Am I too late, Jow Forums?

Am I too late, Jow Forums?
I'm already 20 years old and I haven't made any progress in becoming a successful tech millionaire, which is my life long dream.
What should I do? College keeps sucking the energy out of me.

Attached: 1547370314149.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Die in a fire.

welcome to the neet 4ever club

>t. no aspirations pajeet

>lifelong dream
>giving up at 20
see

>College keeps sucking the energy out of me.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You wait until you start working, retard. Your time is practically free right now you lazy little shit.

Stop watching anime.

By energy I mean motivation/ambition you dumb retard.

Work feels like middle school to me.

You need to stop being a faggot idealist and face the cold harsh reality that life is really fucking hard and not putting any effort into anything hoping you just get lucky can only make things worse in the long run.

Take on a pragmatic stance to life instead, ask yourself what the most practical and true tried way to getting to goal X would be and stick to that plan. Whether its becoming a millionaire, politician, etc.

Attached: 65B021DCFDCA49D190F689B17655F1BC.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

Well I never said I wasn't putting in any effort and that I was hoping only to get lucky, I know that it's extremely hard to be successful.
The problem with me is I've ran out of motivation to make any progress into achieveming my goal.
But thanks nonetheless, I appreciate the advice.

Then ask yourself what the most practical and true tried way to getting motivated would be. Before even dreaming of becoming a millionaire what's missing in your life, what is something that if you had will motivate you?

Personally I gained a ton of more energy and motivation by walking 3 miles a day and cooking quick meals at home instead of spending like $50 a day on fast food breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Maybe look into that. I never realized how fast you can make chicken tacos, chorizo with egg, pan seared steak/chicken, burgers, etc once you get the cooking basics down.

>what is something that if you had will motivate you?
Unironically a girlfriend.
Other than that, I guess the same things that motivated you, like actually going outside and walking, and cooking quick meals. The problem is I live in a third world country and going outside is as dangerous as trying to stick your hand inside a meat grinder.
Still, thanks user. I'll try to think of more ways to motivate myself.

yes

Get molested

>20yo was 10 years ago

This "20 year old millionaire" shit meme needs to end. What people don't bother explaining when mentioning it, is that those people had loaded elitist fuck parents who'd help pay for shit or otherwise give them connections. If you're not upper class you're not going to be a millionaire anytime soon.
>B-BUT MUH AMERICAN DREAM
That died with the creation of the Federal Reserve and the death of classic capitalism.

This. It's pretty much impossible to become rich now unless you have rich parents.

Attached: 62699-full.png (471x353, 140K)

This.
Im sorry OP, but if your family isn't upper class you aren't going to become a millionaire any time soon. Connections and capital are everything in the startup world. You can't build a business without already having money for various things.
The harsh reality is the only way you'll convince a VC to give you money is either already being famous for something you built, him being a family friend, or you having decades of industry experience on your belt and a solid business plan.

I'm 27 and in the same position don't worry about it

How can I not worry about it knowing that it's possible for me to end up like you 7 years later?

Attached: 1547354581217.png (964x912, 551K)

I'm sorry user, you won't become a tech millionaire. Nor any other subspecies of millionaire, for that matter. I mean, if you keep up at tech jobs, you'll get at $1m wealth in your old age, but that's not what anyone has in mind when talking about this.

This is utterly moronic, and upwards class mobility has never been higher. You think becoming rich now is difficult, well it was far more so before financial regulation. It was a capitalist self-defence mechanism to keep it from imploding, as it tends to. The democratic State intervening in the market is just about the only thing nowadays keeping AT&T and McDonalds from ruling you like literal filthy peasants.

Imagine being this misinformed and this much of a corporate bootlicker.

Most office work is far easier than school. The fact that you get paid makes working so much easier than motivating yourself to study and improve.

i just want to be like elon musk

>say corporations would treat people like feudal lords if they could
>corporate bootlicker

Attached: 1433094802857.png (444x287, 49K)

and of course I'm too much of a dumb dirty nigger to properly quote

What the hell is your job? How is college easier than working for you?
Do you work the graveyard shift at a 7/11? Or did you just sleep your way through college?

>weebshit
good. you don't deserve anything nice in life manchild scum.

Prove it.

The federal reserve exists solely to service corporations, who have managed to wiggle their way into politics and use their funds to sway political agendas. This was not the case before the federal reserve; at the very least, it was much more apparent and there were apparatus in place to deal with those scenarios, since the economy existed to serve the people instead of a board of directors. We are at a point where a handful of companies own the vast majority of products in the marketplace, and where you can only enter politics or go up a class through connections or obscene amounts of money.

i agree

I agree that government does favor the rich, but that narrative is a false distinction. Corporations didn't infiltrate the government, because capitalism has always been enforced by a capitalist State, and all signs point towards capitalism without a State being impossible. Corporations and central banks are just two of their tools at their disposal. Corporations are just arbitrary divisions between the capitalist class, and necessarily, it is as a class that they rule. You're absolutely right about the game being rigged, but my point is that it was rigged from the start, and even more so than it is now. Real concessions were made to democracy and the people during the 20th century, not out of kindness but out of simply keeping the system stable. I reckon that now, without big bad commies to put some pressure, capitalists can go hog-wild, and that's exactly what they're doing. Upwards class mobility might be at a peak, but it will tend to fall now, I think. A new age of robber barons.

>day dreaming about being millionaire
>doesnt do shit with his life
Yup sounds about right, welcome to Jow Forums. College is very easy, so if it is sucking the energy out of you you'd better start looking for some more energy

just manage your money well, get a job with upward mobility, invest a good amount of money each year (increasing your investment size as your salary increases), and eventually you'll be a low tier millionaire, hopefully by the time you are 35 if you dont fuck up or slack off

you shouldn't rely on other people to support you. only way to get better is to improve yourself. go to the gym and redirect 4channel.org to 0.0.0.0

Not that user but my job is so much fucking easier than school and I get paid to do it instead of paying far out the ass to do it

I'm am L3 tech consultant for a database management company. I basically diagnose sql malforms and write up tech specs for client implementation projects. Aka chill at a desk all day listening to music and solve logic puzzles

I don't have to stress over dif equation finals or a Chem ii lab. I don't have to cram for tests. I don't have to go home and work on projects or homework. I'm not a broke ass college student

School sucked. Working is easy

Working is far easier than school.