Any good IDE out there?

Since highschool I've been using Cuck::Bloats because it just werkd for me, but it's all jack shit. Any IDE on Linux that is better? Things like extensions, decent autocorrection, project management, etc.

Attached: codeBlocks.png (440x190, 67K)

vim

intellij

This or Emacs. It's the ultimate choice.

Qt creator

Intellij
Visual Studio (not code)

Just use vim.

visual studio code is free and open source, it's also very easy to use and despite it being an electron app, it's pretty well optimized.

highly recommend

Xcode is the only one to easily land you a 300k+ starting salary

>electron
>optimized
Choose one

/thread

Visual Studio
God IDE

I know what you mean, but two programs in the same language can have completely different performance/feel to it. Compared to standard electron apps, it feels like a native program, and I hate electron.

It's probably the only exception I'll ever make for an electron application on my system.

I was pleasantly surprised, you should try it.

>Visual Studio
>Linux

CLion

Attached: 1514118798618.jpg (732x1000, 51K)

Ides:clion, qt creator, VS(95% of the times on windows, rest if you're doing remote development)
Editors that can be used as ides: sublime, VSC, gedit, geany. And obviously fedora tier emacs and vim.
No particular order, almost all of them have Ups and downs, try them all and choose whatever fits your work flow the best

The vim meme still alive? Anyone who actually works for money uses real IDEs like Intellij. Not saying there aren't others, but vim.... :D

smugpepe.jpg

Unironically it's the only electron software that doesn't suck ass, it's still bar compared to likes of sublime when it comes to performance, but it's to be expected

Geany for linux is GOAT .lightweight stable fast and a lot of filetypes are supported by default. Easily customizable and great support

Qt Creator

>Best bindings
>Best plugins
>Best aesthetics
Spacemacs is all you need

Attached: spacemacs.png (367x400, 98K)

I used to really like Komodo. It was powerful like IntelliJ but light like a simple editor.
And it's still decent. Not sure why but new features and support for more languages has languished tho.

This

Sam. Debloat, you idiot.

If you like graphical, kate. If you like terminal, vim or emacs.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as an IDE,
is in fact, plugins/text editor, or as I've recently taken to calling it, text editor plus bloat.
Vim/Emacs is not an IDE unto itself, etc.

This

GNU Emacs

based and redpilled