97+10+1+12+35 = 155 total ratings for Linux on Windows aka GNU/NT

AHAHHAHHHA

Attached: Untitled.png (1150x830, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=windows2019-linux-bsd&num=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow Linux is finished. Windows ftw

this kills the freetard

Are you surprised? It's a shit OS for contrarian neckbeards.

Attached: gneckbeard.png (648x615, 304K)

Its almost as if anyone doing real work on linux isn't dumb enough to be booting windows.

Great thread. Truly a board of impeccable quality.

great thread
remember to sage, anons

> MS failed at Linux experience
Nice.

based and redpilled
GNU/Shitnux

Attached: 1516458847983.png (537x773, 44K)

Remind me again why I need windows ?

I`m mostly a gamer.

~ 80% of my steam library working with proton at a satisfactory 60 fps. Most of the other software I use works better under Linux with more stability. Updates take at most five mins with no problems afterwards.

Happy.

Attached: 235223432.png (530x193, 15K)

>no manjaro
no wonder people don't want it

Look at all that software I’m not gonna use

>Remind me again why I need windows ?
To actually have relevant work. Writing some gibberish lines isn't a job

Is it bad that I unironically enjoy running a linux shell in windows cmd without having to fire up putty?

>Lenooks can't into video editing
Who would choose Linux for content creation.

Depends on what your job is. You could get away doing a ton of jobs on ChromeOS. You could get a ton done on Mac OS. You could get a ton done on anything depending on the job....

I feel sorry for anyone learning and locking themselves into proprietary software.

I've first started 3d modeling with 3DS Max back in the day when it was still "one of the best" on the market. Back then I got into GNU/Linux and changed to blender.

Oh boy am I happy that I made that decision when I first started. Blender is now even better than 3DS Max and will continue to be improved while 3DS Max fades into obscurity.

Blender is even going to be getting the features that Houdini (current state of the art 3D modeling software) has.

GIMP has also tremendously improved over the last few years and video editing with KDEnlive has gotten a lot better as well.

Keep shilling proprietary shills.

Nice reddit spacing faggot
Let me know when GIMP gets native CMYK support

>half of the table is proprietary shitware
When did wikipedia become Tom's hardware

>Freely editable by the rabble
I'm not sure what you honestly expected. They will drown all time in shallow water.

Attached: nietzsche crazy.gif (220x240, 28K)

This
Utterly useless for anything regular people need to do other than web based babby shit. Maybe if you incels didn’t spend hours ricing and fixing your dumpster fire OS’s you wouldn’t be incels

I haven't been paying much attention to this, how exactly does it work? Just a specialized VM for each one?

Windows is so shit that Linux is faster as a subsystem. phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=windows2019-linux-bsd&num=4

Nope, just a compatible ABI. Kinda like a reverse Wine.

For those of us who do real work, Linux is the only option. Like hell you're gonna get anything done with pajeet OS or iFruit.