Attached: pozzernews.png (820x367, 7K)

fucking why

the root word for seminal is semen

> root word

You disgust me

stop the linguistic colonialism
stop oppressing my freedom of expression
stop oppressing the english language

Attached: nignogdigdog.png (446x108, 9K)

That's what you get for living in the anglosphere.

So did the seminole Indians spring forth from a nutsack?

Attached: I love CoCk.jpg (940x627, 513K)

This.
>mfw enjoying my walled garden of HungARYAN free from marxist neolanguage (for now)

Attached: lmaoborghini.jpg (640x549, 49K)

>it's yet another "Jow Forums would rather participate in a 300-reply outrage-at-SJWs thread for a quick dopamine hit than talk about technology"
why is Jow Forums like this now

Attached: 1338781381640.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Because of frog and wojak posters.

gr8 b8, wouldn't surprise me if some webshitters who frequent hn agreed with that

>not agreeing with it
get a loads of this Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1529657140516g.jpg (400x342, 39K)

>implying girls cant produce semen
excuse me, bigot?

Lófasz!

Can we use a different word than "seminal" to mean "influential" or "groundbreaking"?

Not only is it extremely sexist, but it's not even an apt metaphor.

Disclaimer: I work at Google.

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Gno.

No barrier to entry, pol, b is dead, frog posters, old fags left

That and very few people on Jow Forums have anything more than entry level knowledge of anything technology related, hence why almost every thread is about downloading an OS/web browser, buying a graphics card, sjw news, or picking a college major

And picking a programming language

(Trans. Huge queer. Xi/Semenist. Opinions are my own)

I can't take a complaint about the quality of Jow Forums(nel) seriously when it's accompanied by a fucking frog AND wojack.

How do I stop myself from going for quick dopamine hits

sage&filter frogs/newfags/undergrads/pol

Tbh it's degrading pretty quickly, especially with major news outlets trying to be "cool" and "hip" by adopting cringeworthy young people slang they hear online. O1G is also a very sad phenomenon, no matter how true it is, it shows more than anything, that even those who consider themselves intelectuals cannot express their opinion without resorting to completely unnecessary vulgarity.

>root word
please avoid this word because it has clear phallic conotation and might trigger people. Instead, just use 'womb word' next time.

Is anyone else unable to bring themselves to browse HN and other similar sites after becoming redpilled?
I literally couldn't care less if people have different political opinions and want to discuss them in a civil manner, but seeing coddled faggots making smug posts like this and no one calling them out makes me internally rage so much I can't continue reading.

Attached: 1481934115301.jpg (707x682, 74K)

But that guy did get called out.

By 'called out' I mean someone telling him to stop being a fucking sensitive faggot, not someone stooping down to his level to have a polite conversation about whether the political correctness patrol should start thought policing this word or not.

Báttya, van nálatok bojler eladó?

The comment has been flagged, though, so the state seems to be good.

Attached: fdfd.png (1382x920, 90K)

>doesn't like frogs
>doesn't like bald outline guy

it's like you can't even meme or something

maybe you should try a bigger font

If women don't like semen why do they drink it all the time?

good point sir

in before 300 replies

Attached: snapshot_20.01_[2016.12.24_06.35.32].png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Thanks for proving my point.

based

is posting fukhueg picture filesizes a thing? I seem to see it more and more lately

they are ovaltine drinking nigger faggots

Fuck you, ovaltine is amazing.

Attached: 1468189220444.jpg (840x630, 533K)

Hacker news content has been shit in the past few years. More than often you will find feminist articles about muh inequality

What's going on in that picture?

Honestly, I'm more concerned about your absolute state of font rendering.