Are we being raided by newfags? What is happening to Jow Forums

Are we being raided by newfags? What is happening to Jow Forums

Attached: 1543937747693.jpg (703x879, 60K)

I don't know comrade... don't they know that Jow Forums is my safe space???

Attached: 1534904068213.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

you're just jealous because you can't get a girlfriend like us lmao

we've been getting raided by newfags since 2008 get used to it.

More like polfags.

Yeah, that's what he said, newfags.

itt: faggots that need to go back.

Fuck ni/g/Jow Forumsers

t.

Attached: 1543867634529.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Jow Forums is kill oldfriend

Wow, such eloquence, such bravery! You must be from Jow Forums!

Jow Forums was always open to new people. The older you get, the less you post. It's an unwritten rule

I've been here since last year, and noticed that it got very racist today.

Maybe the newbies don't realize how bad tthe racism is today, because they haven't been logged on as long as I have, but it's ridiculous.

Moderators should do something about these racust Russian drompf bots. At least on Reddit we could down vote them, but there just us no defence from them here.

Based.
Just a few months shy from a year, so I am almost an old-fag too. Really noticed that the racism got out of hand today. It must be the new kids that just found out about this site while on Reddit.

Same my friend
I've been here for two weeks so I'm pretty much a seasoned veteran and I noticed it's gotten pretty bad

Gotta be bait. Jow Forums is one of the most racist boards.
>plebbit spacing
If not bait, then OP is correct, newfags are definitely invading.

old-fag seasoned veteran

t. racist drumphbot
Board veterans in this thread already posted on how racism is not g culture.

stop being a racist republicunt

U mad bro...?

t.

Attached: IMG_0059.jpg (672x768, 98K)

Upvoted
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

please don't swear
4channel is a safe, friendly and welcoming website and i would rather keep it that way

back you fucking go, newfaggots. fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1519829986466.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded

why does anyone who is into identity has that same look of defeat, insecurity and anguish?

7/10 bait, made me reply. i wouldnt be surprised if they were unironic though, considering the amount of newfaggot phoneposters there are

Attached: 1528572882904.jpg (271x276, 19K)

only the most autistic of white virgins are going to browse the fucking “technology” board on 4channel, of course they’re all mentally handicapped racists

*politics

>newfa**ots
Posts say all most a year, and more. You can't read good could you.

>newfaggots
>anywhere from 2 weeks to a year
yep, checks out. go poo somewhere else rajesh

Attached: 1539983157066.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>go poo ... rajesh
You are most harsh sir. You better apologize to me, and good persons who read you're racist disgusting post darling.
And you're mother will die in her sleep unless you reply "Poos are people, and Rajesh is best friend" in this thread.

"Poos are people, and Rajesh is best friend"

Attached: 98FDBF2D-8A2F-41A3-B6A9-A267D99868BF.jpg (406x720, 70K)

Based

What is yalls take on java? I touched a bit on it back in high school and id like to fully dive in to have something adjacent to my current main skillset of IT/sysadmin (get my BS degree in the mail in a week).
Mostly looking into it for appdev.
Thanks for the input.

>Are we being raided by newfriends?
Jow Forums peaked in 2010-2012. Been downhill since.

its the lack of grounding for a soul.

Just being alive requires a soul, but only the existence of one. Being alive says nothing about the quality of the soul. The quality of the soul is determined by the actions of the person, which adds up to the persons personality. Before a genuine personality is built, the process of building involves observing others and robotically copying what they are doing. It doesn't feel robotic to the person doing it, though it does feel incorrect. During every action the fact that the action is externally introduced and there is no greater "why" behind it, is comprehended, even if only subconsciously.

In typical development cycle, this happens from 12-18, basically during puberty. So many hormones are being flushed into the bloodstream during this such that the darker reality of having absolutely 0 personality is not fully understood. However if this process is delayed, the realization quickly sets in at a subconscious level around the 20s, that their entire personality consists of what other people have been doing the last week. Such a person continues to copy others, trying to fit in, but when they look in the mirror, you can see the toll of the constant subconscious comprehension of the situation. Its unmistakable.

We're all familiar with this, we all experienced it growing up. Its the feeling of desperately wanting to fit in when you know nobody and feel lost. These people live something close to that feeling, constantly.

Attached: 1542296224241.png (1062x885, 1.8M)

This is batshit insane but you make it sound very plausible. Kudos user.

how is it batshit insane?

This desu. It turned into a shithole during the time that Malaysian midf posters started flooding Jow Forums.

Jow Forums was never good doofus

He's right though.

you should post on /lit/. you're too good for this bugman board.

Imagine being that racist POS.

shit desu thats a good idea.

geeEET OUT OF MY TECHNOLOGY BOARD YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING FAGGOTS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU RUIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR UNFUNNY UNINTELLIGENT BAITING DIE DIE DIE DIE

Take a chill pill.

I love technology threads

Good post. Poetic way of describing the insecurity and seeking phase that teenagers go through. Hadn't considered the connection with this phase and all these weird people at the political fringes.

Regards,

/lit/

On my way to the gym.
You can do it too bro

Nigger needs a xanax.

I wonder what happens when you lift and read at the same time.

Imagine being this reddit and this gay.

Yeah, keep telling yourself we're new.

Strange things user, strange things...

Attached: 1547514062483.jpg (700x1028, 83K)

I'd be that over you any day snowflake

>implying half the kids here are not named pajeet or yung duck dong

>weeb

yeah. we're the newfaggots.

You are so fucking retarded, holy shit.

What faggotry

Hey mods, give the janitor from /lit/ a break, he's a good guy but stressed out. It's not his fault a bunch of faggots feel the need to report shit to him constantly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-005006_Gallery.jpg (1440x1428, 566K)

>Complaining about weeb post on a weeb site
Yes you are

Ah yes, moot... our great weeb founder. Sold himself to Google.

Anime is (outside of some seinen) largely garbage for infantile losers. Break free from your slave morality.

>didn't develop tolerance on weebshit
>implying hiroshimoot isn't a weeb
>still redditspacing
My point still stands

Hiroshimoot is Japanese you fucking sperg. These pedos will tell themselves anything just so they can live in puririn fantasy-land.

every board is slowly turning into zoomer shit. back in the day you were told to lurk moar by the older fags but nowadays the newfags are the majority

Luke has changed...

Yeah, since 2007. I figured you'd have noticed earlier.

Jow Forums is in a state of steady decline for at least 5 years, why are you surprised?

Jow Forums is a windows board and has been for the past several years

Jow Forums is dead man, i wish there was an actual altrnative that was like 200x gee

boy i sure do love technology

*sips* yup, those were the days

He might not trigger libtards at school, but sure it works on Jow Forums.

holy shit

Attached: 1535829171288.gif (320x240, 2.61M)

Because if you had actual interests or success in life, you wouldn't need to look to identity politics.

7/10

I'm a NEET phoneposter, I don't know shit about politics, music, technology, memes, I don't really care about anything, I just wait until the day ends so I can close my house and sleep again, bye geniuses

Your gains suffer and your entry level literature only makes you a pretentious retard.

Jow Forums has always been dying and been diluting, but the 2016 US election was the straw that broke the camel's back; it was then that Jow Forums became the common method of entry rather than /b/ or /v/.
Before we were getting visits from curious redditors and other internet-savvy people who were growing tired of traditional sites. The election-era brought in more normie people that didn't come here with years of internet experience. I died inside when I found r/the_donald and Jow Forums bookmarked by my dad in 2016.
I'll be honest, I came here in 2012 because I liked memes and I noticed all the memes I liked were getting banned from the websites I went on because they were "too edgy and weird." I also had friends that went on Jow Forums that recommended it to me. I'm sure that's how a lot of people ended up here. The new influx of posters seem to be of a different mindset, that this is a crazy place to go sightseeing or this is the home of the" resistance" or some shit. It floors me how posters nowadays can redditspace and mention going on reddit and not receive any flak, or if they do, get defended. That just shows how the culture has changed on Jow Forums. That would not have happened in 2014.

The more young engineers get gpilled the better
Better start another fdroid thread

>come back after 4 hours
>good thread died
>this shit still up
Man, fuck you guys