Money for Answers w/o the Memes

Have BTC,
How much money do you want Jow Forums? If someone will answer every stupid question I have from how many monitors I can use smoothly at the same time with my comp, to is possible for me to run two servers on same computer with one ip, to which Linux distro you think for me to try after 11 years, to what uses of my arduino kit should I do, to giving me something he thinks would be good use of time (i have like a year of free time to kill) to learn/do like programming (i know basic Java but I jut want to be able to script simple tasks I think) or furthering learning embedded devices (was doing EE before I decided I'm sick of America and it's just hobby for me).

I finally want answers to stuff I'm wondering about and can't decide without being knowlesgeable. Like, how much embedded devices in general can I learn at home, or would I need tools woudn't have access to, or if learning basic Python or LUA would let me do simple automated tasks on the computer. Maybe link a guide, or advice where to look for information.

Someone who isn't going to spout memes, and knows his shit. Like with all the old computer parts I have, what kind of setup he advises I set up [never done it before but seems like a useful thing to learn, like a NAS server and pfsense.

Is the level of abstraction for language: binary, register transfer layer, hardware description language, machine language (or is that before HDL), assembly, then C, FORTRAN, ctc category (procedural? or is that a secondary category), then maybe functional, etc. I think I got the gist of deep learning is-- Bayesian optimization-- but am I conceptualizing of the process right, and if he has any knowledge of warehouses, stockhouses, anything computer-electric-process control side of any type of manufacturing.

Maybe I'll think of more when I smoke some more weed.

How do we instant message nowadays? Tell me if I need to post proof of BTC, a screenshot not going to hold up a fucking newspaper in front of the screen.

Attached: 1547333287546.png (3023x1128, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

create.arduino.cc/projecthub
store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-starter-kit
cookbook.fortinet.com/one-ip-address-serving-multiple-servers/
hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go and stay go

Let me try to organize your questions before I try to answer them. Let me know if I missed anything.
Money
> How much money do you want?

Philosophy
> What goals are worth the effort?

Hardware
> How many monitors I can use smoothly at the same time with my comp?
> What are some examples of Arduino Projects?
> What is essential to know for Embedded Computers?
> What are some Embedded projects I can do at home?
> What tools would I need to do any Embedded Projects?
> What kind of computer setup is advised?

Networks
> Is possible for me to run two servers on same computer with one IP
> How do we instant message nowadays?

OS
> Which Linux distro should I use?

Programming
> Which programming languages are best for automating tasks on the computer?
> Is the level of abstraction for language: binary, register transfer layer, hardware description language, machine language (or is that before HDL), assembly, then C, FORTRAN, ctc category (procedural? or is that a secondary category), then maybe functional, etc.
> What is Deep Learning?
> if he has any knowledge of warehouses, stock houses, anything computer-electric-process control side of any type of manufacturing.

How much money do you want?
Instead of giving me money, why don't you donate to a notable charity and post the "Thank you for your donation" page.

>What goals are worth the effort?
This is something you can figure out after trying things out. Suffice it to say, things you are interested in trying out now, might be boring after you complete a small project.

Contributing to your community is most important, IMHO.

I don't care about the money, but if you want to ask questions, make it easier to know what you really are asking.

The monitor thing depends on your gpu, look it up is a better answer than "3"

Two servers? Why not just two services on the same computer. That is totally fine to do. You can also use several computers and one domain if that is what you want. You need to be more specific to get an answer.

Linux distro hopping is a waste of time. You don't actually learn much from doing it and you can learn those things faster of you focus on the subject in whatever distro you use already.

Arduino projects are very fun, but it is most fun if you pick something personal.
I usually use them as a motor controller in a larger project but that is vauge as hell too. A good use is to interface different hardware to it. Write drivers for different things so you know how.

You can definitely learn things at home, but you need direction.
I have a master in CE, but even though I went to a university, I studied books and online material to know stuff. I could learn the same thing by myself (but I wouldn't have the contacts and the degree and it might take longer so..)

Levels of abstraction is also an abstract way of viewing languages.
I Don't have a good book on cpu's unfortunately, but that is a good way to think of it.
A cpu will have a ton of wires where you can load a signal. This is what people refer to as binary or operation codes.
You can make a layer of abstraction that takes an action and do it in a simple way. This is typically assembly. A language can then be made which takes these assembly instructions and makes you write a program like in C. C is great because you don't write to specific CPU instructions, the compiler translates that for you.
C is therefore a high level of abstraction from the op codes the CPU deals with.
You can then throw in a few functions and make a library and have more abstractions but you get the idea.

>> How many monitors I can use smoothly at the same time with my comp?
Depends on what type of graphics card(s) you have in your computer. Say 1-2 monitors per (modern) graphics card?

>> What are some examples of Arduino Projects?
Robotics? Master Systems? Toys? Analyzers? Calculators? Weapons? Scanners?

>> What is essential to know for Embedded Computers?
I think the highest point would be Real Time Systems and Average Case Analysis.

>> What are some Embedded projects I can do at home?
Control a Servo to spin like a fan? Flash lights to sound? Robo car? Security Camera System?

>> What tools would I need to do any Embedded Projects?
Get a starter kit and go Ham senpai!
store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-starter-kit

>> What kind of computer setup is advised?
Pretty much any computer made in the last 10 years will do just fine.

>> Is possible for me to run two servers on same computer with one IP
cookbook.fortinet.com/one-ip-address-serving-multiple-servers/
"1 web server for public use running HTTP and HTTPS."
"1 mail server running SMTP and IMAP4."
Website and Email servers running on the same IP Address, using different ports.

>> How do we instant message nowadays?
Point To Point TCP connection with encryption? Send packets to other person. They send you packets. Nice GUI on top of it all.

>> Which Linux distro should I use?
Hannah Montana Linux 100%
hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/

>> Which programming languages are best for automating tasks on the computer?
It depends on the OS. C is great for system programming in a Linux environment. Bash shell scripting is another popular one, which has practically the same capabilities.

>> Is the level of abstraction for language: binary, register transfer layer, hardware description language, machine language (or is that before HDL), assembly, then C, FORTRAN, ctc category (procedural? or is that a secondary category), then maybe functional, etc.

Machine Language What is Deep Learning?
Normal computer programs take an input and produce some output. Think calculating something. Machine Learning Programs take in a data and outputs a program. Deep Learning is a method in which multiple data nodes/inputs are layered, and the process is "deep", as opposed to a regular neural network which might have one or two layers.

>> if he has any knowledge of warehouses, stock houses, anything computer-electric-process control side of any type of manufacturing.
No I do not.

Bayesian optimiztion and hyperparameters as mechanisms, right? I am wondering more about the functional uses, as I don't thibk they're going to solve Fermat's Last Theorem or tell of us what nature the distribution of prime numbers are.

Linux but keep the software for engineering, the cloud storage I have, msybe the Office365. Maybe I can run a VM, not sure how to utilize those I think so don't know much.

I would think that'd be an interpreted language, Python is the most common; a Ivy League switched it first rather than Java, but I remember LUAa bit. Maybe I'll like it and keep going. VHDL and C ultimately for embedded maybe or Cython or micoPy?

Networks:
Nothing real technical. A basic guide link would be nice and I'll follow directions. I just want to kind of use my shit before I get rid of it before I move back. I'll just hire a real software guy to do this stuff and maybe I'll do one of those houses highly integrated with IoT if 5G is out, dunno which Euro firm can do it.

Well, maybe someone will post a way to contact and I can jst list what parts I have, what do you think I should do with em; here is what I've thought of, but I'm dumb so not sure which are worthwhile or even if possible.

I just need someone to tell me what to do :( I am a very unmotivated person. I don't want to say in a year, what have I actually done or accomplished after a year?

And I am thinking of spending a large amount of money in something related to manufacturing, but I didn't work long in a manufacturing plant. Its just a sure profit, since I have connections and everything is corrupt, so I want to ask anyone who does sensors.

>I stopped the green text, I just want to say my specific inclinations and get some instruction; you know, talk like 2 humans hence the IM (or whatever to use) and to try to get someone who will have a conversation with no "install gentoo" I'll fucking pay. I don't know where else to ask a list of disparate questions. SE too narrow. Reddit?

Common supervised learning applications include:

Predictive analysis based on regression or categorical classification
Spam detection
Pattern detection
Natural Language Processing
Sentiment analysis
Automatic image classification
Automatic sequence processing (for example, music or speech)
Commons unsupervised applications include:

Object segmentation (for example, users, products, movies, songs, and so on)
Similarity detection
Automatic labeling
Common deep learning applications include:

Image classification
Real-time visual tracking
Autonomous car driving
Logistic optimization
Bioinformatics
Speech recognition

Do you think that would fit all in one post? No. Would I even get responses at all? Unlikely.

I'm willing to pay to finally get actual knoledge like I would pay any real type of consultant, though obvious this isn't asking much more than: with this old parts, what am i missing to run servers-- whatever you think is worthwhile b/c not even positive ex how each is used. gateway? is encrypting my traffic locally possible, rather than paying a VPN if I don't care about the location part.

>actually, I kind of want to buy a server farm and maybe do a VPN or something like that to help people butt I don't know if I know exactly how it works. Just an oppressed region and I have money and freedom from any authority and connections.

So let's talk like people, I'd prefer that.

It sounds to me that you are interested in designing and developing a "Logistic optimization" system using AI. I would suggest you use Python on Linux.

You want to have production machines with sensors and a core analytics mechanism that is automatically controlled by the AI.

Back in the day they used to call it a Master System. This is pretty much how the Auto Industry operates now-a-days.

Sounds like you are trying to pay someone to make you a business plan using AI, Sensors, and mechatronics. Good luck with that! If I could do that, I would apply for a spot on TechCrunch, not sell it to your dumb ass.

Thanks. I will try to learn C this year, as I want to have people use Linux in my area for their businesses. Unfortunately, everyone uses their phone (Whatspp was a gamechanger) since we only got fast(er) internet two or so years ago with our own undersea cable. If anyone had any idea on the level of sophistication it would take in any matter regarding ISPs and cell service providers, I'd really like to hear about it. I can have an ISP confiscated/bought-very-cheaply, start my own (they did that in the 90s) but connect to where the cable line comes up, or shit maybe get something legal done (I forget what kind of influence our Supreme Court can have on our ineffectual government but relative is on there and it wouldn't be hard to get it done if I pushed for it), The cell prices were insane and the internet godawfully slow, so whatsapp and phones. But I want to try to get people to use laptops, servers, whatever in their businesses hopefully to increase their productiveness, so Id like to learn a bit more about Linux than the little tinkering I did a decade ago.

I get confused because C to VHDL to C++ to RTL (i cant remember the right word) but that helps divides those into categories, thanks.

You say paradigms, but I usually see those listed as a combination or multi-paradigm. Can you combine paradigms or limited to one (maybe the word paradigm means something a bit different than the phi of sci sense I am).

I'd have to ask a lot more about the Deep Learning thing, because I was totally wrong then and thought it was essentially "teaching machines to learn to learn until humans no longer were needed to adjust hyperparameters. But a computer is logic. Where are you drawing a line between mathematical logic, data, program. I thought machine learning was a general term for a means towards AI through pattern recognition, but introducing :"Big Data:" were they no longer had to prune the data to what they did before and letting the computer have at it

And it'd be really easy to have an ISP built at least the infrastructure assuming wired communications network spanning a large coutryside about a quarter of the country is somehow skill related to doing the wiring for an ISP. Tunnels, construction, etc nothing hard for us. And I'd have it straight to the grid.

I can get shit done over there, and I'm just trying to think these are the things that I can do personally when I am not away on business and/or delegate. I would hope doing an ISP not very far at all from us to us would be possible, as it is an insanely crowded city. I'd have the military that did their comms do it, and I'm sure number of people would help do it out of principle.

Kind of the rulers of a Tokyo-crowded part of our capital, so I am seeing what can I do to use our influence over quite some powerful people to get some actual tangible progress for people rather than them thieving.

All around us are dictatorships, so aso why I was curious about VPNs, but the Chinese are using ShadowSocks now, and I don't even know what I could do to help.

I'm not sure what to do with the Universities but the internet was primarily for Universities, so connecting them, to Europe, the region would be a start I think.

Maybe a free ISP, telling/teaching them how to incorporate computers into their businesses (and why I wanted to ask about sensors for warehouses, shipping, etc) might help things some.

Kind of feels bad to be wealthy when the class divide is so big, so much corruption so why not use my own connections and do something than line my pockets.

C++ is a superset of C, or rather C++ is C with classes. C/C++ are both VHDL equivalents in FPGAs.

I was referring to programming a CPU, not an ASIC.

"Programming paradigms are a way to classify programming languages based on their features."

Many General Purpose Programming Languages can be programmed in multiple ways. For example, C++ can be programmed in all three ways I mentioned.

You can combine them. For example, a program could have a class (OOP) which contains Lambdas (Functional).

A Machine Learning program can be provided with a data set that has labels. For example, pictures of dogs and cats, which have labels that they are dogs or cats. Then it produces a program which can receive new pictures without labels, and tell you if they are a dog or a cat based on the prediction program that the original Machine Learning program produced.

Data Pruning is the action of removing pieces of data that are considered "outliers". For example, there were a few pictures of elephants in your data set, but you don't care about those so you delete them.

AI is complex and as such isn't easy to sum up.

I haven't studied Macro Economics. I won't be able to provide you with insight into the best outcomes.

ShadowSocks is regulated now, isn't it?

Um, okay?

ot sure what half that means, so I'll nod along and smile.

I just want to spend a year not wasting my time so when I move back, I am not sitting on the beach every day getting high or going skiing.

Like I said, I know I am a very unmotivated person, and the moment I stop moving, I sit. And like I said above me, I have power over a large number of people, some the most important in the country, and we are an island of ineffectual (thus free) fuckedupness in a sea of dictatorships.

I don't need money. I got my engineerig degrees in America because it is prestigious over there, but I will not get me PE licences because I simply can't stand to stay in America any longer, so I am not going to finish EE.

The disgust at American culture, your national sitcom called politics, your apathy, your lack of social communalism are just eating away me, and these were kind of the things above I was aiming to seeing how far I could go to what I think would engender progress.

I have chemical engineeering process engineering and math degrees and if I cared enough to go take a German test, maybe two classes each, I'd have history, english, and philosophy degrees.

I dot need your business plan. We live off passive income and itd take a lot for us to run out of what are in our bankss. I do have a 'business plan' but it's more politics and economics than a 'business' because I need connections in one government to pressure another government for me so I can get in on resource supply chain that one has a monopoly on. Either way, I show up spend a few 10k, I'll get millions. Worth the trip regardless if the other does not budge on their monopoly, but I wouldn't be pursuing it if the stars hadn't aligned and everything converged as it did by chance.

Plus, I'll be sure to do something where they're s[ending billions on reconstruction. So, I'll employ people to do whatever if I need them to. I don't labor under the yoke of wage-slavery.

OP donate to a notable charity and post the "Thank you for your donation" page

I was having a difficult time understanding your point of view so I guessed what you were talking about, and it is clear that I was wrong.

I never thought about what goes into improving a countries welfare. I would say education? I once spoke with a guy from Turkey and he said one of the things that held him back most was that there was not enough information translated to Turkish, that he taught himself English just to keep up.

Information is power. Why don't you invest in better Intelligence Systems? Collection methods. Storage methods. Translation methods. Information can pave the way in "convincing" your neighbors to act in your favor.

Okay, I am cursed by Apollo. Is whatever epilepsy charity notable enough?

Because I dislike giving to the poor through charities as they take their cut and you hope they're not diverting funds and never quite sure how they're spending money and if at all effectively.

But I'd prefer to donate to a medical-related one in Europe, where they are not so regressive as here.

But we give 2.634% of money every year to charity as religion + a lot to the refugees + god knows how cheap and flexible we are with as rentiers of skyrises.