Fuck off, I like LARBS. It's the best way to fully install arch linux...

Fuck off, I like LARBS. It's the best way to fully install arch linux, stop making fun of me because I didn't waste hours installing my desktop, you are all fucking sad fucks.

Attached: 1526665919812.png (1366x768, 944K)

(!you)
KYS

why are you using other people's setup?
open your eyes man that's not what linux is about

>t. Sad fuck

>Using a script kiddy's script because you are unable to do it yourself

>it wasn't called Live Action Arch RolePlay

>Wasting days to set a desktop

Attached: c33.jpg (680x680, 36K)

Why would you install a system just to post screenshot on Jow Forums. You haven't even configured it yourself.

You don't even use it. You have 500 packages and a single folder in your home directory. What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1546365024482.png (419x398, 191K)

Maybe if you are a total brainlet

>It's the best way to fully install arch linux, stop making fun of me because I didn't waste hours installing my desktop, you are all fucking sad fucks.
LARBS doesn't even install Arch you brainlet. It only installs some packages and copies dotfiles.

Attached: comment_SC4ka4JQpjuEOklrq546goPIhrXyAvBr.jpg (1166x1029, 79K)

kek you sad fucks are just jealous

You Will learn a lot more doing it yourself and you will actually know how the system works. Yes it takes time to make all the shit look nice & riced but it doesn't take very long to make it functional, i3 is basically just a very simple config file and the arch installation it self is like 10~15 mins

You have to be 18 to post here.

You are jelous of those who can use a computer.
>Jow Forums please don't bully me for being a retard who can't edit a config file

My rice takes 15 minutes to setup because I know it inside and out thoroughly, I customized it myself from scratch. Letting LARBS rice for your teaches you nothing about your desktop which almost defeats the purpose of ricing outside of aesthetic.
Creating a rice from scratch doesnt take days unless you are an idiot or completely new. If you are new, startout with i3. i3 is really easy to configure and has it's own config file.

Total arch install -> 50min
Total gentoo install 2x2.4ghz -> 6hours

What's your problem?

Heh, you fucks fall for the most obvious bait, LARBS forever

>total arch install -> 50 minutes
What? No, 15 minutes.
>total gentoo install 2x2.4GHz -> 6 hours
No, one hour and 10 minutes max for system compile.

that time would be required only for the kernel

You never said anything about software. The only thing you need to compile is the kernel when you install Gentoo.

Youre doing it worng

seething brainlet.

Attached: fucklarbs.png (1920x1080, 697K)

LARBS is fine
you on the other hand are a faggot nigger
someone can spend as much time as they want configuring their desktop and they can very well take pride in that
use LARBS as a base to improve your experience and stop being a kike

imagine being such faggot you adapt your workflow to that of another man's.
Truely, i3 is the sissy wm

Kys op

Fuck off, I'm based for not giving a shit

Prove that you don't give a shit, be a madman and pull the trigger

>this tripfag again
I guess you should pull the trigger instead

LARBS is fine, it's a pretty nice way to get a quick taste of i3, it would be better if you could choose the packages though.
It doesn't matter if you use LARBS as a foundation or if you just use it the way it comes, it's your computer user, set it up the way that suits you best.
Even just spending a few hours on a rainy saturday with nothing better to do can greatly improve productivity later on.

hello, fellow lucas impersonator.

Attached: 1533336005803.png (727x893, 132K)

KYS, faggot.

the i3blocks icons still look like shit

arch linux is a meme. in fact linux is a meme. use a BSD

I just had to check LARBS
>no encryption
>network manager
>doesn't even know of "shitstemctl enable --now"
>echoing shit in config files instead of un-commenting existing lines

And I haven't even checked the "rice" script yet.

I also don't get why people like /boot partitions for grub, but that's probably just me. Especially for a distro that only keeps a single version of the kernel by default.

wow, cool buzzwords!

>I also don't get why people like /boot partitions for grub, but that's probably just me. Especially for a distro that only keeps a single version of the kernel by default.
As opposed to what? Dumping GRUB into /boot/efi?

As opposed to not having a separate partition if you are not using uefi.
Just leave /boot in the root partition.

Coś się, coś popsuło i nie było mnie widać, więc odpalam iksy jeszcze raz.

Yes was.

Attached: Wire 2016-12-21 at 20.59.09.jpg (720x960, 102K)

It isn't?
So people using Ubuntu aren't using Linux?
People who install arch and just put KDE or Gnome on there without any configuration aren't using Linux?

>WaddaJuMin.jpg

Fuck off, I like LARBS. It's the best way to fully install arch linux, stop making fun of me because I didn't waste hours installing my desktop, you are all fucking sad fucks.

Attached: 1543006089105.png (1920x1080, 336K)

>entering a couple of commands is hard
the state of Jow Forums