How do i ungoogle Android?

How do i ungoogle Android?

Attached: 11620c87bff8193e7fa9d3637dfd463b-320-80.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Android is google

Install without gapps

you don't.

you hope that the new upcoming GNU/Linux phones aren't absolute shit and buy that.

You can with lineageOS without gapps and using only f-droid.

Install LineageOS or similar.
Don't install gapps
Install F-Droid

Install lineage alone, your experience will be shit tho, android is only bearable due gapps.

dont
android is inherently shit
but unfortunately, there's not a better option for smartphone use.

>how do I ungoogle android
>how do I unmicrosoft windows
>how do I unapple macos

simple, you install gentoo.

Buy the new Librem
Install Gentoo

>your experience will be shit tho, android is only bearable due gapps
100% incorrect unless the only thing you do on your phone is scroll through Instagram.

> install gentoo

I will fucking do it if there's support for 32b ARM !

lineage

You also have to either uninstall captive portal or deny it internet access with AFWall+ because it connects to Google even on LineageOS.

But the best solution is to buy Librem 5 or Pine64 Phone.

Lineageos or another custom ROM based on AOSP which supports signature spoofing, microg, magisk for root, twrp recovery, adaway, afwall+, appopsx, a decent VPN supporting openvn and wireguard, F-Droid for most apps or Yalp Store if you need paid apps from Play Store, privacy browser etc.

For your location backend in microg, use firefox, radiocells.org or GSM location service

Just install Linux by itself. There will be no userland, but you're free to make some yourself.

> uninstall captive portal
Why is that?
Is that because of phoning home by checking network status?

Any Linux phones going to have a landscape keyboard? Clamshell or slider is fine.

>Any Linux phones
Android is Linux, dumbfuck. Say GNU/Linux if that's what you mean.

buy a QUALITY chinese phone from taobao

>But the best solution is to buy Librem 5
Yeah, it's just that it hasn't even seen a release date yet, forget commercial availability. And it has been delayed twice. Who knows what will happen to it?

replicantOS

by buying cheapest avalable phone
cheapest phone dont have google services

Attached: FinePowerC4.jpg (840x630, 37K)

Nobody gives a shit about GNU ya autistic cunt. Now yet again...
Any of the upcoming Linux phones going to have a keyboard? Slider or clamshell either is fine.

>Any of the upcoming Linux phones going to have a keyboard? Slider or clamshell either is fine.
Blackberry phones still have keyboards.

They have inferior portrait keyboards. I meant real worthwhile landscape keyboards.

you can folk android

>by buying cheapest avalable phone
>cheapest phone dont have google services
Cheaper phone = more pre-installed apps

You responded to the upcoming GNU/Linux phones and asked if any of the Linux phones will have a keyboard. Responded to you and told you that Android is Linux, which is different than GNU/Linux. You're a fucking retard.

Yes.

It will be released just like every fucking Librem device has. They delayed it because they started experimenting with batteries too late and discovered that there was a massive battery drain when the device is unused.