Would you want to be raped by a sexy, powerful tech giant CEO?

Would you want to be raped by a sexy, powerful tech giant CEO?

Attached: 6B5E0806-6529-46BF-8CFA-3235596A92B5.jpg (1600x900, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She can ruin me like she ruined Yahoo anytime.

Yes

Attached: big-boy-chair.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY&t=8s

my face is a lot like that ball
red and she can sit on it any time

I love powerful women. Marisa Mayer has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. To be honest with you, if Hillary had won, I don't think I could've contained myself from having a wank or two for her either.

>wanking to Shillary
You really have no standards.

Younger Hillary was a babe, look how she works that mic

Attached: hillary-clinton-2016-election-biography-photos-081[1].jpg (750x500, 54K)

I would, but then proceed to bribe her for millions or her company is ruined

You really think anyone's gonna take your rape allegations seriously?

entered the thread for this

I prefer younger Pelosi

Attached: 5c2e87ddad9571382135b1c4-750.jpg (680x510, 66K)

Out of curiosity, does she know anything about computahs or did she climb the marketing/managerial ladder without doing any useful work ?

Just checking cause the CEO of my company just knows administrative stuff. We could change "computer" by "pile of wood" in documents and that would be the same job

Fuck you're right. And she is speaker of the motherucking house. I already wanked a few times this morning but I will have a wank for Pelosi tonight.

kek overdrive

gods bless you, we need more men like you in the world.

>Would you want to be raped
No. Categorically no.

only straponed

There is nothing powerful about runnig a company to the ground.

it is not even possible to

that sounds insecure not powerful

Maybe she’s talented but yahoo had just already seen its day

i want to be inside that ball filled with her farts

Attached: balloon-10-blog.jpg (599x569, 132K)

Like pegged?

not talented enough then

it can't be rape if it's consensual. You already agreed to this in the terms of service.

she could have saved something - any-fucking-thing at all. There must have been one island of competence in that vast ocean of dross, shirly

I still fuck her

What are her fetishes?

Yahoo software engineers aren't too bad. Shame they're stuck in that uninnovative shithole.

>implying men can be raped by women

crashing things with no survivors

#MeToo

i think she knew her shit when it comes to computers, but not running a company, ironically.

She sure knows how to laugh though.

I saw her in some talk along with Google top brass and they all came across as arrogant-self congratulating pricks. Also, she seemed to be talking more about HR-related stuff in Google doublespeak.

ok

imagine fucking her in the ass haha

yea that would totally suck xd

So awkward and cute. I'm diamonds.

thatd be so awkward haha

Shes Jewish.

You know what, being a virgin past a certain age, dying a virgin seems more of an """"accomplishment"""" than actually getting laid before kicking the bucket.

>raped geocities
>raped Directory
>raped Yahoo Games
did not enjoy

you're in deep denial user, get help.
and by help I mean a prostitute.

>"men"

fpbp

I can't fool myself into thinking I'll accomplish anything, so dying a virgin will be, without a hint of irony, the most noteworthy thing about me. I know this is an unhealthy attitude, but you can't deny my rationale makes sense.

Gross. Just imagine her ordering you, no, holding you down and sliding her slick, smelly clam all over your jaw. Disgusting.

haha yeah that would be awful haha

no one will remember you for being a virgin, though. they will remember you for your accomplishments.

that's why, keep striving and grabbing women by the pussy. i joke, but women are so easy nowadays, anyone could get laid. enjoy the ride while you can.

Only if later I can sue her and we settle out of court.

what if it was hairy
yuck

she probably smells like vinegar and feet

On a scale from rocks and sharp sticks to a nuclear fusion tokamak, what level of technology is Marissa Mayer's vagina?

Her laugh makes me erect