What's the best window manager?

What's the best window manager?

Attached: bestboi.jpg (1024x906, 64K)

windows explorer

Linux

Kde

>b-but thats a DE
The hours spent ricing i3 are not worth the marginal boost in productivity that a WM offers

Openbox

dwm.exe
/thread

>rice
Default i3 is already productive.

dwm or xmonad. i3 is decent as well.

fvwm
you're are favourite is the worst

User32.

dwm

why use something else other than i3, when you don't want to create IE like toolbars

bspwm

EXPLORER.EXE

why wouldnt you invest a bit of time to have a comfier setup you use daily?

>The hours spent ricing i3 are not worth the marginal boost in productivity that a WM offers
>marginal boost
Please tell me how KDE doesn't slow you down.
Please tell me how having your window buttons on the other side of the screen from your start menu is in any way more productive.
>inb4 "I do eveeything with shortcuts, you stoopid"
So you just use a poor man's tiling?

gnome 3

the ricing never stops. It starts gently, with some custom wallpapers here or there, maybe some new icons, then suddenly you’re writing code that precisely places your terminal where you want it. After all that, you’re still not happy with it and you start spending hours customizing your setup instead of using it. Your customizations mean that you find all other computers bothersome, and since you no longer can accomplish simple tasks on a desktop that hasn’t been customized to your fleeting standards that day, you lose your reputation for being good with computers when you have a hard time opening chrome on their computer. You lose friends and then have even more time for ricing, but then you decide to install a whole new OS with more ricing features. You finally end up on an OS with fewer than 1000 users, all alone in your room, still unhappy with your computer when you realize that this unhappiness was really directed at the outside world and you have nothing to snow for it in your darkest, most isolated moments. Be warned user I was on this path as well before I gave up, installed windows, and didn’t even change the wallpaper.

faggot

It stops if you're not (too) autistic.

I think it depends on your level of autism.
its funny, I use arch + riced i3 on my laptop, but use windows with the stock wallpaper on my desktop.
but I dont use the desktop daily, its just a gaymen machine.

>our customizations mean that you find all other computers bothersome, and since you no longer can accomplish simple tasks on a desktop that hasn’t been customized to your fleeting standards that day,
literally me