MURDER BY NUMBERS - IBM SINCE THE 50S

previous thread SEE PIC - just 1 example - and a horrible one at that. too many fingers in too many pies : where exactly is the data being kept and what processes does it go through for it to merge like this and literally control people - orchestrate collisions - GPX fusions - interference across broadcast frequencies - all this time. THOUSANDS killed by technological stupidity. it's a criminal offense of negligence. what role does the magnetic field of the earth that we all swim in, play in this: next research topic, but for now IBM welcome to a discovery that affects millions of people since the day we are born and get slapped with a birth certificate.

To everyone in this forum: see image provided.

Attached: 309.jpg (452x997, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mE2ZB4wmU
nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Default.aspx
archive.fo/xW5RB
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-MlaL1e8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's James Dean's data. he was 24 years old when he was killed by government systems. well done IBM.

look at this shit, you fucking bastards.

Attached: 1606.jpg (329x56, 7K)

Someone give me a quick rundown. Looks interesting but my thick nigger brain could grasp the picture and context

wait til all of Hollywood finds out. they will come for your blood.

Attached: 1607.jpg (365x261, 27K)

>Someone give me a quick rundown

>it's James Dean's data. he was 24 years old when he was killed by government systems. well done IBM.

what's this schizophrenic drivel

terry, is that you?

>what's this schizophrenic drivel

schizophrenic drivel? are you literally retarded?

thank IBM and the US govt for your sad mental state.

I'm currently interviewing for IBM.

explain what's going on in clear words

Did you forget your propietary memory allocation algorithms, OP?

don't.

take your meds user

Based

listen. if this is your contribution to serious shit, take Your meds.

is there a human that still exists that can enter a thread on a forum about literally serious information and actually comment without slandering and defaming:

you can thank IBM and the US govt for your sad mental state too i bet you didnt even read it properly.

you didn't answer me user

>previous thread SEE PIC - just 1 example - and a horrible one at that. too many fingers in too many pies : where exactly is the data being kept and what processes does it go through for it to merge like this and literally control people - orchestrate collisions - GPX fusions - interference across broadcast frequencies - all this time. THOUSANDS killed by technological stupidity. it's a criminal offense of negligence

So what you're saying OP, correct me if I'm wrong, is that IBM used a 701 or 702 mainframe to travel back in time to assassinate james dean?

None of this makes any sense. I don't understand.

Seek mental help

i am nowhere near burgerland
please user seek medical help

nope. is it true that when something is explained clearly, that most people automatically assume it must be harder than that, or something spooky?

>>previous thread

Seek the education you need to read all the information provided before embarrassing yourself.

i read both posts and i still have no idea what is happening
what is happening OP?

It's a schizo thread. Don't expect too much out of it.

>what is happening OP?

data mergers that "mysteriously" result in death.

fuck off government shill. people are being killed by this shit and your response is what, schizo.

>nope. is it true that when something is explained clearly, that most people automatically assume it must be harder than that, or something spooky?

can you elaborate on the connection between a baseball game in NY and a car race in CA?

from the previous thread:

11:48:50 No. your job is to explain how the world series baseball in 1955 killed james dean because of your systems. if you can't do that, step down, do not govern, do not advise the whitehouse, stay away from law enforcement and shove your childish A.I. back to Endicott and bury it along with everyone killed. including 3000 people on September 11, 2001.

01/15/19(Tue)10:22:41 No. Law Enforcement being Told, what technology to use and how to admin their records and tickets.

01/15/19(Tue)13:24:58 No. what are birth certificates

title of this thread:

01/15/19(Tue)09:53:49 No. murder by numbers, since computers were placed in charge of administrating public and corporate records.

>the connection between a baseball game in NY and a car race in CA?

the data matches. not a car race btw James was travelling to a car race and got collected by another driver who did not give way to oncoming traffic.

millions of people had radios on, and watching TV that day to see the game.

my OP friend, digital data in 1955 was just cave paintings on magnetic tape.

digital data in 2015 was just cave paintings as charge states in semiconductors. imagine it as tiny thunderstorms that don't brew up quite enough power to discharge in a thunderstrike.

it's completely harmless with tiny energies involved. I happen to be educated in the subject, and may be able to answer any and all questions you may have about the subject.

the game was 1300 ET, (i.e. 1000 PT). they were ticketed for speeding at 1530 PT and the crash happened sometime between that and 1820 PT. in either case, over 4 hours after the game had finished.

>with tiny energies involved

if you please, refer to the history of computers and where records were being stored. also military use of these computers including military radio, entertainment radio, GPS radar coordinates, and the weather bureau, also births deaths and marriages certificates.

when the data for both events actually matches and they happen on the same day, there is an organisation, a fusion and a merging occurring according to a pre-set and automated system.

the human brain is not a lump of meat inside some bone. it is a receiver as much as the radio receivers in both james and the other drivers car, and the police car that gave james the ticket with the matching numbers on it.

these are all government systems, IBM, RCA, Mutual Radio, West Coast radio - turned on and working, all at the same time.

>over 4 hours after the game had finished

right. so he was ticketed around a half hour after the game had been broadcast and recorded and entered into permanent storage.

collision occurred at pre-set and data-matched coordinates. cholame postcode 93461 < that's September 3(0) hwys 41 & 466 with ebbets field at 40.666 north.

weather: 41 min 46 mean. IBM 701 at US weather bureau.

military bases also nearby.

can you show the order of operations, how you get from one thing to the other? I still don't see it.

Its strange to think we used to put people like OP in places like Bedlam, then charge the public to come and stare at them or poke them with sticks

>I still don't see it.

the pic is a quick grab of examples where the data matches : numbers, names.

a horrific and inhumane fate for smart people, considering data has been a fact since before the 50s, since war time.

Are you saying that data kills people? I'm sure it's very clear to you but you're really not making any sense

and how does that relate to anything lol

doesn't look like anything to me.

Attached: ford.jpg (368x324, 17K)

We have threads like this all the time. Some shizo nut starts rambling on about how he found an incredible secret truth in a random collection of meaningless words and numbers. Guess how many have turned out to be a world changing revelation, or have any meaning at all really? That's right, zero.
You're sick in the head. It's hard to accept, especially with schizophrenia, but you'll be much better of if you manage to realize that and get help.

would you call it "compelled synchronicity"?

this seems like just one instance. maybe make a list of multiple instances over time? things that don't involve james dean?

>would you call it "compelled synchronicity"?this seems like just one instance. maybe make a list of multiple instances over time?

I have. this is the most recent one I worked on.

unfortunately, a lot of people don't understand radio frequencies and the effect they have.

both cars had radios and if game 3 was on that day there's a reasonable chance and understandable assumption that either James had it on, or the other driver had it on, or they both did, after the game, maybe listening to news broadcasts about, reports, replay...

I think compelled synchronicity is a good way of putting it with emphasis on "compelled". fusion/collision is another.

frankly i'm worried and furious, not just because the FCC and IBM make money making stupid mistakes, but because there's not enough people open-minded enough to see this data for the set-up it really is.

we are slapped with a certificate of imminent death when we are born in the form of a birth certificate; our first identifying numbers.

>people believe 2 planes were hijacked by remote control on 911
>people don't believe the same thing could happen to 2 cars via radio by an audience of millions....

>the human brain is not a lump of meat inside some bone. it is a receiver as much as the radio receivers in both james and the other drivers car, and the police car that gave james the ticket with the matching numbers on it.

exhibit a: current FCC fuckwit, ajit pai.

Attached: 1608.jpg (216x262, 9K)

In clear words, can somebody explain this? If not then fuck off schizo*ds

>In clear words, can somebody explain this?

i'm waiting for an explanation too, from the FCC and IBM and the United States Government.

Are you talking about
A) the abstract deaths caused by people being laid off by automation
B) Errors caused by the transition to computers leading to deaths
C) IBM intentionally, criminally liable for murdering people

People call you schizo because you can't even make this clear.

Something about radio waves and matching numbers killing people. Who knows, schizophrenics never make much sense.

>the transition to computers leading to deaths
>criminally liable for
negligence, and that if they have ever known about it, it certainly has not stopped them.

>People call you schizo because
because they dont bother reading through the information provided without tourette syndroming the schizo meme as if the unoriginality of that isnt worse than actually being schizo.

>radio waves and matching numbers killing people

>Who knows, schizophrenics never make much sense.

funny you understand when i say shut the fuck up with your slander, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mE2ZB4wmU

I, personally, happen to completely disagree with your assessment but that's just, let's say, my own opinion. That is, I don't think that data causes these things. Not nothing, but not stuff like this. Most of these numbers you cite are incremental/procedural: where one precedes the next. As a natural progression of sequences, you eventually reach certain points of coincidence, for lack of a better term, but I think you know what I mean, where shit just happens.

What I'm saying is that the numbers don't prescribe reality, they emerge from an underlying generator over which you or anyone has little control. The poor saps working with the computing equipment are just recording and rebroadcasting the sequences, but the underlying forces have already been set in motion. The apparent coincidence just emerges as the sequences progress in parallel with reality itself. (Picture this: reduce the 4D sequence space and reality to roughly 1D lines on a plane). Where they cross, you get a coincidence. You might be able to predict the frequency of coincidencesbut if you try to stop one, you'll just cause another, similar event with the same numbers, because you can't alter the acceleration of the space spaces towards or from each other. Makes sense so far?

OP
We
Are
Watching
You

Attached: IBM_PS2_Model50Z_8550.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

>information provided
You are not providing any information.
Anons are right to call ypu schizo.

Kindly explain in clear words what the fuck is going on or kindly fuck off.
Schizo*ds need to be gassed.

im an user from past thread

apparently this website is used for mass control, you can see mass distribution of artificially inflated stories and news that is socially engineered and below is something we've uncovered.

>private industry contracts from quantum computing to missile guidance computers to projects that are off the books, pretty much anywhere the money is you'll find IBM they're like the big brother of intel except not jewish and bipartisan to most situations, there is a bunch of documents on the ....... you can make what you want of it, but it pretty much shows how IBM has agents in all major semiconductor markets to artificially lower the pace of development in regards to thermal reduction and core speed, we might actually have 10ghz+ processors if it wasn't for them.
>
>also apparently the alternate space program runs on IBM classified hardware that is some 30years in advance of what we have in publicly traded companies.
>
>one can hope they share this soonish :)

nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Default.aspx

forgot link, on mobile.

Archive you faggot.
no one is dumb enough to click on glows in the dark honeypot.

doesn't matter your network is being monitored anyway, your placebo archive only benefits from change of information protection, that page updates constantly and your archive doesn't account for that.

its live, if you were aware of the level of sophistication in anything you would realise thhat simply being on Jow Forums/4channel is enough to warrent dismissal of intelligence on your part

Spoken like true glow in the dark.
And still no archive link.
Keep on glowing.

Delete this or consequences.
-IBM representative

real shit i just passed by two signs that said james dean on them, a road sign and a real estate agent advert

wtf op

Not OP, but here's the archive link. No idea what all of that shit means though.
archive.fo/xW5RB

Somebody went through all the hassle to make these pretty infographics but there is 0 explanation on how to interpret them and 0 sources. To me, this looks like a part of some looney presentation that wants people to buy Nicon P1000s to see how flat the earth is. Explain what's going on there, OP.

>inb4 look it up, the data is out there, they're not even hiding it!

Schizos have a very hard time explaining their insane theories in a way that makes sense to a sane person.

It's not shizos that's the problem here faggot, he may be one but that is textbook boomer speak

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-MlaL1e8c

What I understand so far: IBM is part of big government and works with multiple agencies so they can test new shit. This is possible given how suspiciously little IBM ever comes in the news.

They may have been involved in the deaths of 1000's when they switched to computer based technology en mass. This is plausible since their would have been a period. James Dean is a notable victim of this.

It is also claimed they have something to do with radiowaves, it is possible IBM was involved with creating technology that makes sublimal messages to influence people.

While this is all possible I think there is little proof to support these claims. But it's always important to try and keep an open mind towards things.

stephen hawkings mind was filtered through IBM...

let that sink in.

Why do we have threads like this nearly every day?