My roommate paid me $50 to pirate a bunch of music for him and burn it to CDs corresponding to the actual albums...

My roommate paid me $50 to pirate a bunch of music for him and burn it to CDs corresponding to the actual albums. Problem is the Windows CD burner only partially burns the disc, which makes it unplayable on a CD player. It should fill the rest of the disc with zeros or something, but it doesn't. What do?

Attached: sony_50cdq80sp_cdr_80_recordable_80_min_904556.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_optical_disc_authoring_software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not pirating Nero Burning ROM
>actually relying on microshit tools

Use cdburnerxp. It's proprietary but eh does the job.

iTunes is unironically the best audio CD burner I've used on any platform, including Windows

download the FLAC+CUE version of the album and then burn the CUE with ImgBurn, bam, perfect copy or original.

use proper disc authoring tools instead of relying on microsoft shit.

What version of Windows? Even LTSC should have Windows Media Player that can burn normal audio CDs. Literally drag and drop.

avoid CDburnerXP. It contains malware

what you need is infranview and make sure to to tick of the "close the disc after burning" box to finalize the process.

i'm a fucking idiot. InfraRecorder, NOT infranview (that's an image viewer)

>proper disc authoring tools
Such as?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_optical_disc_authoring_software

Why use CDs in the current year?

Why not? Normies that actually want specific songs and albums aren't going to hunt for a download, not most of them, and you can't find everything on streamshit.

Even if you do find it on streamshit services, you might want it for when you don't have a connection, normies certainly aren't going to bother with stream ripping.

This is trivial for a piratefag. Easy money, why the hell not do it.

I have a huge stack of unused CD-Rs. Now
I wish i had dumb normalfag (or any) friends.

>My roommate paid me $50 to pirate a bunch of music for him and burn it to CDs corresponding to the actual albums.

what year is it. what the hell is anyone doing with cd-rs in 2024

gift him a Viper album free of charge. I recommend Y'all Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

do they have car stereos now that play music via the usb(using a flashdrive or a harddrive)?

Attached: 11 (1).jpg (360x540, 41K)

yes, any half decent head unit has a 3.5mm aux jack and usb ports

I use Roxio it just werks

Make sure they are CD-R and not CD-RW. You also want to write the disc as a playable CD rather than just writing the data to it.

more accident proof, plus you can print pretty covers on them.
also some cars only have cd players.

>yes, any half decent head unit has a 3.5mm aux jack and usb ports
Honestly that's starting to go away unfortunately. Now people are assuming you'll use bluetooth for everything.

yeah now it's idroid or apple car play. Literal botnets tracking you lmao

>windows

>Why not?
disc rot. The question is not why would you pirate music. The question is why would you store it on CDs now. CDs were awesome when 700MB was a lot of data. Now data storage is so cheap I keep flacs on my hard drive and put opus on SD cards for mobility.

Maybe he's like me and has an older car that only has a CD player

Unironically this is what you should do. Convert all the music to .aiff and use iTunes to burn the discs.

/thread

install gentoo
AND KILL YOURSELF
Jow Forums ISNT TECH SUPPORT

lol

If you can share a lossless version.

Use DAO instead of TAO.

Fucking newb.

You can buy a modern bluetooth/aux/usb/sdcard/radio/etc for

>tfw no aux or bluetooth in my car
>tfw no car

/thread

You haven't used much then.

Maybe stop being a pleb?

>get a red eye
>it's just some fag making a snarky reply to a post I made this morning
Thanks for nothing

>2019
>burning CD's

hahahahahahaha

What is this 2002? upgrade your shit, burning CD's in 2019 , shit even niggers in the hood dont even use CD's anymore.
you must be fucking trolling.

Attached: 1537493502833.png (380x349, 77K)

Just for curiosity in which country do you live young man?