.