Be honest Jow Forums you know you miss him...

Be honest Jow Forums you know you miss him. He created the computer and if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be browsing Jow Forums right now.

Attached: 1443303990912.jpg (550x529, 74K)

Jow Forums was around before Stan Lee dumbass

>if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be browsing Jow Forums right now.
Ironically, that's true since I'm using my MBP right now.

I do. The jewish freetard faggot on the other hand can fuck off.

sensible_chuckle.gif

he killed himself on purpose so no i dont miss him

he couldve gotten treatment but muh fruits muh natural treatments

Ironically, wasn't it his daily consumption of fruit juice for decades that gave him cancer in the first place?

REEEE ITODDLER LEAVE

No, pancreatic cancer is hereditary. Usually it isn't curable, but in Jobs' case it actually was. He just decided that drinking fruit juice was a better course than trusting doctors and doing radiation treatment.

This picture makes me sad :(
not because I am an iToddler but seeing a picture of a dying old man always makes me emotional

This, for such a smart man he made some stupid decisions in regards his healthcare towards the end

no, I'm European
I've encountered first Apple device after 10 years of using computers and literally never

Being smart in one area doesn't mean that it is transferrable to other areas.

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

>man was killed by PC

the universe has a sense of humor

This, his death is the greatest proof of his overgrown ego. He considered himself so above any other human beings that he was certain he's smarter and knows more than any doctor.

ehm, pancreatic cancer is nearly always a death sentence unless found quite early so that radical surgery can be done

But in Jobs' case it actually was treatable, he just decided he didn't want to do the treatment and claimed that he was cured and well now because of his "reality distortion field".

He was unironically actually based.

huh, maybe it was mom-science but I thought I read that some doctors are thinking consuming too much sugar, such as in the form of fruit juice, could increase chances of pancreatic cancer

He was ironically actually unbased.

He sold garbage to garbage and I'm glad the CIA bullied him until he overdosed on hormones.

>but I thought I read that some doctors are thinking consuming too much sugar,
This sounds like it's run through the "popular science section of a newspaper"-filter yeah.

Seething freetard

General intelligence is, but the problem with smart people is that they're also really good at coming up with justifications for stupid opinions.

There are different kinds of PC and the death sentence type is just the most commonly known one. He had one of the much more benign types though.

>He created the computer
what's pooter??

Attached: pootah.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Well, yeah. Also, I meant knowledge and not necessarily intelligence. For example, Gallileo was a freaking genius but his knowledge of physics would be dwarfed by modern day physicists .

Who it's that mummy