SWATTED during live stream...Which one of you did this?

Starts at 1:46:23
youtube.com/watch?v=ecY0ExtzOEo

Attached: Swatted.jpg (210x118, 6K)

>This conversation is over!
Murican Gestapo.
By the way, what is this guy expecting to happen?
>actually shoot someone
>police shows up
>It's just a prank sir
>Oh, ok, sorry for the inconvenience, we won't bother you then

>im a computer expert
>they called you from a vpn
this guy is a retard, but arguing with an officer is the icing on the cake

(((Holzman)))

Nah i'm not holzman tho i'm pretty sure some of you cheeky bastards did this

This guy is dumb.

he just told us all that you use VPN/VOP to swatt someone! lol thanks for the info sir

>muttland
Surprised that guy didn't get shot.

The dude should not have just been a dick to the police.

Why is usa so fucking idiotic?
>random call to police
>police responds by sending squad of porly trained idiots armed better than fucking military

Icing on cake:
>it is legal to own guns
>legal to shoot intruders
>cops still break dors and come in

Wtf. 1. How do people know it is police and not smart burglars? 2 how come no one shoots fucking stupid cops for breaking in?

He's autistic as fuck

thing I dont understand about swatting is.. they are acting on a perceived imminent danger to "someone"... that gives them the right to violate the fourth amendment of the constitution? does this have to go through a court to be approved? if a precedent is somehow set to avoid swatting based on a phone call, imagine a real situation. Perhaps the police should approach these situations with a tad more care and not accept 100% truthiness to every call. And as autistic as this guy is, totally shows signs of not being able to put himself in someone elses position and has a high opinion of himself, he's gonna have a hard time in life, and wouldn't doubt his stacy is fucking someone on the side.

Poor Carey. Whichever one of you faggots did this should be ashamed of yourself.

>americans are too dumb to say don't worry i'm a law abiding citizen
he deserves it, based troll.

This is not a moralfag zone. Go back to Facebook.

>build a pc
>get shot
Murrica

Okay he got le prankzed but why is he being so autistic about it? Just let the police check out your home and then they fuck off right away. God damnit burgers.

Agreed. I would have just sat there and done nothing.

He is more focused on being right than following protocol.

Bootlickers detected

If you don't understand the world you live in and what your expected actions should be and the implications of not following said actions, you have autism.

T. I can do anything I want without consequences.

This is why burgers get shot by their police.
Just some friendly cops checking out a possible crime scene, wanting to make sure everything is alright.

It's ok to kill cops.

The right to privacy only means that the cops aren't allowed to harass you for no reason. If the police suspect that there's a crime taking place, for example because someone called them and said there's a crime taking place, they're obviously allowed and required to intervene.
Also, I'm pretty sure that if the police witness any real crimes while raiding your house for a false reason, they're allowed to do something about those too. Don't leave drugs on the dining room table.

Shouldn't this be on /v/?

but he was and is wrong, you cant argue with the police, and for all intents and purposes the officers are victims of this as much as he is, he is just to retarded to understand it

Carey Holzman also thinks it's super retarded to overclock your CPU as it barely adds any performance, and has more negatives than positives.

Streamers BTFO
>imagine having fun watching people have fun playing videogames

@69373312
You don't even deserve 1 (You).
Haha, making the police think there's crime going on is his house if fun. Fuck you, he or his dogs could have been shot.

>Fuck you, he or his dogs could have been shot.
Good fuck Animals.

Lmao, this. I don't get it. Those fuckers make millions of dollars too.

Allowing the cops to search your home without a court order based just on anonymous calls alleging a crime is questionable. And as the guy says, the fact that they couldn't return the call should make them suspicious of that.
In practice a court order will give a warrant for whatever, but at least there's the semblance of people having rights that protect them from the government.
And lets be honest here, how many innocent people, pets ad property get killed or damaged when doing these searches vs how many people are saved?

Because he knows that he won't get shot. That's why he can sperg out without any worries.

>Allowing the cops to search your home without a court order based just on anonymous calls alleging a crime is questionable.
This

Cops do get shot from busting down doors. It's why they scream police lol.