Blokada Ban

Based Jow Forums banning Blockada users
phoneposters on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-134702.png (1080x1920, 403K)

Blockada...
Ad block software? Who doesn't use a native app?

>37.8.22 - Palestinian Territory - Hadara Technologies Private Shareholding Company
Yikes. Fuck off, smelly shitskin. I hope your home gets bombed by the Israeli Air Force.

Phone posters are only an issue when taken as a large sample size. Its fine as long as the phone isn't your most used device and you aren't half passing your posts because you type like shit on a phone.
That being said why would you use anything but adaway? Its been working perfectly for me for years.

>Half passing
I prefer using my phone for Jow Forums, the format is much comfier than the desktop version.

mobile IPs shouldn't be able to make new threads period

Based jew

Yup

mobile ips? the fuck do you mean user?

they're trivial to classify

I mean, I have a pass...
... So I can bypass whatever block you put up. Thanks based gookmoot

at this point consuming any content that is supported by ads is downright retarded, because it is always baity and low quality
pay for meaningful stuff, and disregard the ad internet, my lad
(also use clover or dashchan to shitpost here)

sad to see this, usually i dont browser Jow Forums on the phone but i do use blokada, guess i just have to b careful
adaway its nice but you can just edit the hosts file yourself, no need for 3ºparty app. blokada allows you to whitelist specific domain wich can be usefull in specific user cases and change dns otg, everything will depend on what you want/need

Blokada doesn't change your IP brainlet

Does blockada even offer a vpn service?

you do know how public IPs and NAT work right?

passes can bypass the limits as usual, that's not the issue

if you mean from your home wifi i don't care, i want the mobile networks largely blocked

no but i has to 'look like one' so it can make the necessary changes on the phone

>most ISPs also provide mobile services
>their public IP range is usually the same for both
sorry to say, youll have to find something else to hate on. not saying you shouldnt, just something else, maybe niggers or gipsys

>their public IP range is usually the same for both
are you sure, it's not for at&t, i'm pretty sure it could be done easily by sampling host names and user agents, some false positives will happen

The absolute state of Jow Forums. Blockada VPN is only on-board. Your public IP address stays the same. (Posting via Blockada right now.)

>Implying you can't be on Team Evropa

maybe not in the us cuz you guys have a lot reserved ranges and one ISP of yours is probably bigger then the 3 i know but i have tested this, my ISP is also my mobile provider and using 4G f.e my public ip is very similar to the one get when using my computer or any other device connected to my home network

i know the ip doesnt change, i also use it, but the only way to trick android into letting you do the changes blokada does its by telling the system blokada is a vpn - im not 100% sure about this statement cuz im not sure how android would handle global dns changes for example since the fallback dns is hardcoded but it makes sense to me